Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus (10958 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Vs Maureen Solomon / 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) / Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by lizzy47(f): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2007
i think i agree with bigboi1999 stella damascus is the koolest but omotola is still a bomb chick any time
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by djcrooky(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2007
i prefer chioma she is a very talented actress to me though may not be to others cause every one has different ways of viewing ythings
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by richo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2007
stella damasus is the best.as in i watched a film that she kept on cryin and i felt sad men she is too hot
anyway omotola is sexy too
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Zandra1(f): 6:45am On Apr 26, 2007
In my OWN ranking its: Stella
Chioma
Genevieve/Ini
Omotola
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by hotchick: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2007
oh my God just watched some flicks and my its not that close at all.Definately OMOTOLA' tall,clean,pretty, then gene, then stella, Truthfully no unecessay hype OMOTOLA rules. wink
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by EastnEuSis(f): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2007
Genevieve kiss

Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by redish: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2007
I really need to go learn how to post pictures damn, anywilling lecturers holla!       OMOTOLA  stilllllllllllllllllllllll  rules,  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by spoilt(f): 4:27am On May 01, 2007
@ redish

1. save the picture you want to use (on your desktop,computer, floppy, file, folder , wherever)

2. after typing your reply on the thread, before hitting the reply button click on the browse button.

3. attach the pic from wherever its saved.

4. then hit reply. chikena!  grin
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by cruiser: 10:58am On May 05, 2007
Beauriful looking small pickin photo however too photoshoped for me conviction moi love more curvy taller preetier natural woman, OMOTOLA or sometimes stella d.
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by showakid(f): 10:09pm On May 12, 2007
sda alldai everydai ;d ;d ;d
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 15, 2007
stella with her smashing beauty
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by hype: 11:23am On May 16, 2007
OMOTOLA all the way.
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by simy: 2:08pm On May 17, 2007
kaiiii,what kinna thing is this?of course, STELLA DAMASUS ABODERIN,is d queen in this area,then dakore,then genny,then chioma b4  dt beyonce wanna be omotola comes in,shes just an old mama youngie trying 2 impress and yeah, 29 is quiet yong oo,but she can go and meet stella 4 sum maturity lessons cos they r supposed 2 be d same age but stella is soo mature,not wearing skimpy cloths all over d place like an idiot(omotola).
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by hotchick: 1:38am On May 19, 2007
You must be a GOAT to ever dare to talk about omo't like that.where did you this idiot spring out from? are they starving you or the govt has stoped donating drugs.You sure must be on some wrong pill.What skimpy dress have you seen her wear?and even if she does are you the one that paid the dowry on her head?Hypocrites you rather come here and blab about people that are obviously everyones bag,or the ones that run to the club to catch some fun just after loosing a close one. Just sharap there before lightening tear away whats left of your brain!anuofia! angry
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Vitastraka(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2007
I prefer Vitastraka
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by simy: 7:13pm On May 20, 2007
THUNDA FIRE U DT IDIOT DT CALLS UR STUPID SELF HOT CHICK,FOOL,WHAT AM I SAYING AND WHAT R U SAYING?ABEG HOLD UR PEACE AND REPLY D THREAD WITHOUT INSULTING ODA NAIRALANDERS WE R ALL HERE 2 AIR OUR VIEWS AND IF MY OPINION DOES NOT GO DOWN WELL WITH U,U CAN GO JUMP OVA D THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE AND DONT ABUSE UR STUPID SELF. angry angry
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by bolawuyi(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2007
dont touch it, omotola rulesssss that girl is sexy,seriously dying for her.
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by olutomiwa(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2007
as i never taste any of dem i no go fit ansa your question,abi you go organise dem for me,make i know the one wey beta. grin
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by hotchick: 12:13am On May 24, 2007
i jumped over the bridge alright saw your damn ugly face and flew back right on-board.With gorillas like you always hanging around i wonder why people still sweat it out traveling distances to the zoo. You know,low lives find refuge and self worth in trowing comments at people they can never come close to be-ing, look for your level to trow short darts at and not beautiful african succesful role model celebrities like omotola,sicko! wink
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by hotchick: 12:18am On May 24, 2007
Oh so you have a problem with someone cursing you out?but i thought your hands were itching when you decided to go online cause no one knows who you are and call my hero an idiot?, idiot dont even get me started with you. tongue
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Vitastraka(m): 5:34am On May 24, 2007
Instead of attacking each other, something we can all agree on is that we prefer Vitastraka
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by damseldami(f): 1:32pm On May 24, 2007
thank you o hot chick, see this J.J.C talking nonsensee about omotola,WHEN DID U EVEN COME TO NAIRALAND, even your mum is nothing comparing to her fool,telling me she wears skimpy clothes what has that got to do with u or what we are saying,we are talking about who u prefer not to talk about their lifestles blindy ,wait a minute if u dont prefer omotola just say no ok. idiot,son of an amoeba who has no shape to compare with omotola's. just take it into your skull, omotola is the best

Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by anabell(f): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2007
omosexy rules
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Lexyhearts(f): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]MY FAVOURITE ARE IN RANGE;

CHIOMA CHIKWUKA
OMOTOLA
INI EDO
STELLA
GENEVIEVE
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by hotchick: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2007
Omotola for sureeeee. wink
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Chiori(m): 3:27am On Sep 05, 2007
Géneviève first, then Omotola and others.
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by jkpretty(f): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2007
I love Omotola, she's so natural in her acting. To lovers of omotola i don't know if u've noticed this. She's da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!! She's an achiever, mother of four, at 29 with a husband to take home wit

Genevieve is fake, she used to be natural initially but she's now so fake. she's 28 for those trying to get her age. The only thing i envy about her is her movement from grass to grace.

But my girl, Omotola rules

My range
Omotola
chioma
Ini edo
Stella
Genevieve
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by olutayo1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2007
I dont like this topic at all, why must you guys compare Omotola with the others? Just say lovers of Omotola post here. Anyway Omotola rulesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whether u guys like it or not. she is the queen of the pack.

It is an insult comparing her with Genevieve or Chioma but with Stella its fair enough!

Omosexy Rocks!!!. Make una go die grin grin grin
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Alert(f): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2007
these women listed are beautiful but my pick is chioma chukwuka cos she's cool headed and responsible
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by WarfyBoy(m): 5:22am On Sep 06, 2007
my ranking [wt an exception of Stella, cos i got special love for her]

Omotola
Ini
Chioma
Genevieve

i have d same lov for OMO SEXY N Stella shal, but there is different b/t d 2 both got attracting n w0onderful style
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by vanni(f): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2009
chioma
genevieve
omotola
ini
srella
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by shayoor(f): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2009
Omotola,Stella,Chioma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Nigerian Movies In One Word? / Dickson Iroegbu's The Good Husband Hits Cinemas November 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.