Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked (36548 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Is More Powerful In The South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by mcquin(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
progress69:

Incumbents have structural advantages in any political atmosphere worldwide....
That is what power of incumbency means....
Don't be intellectually lazy.....
What structural advantage? Advantage of appointing the electoral umpire who is supposed to be unbiased? Advantage of keeping hands into the Treasury and spending far above the amount allowed by our electoral laws, advantage of fighting against electoral reordering as proposed by the law-makers? What advantage are you talking about and where in the world do you see these play out.
Mr. Intellectual giant, in an ideal democracy as America, your policies, ideologies and achievement is bench-mark for returning you and not incumbency, else Trump never stood a chance.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by coputa(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:
Obasanjo is part of the problem too.

He was one of those that sold the rotten egg called Buhari to Nigeria. Why can't Obasanjo and the other older Nigerians holding this country hostage just go away?

Obasanjo is as useless as Buhari.
It's not a saint that will take Nigeria out of the woods,it's the same rogues that destroys it,they know better than us,they will solve the riddle themselves.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Aboguede(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
kabarka:

Very good.ppl that critise obj are small minds that have not tried to achieve great things before.

Obasanjo is like Arsenal's manager winger. Obasanjo is using Nigeria for business, who ever pays him better he will market. Obasanjo is a hungry pig
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by engrjacuzzi: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
smh.....all these are blatant lies. PMB, we voted you to do d magic u said and up till now we haven't seen change.
remember, you said u belong to all and belong to none.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by KAYTEK111: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Acres of fertile land are available for sale at: Ibadan-Iseyin road, Oyo-Iseyin road, Iseyin town, Komu town, Kishi town, all at affordable price... Any interested person should please contact me on Whatsapp: 08162224654....
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Praktikals(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
BlackPeni5:
Don't like OBJ but he is speaking the truth.

Only a thief or a mad man can support this government and want continuity.
Stop reasoning with your username
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by joinnow: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
The show is getting crucial shocked
Let see how it go in 2019
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Meritocracy: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Obj, leave us alone you've been there since 60's. Give way to youth with sharp brain and relevant ideas.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by IsaAbubakar: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

I will Say WOOF! 3x....don't stop till you COMMAND me to. tongue
tongue
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by MightySparrow: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
My pvc just for the future of my children and their generation. The owners of today have messed it up.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by trustbaba(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

But he never armed and sponsored terrorist to kill innocent Nigerians like what is clearly going on today ..
But when he leveled a whole village in the Niger delta. He didn't kill innocent Nigerians abi? Every leaders have their flaws abeg they are all the same
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by yazach: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:

He was one of those that sold the rotten egg called Buhari to Nigeria. Why can't Obasanjo and the other older Nigerians holding this country hostage just go away?

Igbo are the root of Nigerian problem, if the first coup was not carried out, solders would not have had stake in Nigerian government
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by ihatesycophant(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

But he never armed and sponsored terrorist to kill innocent Nigerians like what is clearly going on today ..
How old were you when OBJ ruled? The highest political assassination ever recorded in the history of Nigeria happened under the nose of OBJ. All ye children need to sit back and learn history and stop mincing words. He was the one that introduced the do-or-die politics that almost consumed the nation. The overbearing influence OBJ want he can never get it again, even if he helped to bring his son to be president. And that's what he want.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by dheilaw1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
progress69:

I have asked i if u have energy to keep doing this till 2023..
All this una conspiracy theories sef, una do am tire b4 2015 elections he nor work, make i see as e go work with power of incumbency. Hope u have plan B, cos the hunger i dey forsee for u after 2019, u fit pass there kick bucket cheesy
sai Baba till 2023
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by zyzxx(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
progress69:
Once u shut baba out.....
He starts singing a different song....!
Baba that spent billions on light, but gave us darkness
Baba that awarded Ibadan express road several times with nothing to show
Baba that introduced ghana must go to the house of assembly cos of 3rd term agenda.
Can this hypocrite leave Nigeria alone...he cant keep determining who rules us!
do u realize that most of the contract that obasanjo signed that was not concluded is not is fault? You knw how much obasanjo gave to UCH for medical devices and they use part of the money to paint the structure and spend the rest money!
Obasanjo may have is bad side but comparing him with buhari is totally wrong

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Splashme: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
doctokwus:
It's very clear and I have been saying same thing:
anyone that still supports Buhari and wants him re-elected must be evaluated in a psychiatric hospital for mental health issues.
But we have to do our own part also by forcefully trying to reformat their brains till it shows some signs of normality.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by dheilaw1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
obasanjo will be making noise up and down. let me see how he can possibly win a single state in south west
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Obasanjo is no saint but there's a point in time when the devil himself wants a change.
He is a tool in God's hand - good or bad . Always timely
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by dyangprof(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:

Nevertheless, OBJ is still one of the best ex presidents. Though, in times of corruption, He is highly perfectly corrupted.

Paherps, obj is very brave and a special creature by God

Juju or jazz dey fail, bur obj power pass Juju. Special creature indeed

Akanda eniyan ni baba iyabo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
progress69:
Once u shut baba out.....
He starts singing a different song....!
Baba that spent billions on light, but gave us darkness
Baba that awarded Ibadan express road several times with nothing to show
Baba that introduced ghana must go to the house of assembly cos of 3rd term agenda.
Can this hypocrite leave Nigeria alone...he cant keep determining who rules us!
Which Baba pls? The old one or this one conscious of heaven
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

God bless u .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by tech18: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
OBJ and hypocrisy are 5 and 6
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by progress69: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
mcquin:

What structural advantage? Advantage of appointing the electoral umpire who is supposed to be unbiased? Advantage of keeping hands into the Treasury and spending far above the amount allowed by our electoral laws, advantage of fighting against electoral reordering as proposed by the law-makers? What advantage are you talking about and where in the world do you see these play out.
Mr. Intellectual giant, in an ideal democracy as America, your policies, ideologies and achievement is bench-mark for returning you and not incumbency, else Trump never stood a chance.

Free yourself for bias and sentiments. Use google and check the power of incumbency and see what u get. I will not waste my time on an elephant white project of trying to educate u

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by ufuosman(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Obj you know the mango mango u people use to play, d one u use against goodluck. Use it against buhari. U and ur men should do something because u people put us thru this nonsense
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by sharpwriter(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
zaltanera:
I don't support any political party ,neither do I like obasanjo, but what dis man is saying is truth. How will an ethnic group be going up and down of the country killing and a president will keep quite about it .

It's because of foolishness of all southerners. The one Nigeria is our first problem. The failure to see that we didn't come together by our own will, but by the directions of the Whites. We all foolishly cling together because of oil forgetting that many prosperous countries are even without oil. Even if Buhari leaves, there will still be occasional attacks against farmers by herdsmen at different times. We still have foolish minds that believes in one peaceful Nigeria with these northerners. It's a lie. They're a violent tribe that have no reason and dignity for peace, life and development. As long as they're still with us as one, There will always be fights.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by keneck1: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Firefire:
The below terrorist is seeking re-election., please give him your votes so that your life can be completely destroyed.
my family and i support him and will continue,it all about choice snd shall win 2019 now do ur worst kwakwakwakwakwakwa.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by sharpwriter(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Obakoolex:

You are right, most Nigerians are sentimental and are even worst than Buhari and APC in d blaming game. OBJ made many mistakes am sure he has his own regrets but his regime is still the best since 1999 up to date. How many civil servants ever dreamt of having a personal car or even build house, have not forgotten the suffering without knowing during abachas. Now all OBJ has been saying is nothing but truth and how to move forward by electing a young fellow with fresh brain not recycled politicians and up till this moment he has never said hid grooming anybody and if he later does then we have the right to decide ourselves

You spoke well bro. I always look at people who say 16 years of PDP misrule with disdain. Obasanjo's second term may not be as good as the first but the fact is that they were the times people had it good with them in this country. The other times were maybe in the Awolowo and Azikwe's days before the first coup. All other years were filled with suffering for Nigerians. People especially indomie generation no sabi anything. Most days of people's lives in this country Na suffer suffer. It was during Obasanjo 's time that teachers who had no hope nor dreamt of building houses or owning cars were now buying cars, mostly Benz which was their dream cars in those days, they were given hope again. If others talk against other PDP rules as bad, definitely, the first four or eight years shouldn't be part of it. People only have short memories. If na one aboki like that Abacha dey dia since 1998, I'm sure they wouldn't have seen any of all the goodies people are now enjoying a bit in Nigeria today. Many would have died homeless, and carless. Obasanjo may be bad but, recently I went back in observation and remembrance of his tenures, and I saw that he his indeed powerful to have ruled this nation with peace in his tenures. All tribes were put in their place and he was respected... It was after he left power that rubbish started again. It's rare to see someone who can hold us together like that again. Hence, Me support disintegration because The name Nigeria has no honor again and I don't see that happening soon as long as we are still one wit different ideologies from different cultures. Bottom line, we're in deep sh!t

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by FLYFIRE(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

He is referring to this Buhari Zombies below

Madridguy
NgeneUkwenu
Sarrki
Passingshot
Omenka
Okorocha
Yarimo
Omojuwa
Hell Rufai
Festus Keyamo
Tinubu
Yahya Bello

The above people need to have their indomie filled brain sterilized
These ones SOLD their souls for bundles of naira. They WILL SUFFER here & HELL FIRE
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by surgical: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
doctokwus:
anyone that still supports Buhari and wants him re-elected must be evaluated in a psychiatric hospital for mental health issues.
But we have to do our own part also by forcefully trying to reformat their brains till it shows some signs of normality.
people like keyamo, omo agege,sagay,falana ,Tony .momoh,all member of BMC,okorocha,Loretta, femi adesina, lai Mohammed ,tinubu e.t.c
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Charly68: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
VampireeM:

Buhari and Obj are birds of same feather; very vindicative humans. CNM what exactly is their plan/solutions to the various issues in the country if elected. All these grammars and creating new parties ain't the solution. This country is bleeped up with no remedy cause almost all Nigerians are corrupt even in our daily dealings with people. The solution now is for North Korean Leader Kim Jung Un taking over and formatting everyone's mentality.
I laugh tired with this your comical and sadistic commentary..Honestly any group coming as alternative to the present must tell us how they want to solve the myriads of problems not giving us fake and empty promises
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by bobnatlo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:

U don't know the meaning of democracy period!!
Democracy is all about choices my guy.
Until we get it right?? We'll keep choosing

Yes he's definitely part of the problem
But when u find ur self in a hole, ain't u supposed to stop digging??
Two wrongs are never gonna make a right. He has made his mistakes in d past I'm sure. But definitely what he's doing now is not a mistake I'm dead sure. Inasmuch as I didn't like PMB in d last election. What OBJ did then was right for the country. GEJ was ready to give him anything as he did with Tinubu in 2011, he didn't bulge.
So what he's doing now is what any sensible n right thinking elder statesman should for nig.
Or would u have preferred him to stick to supporting PMB like Tinubu and the rest are doing now. All for what they can get from PMB??

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by LZAA: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
doctokwus:
sai babarism defies logic and zombies must get sense
cc
imhotep onyeoga pointzerom iceberg3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison / Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable / Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.