Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

#bbnaija: “what I Would Have Done If I Won The N45m” – Rico Swavey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “what I Would Have Done If I Won The N45m” – Rico Swavey (795 Views)

Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “what I Would Have Done If I Won The N45m” – Rico Swavey by olami839: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
How did you come to the name Rico Swavey?

Rico is a name gotten off my Italian roots and it means strong, wealthy and Swavey is a name I got from School, cos I’m Suave.

After your eviction from the house, you drop a hit track. What inspires the song “EMOTIONS?”

Emotions is a song I wrote before going into the house and it was inspired by my feeling at the time.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Nicki Minaj

Did you bottle up any Emotion with any other housemate?

Oh well, I did have a thing for Ahneeka and I’m sure it was obvious

You and other housemate were dressed in ladies wears by Alex, how easy was it to act like a lady?

It’s not easssyyyyy o

How did you get yourself in into BBNaija

I Auditioned, prayed, hoped and guess what? God came through!

See more: https://mashable.com.ng/bbnaija-what-i-would-have-done-if-i-won-the-n45m-rico-sw

Re: #bbnaija: “what I Would Have Done If I Won The N45m” – Rico Swavey by mustmust(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
My favourite... You didn't win .. Wish u all the best.... U can still make the best out of your present situation

(1) (Reply)

Fakes Calling Out Fakes; Shizzy Blasts Maleek Berry / Kenyan Governor Falls Off Bridge While Taking Selfies / Regina Daniels Vs Toke Makinwa - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.