Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (10983 Views)

Cyph Evicted From Big Brother Naija House / BBNaija: Cyph And Doyin Kiss At Saturday Party (Video) / Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by nlfpmod: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBnryHEiKpw

Full Name: Bright Hidi Nwekete

Art lover, movie junkie and music freak Cyph, hails from Imo State and studied Electrical Engineering at Madonna University. He loves food, travel, fashion and cruise, and admits he can be quite enigmatic. “I’m goofy, sociable and playful too though, so that balances it out,” he says.

His motto is: ‘You only live once’ and Cyph ensures he remembers this when he has disagreements with loved ones by hashing out any differences immediately. This 27-year-old is the first to admit he loves being happy, but is prone to crying if someone makes him extremely angry. Although not in a relationship, Cyph has his eyes set on someone outside the House currently.

Why sign up for Big Brother Naija? “I’ve always wanted to be seen or known beyond the comfort of my home, phone and friends. I have a lot to give to society and I see BB Naija as that first step”.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Chukwudi4naija(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Want to give back to the society through BBN?

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by WisdomCanada(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by mekusmanuel(f): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Aidejay(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
they're coming
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Lallana23(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Cool
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by iamblest(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
No be only goofy...

Nothing wey we no go hear for bbnaija.

Everybody just dey form posh

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by GeneralPula: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
That’s your entire problem..
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Bishopadaidu(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
U
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Ancecoker(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by PrettyBolu(f): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
BBN normally starts getting interesting after the first month. For now, I am only watching with 1 eye

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by AkioluGraceObi(f): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
hmm

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by DrChukki: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Makanike: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
J
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Imo State Guy

Bad News Is In The Building
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by getitgetit: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Very useless program

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Vinnie2000(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na wa, Today nah Today.

Seun wan give BBNaija haters serious Migrane and High BP oo. sad cheesy cheesy
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nsonaso(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Una just dey try everything possible to chock us with this una yeye BBN . Please na by force?

All the front page na BBN, person no go look without seeing BBN.

Please make them run regular nairaland ads.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
All this their name tire me ooooo
Must we break our teeth to call names

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Christane: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
99.9 percent of Nigerians don't really know wat dis show is all about. am still trying hard to know the value of the show to d country. . all I know z dat they re competing for money ..and sex or shud I say fornication is allowed ...
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Toneypen247(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
H
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by GlobTrotter: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ooooooooooooooooooo seun!!!!!!
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Melodydoctor: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Chukwudi4naija:
Want to give back to the society through BBN?
no be society dey watch am dey catch fun through it?
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ufotunang: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abangina:
Omo you sure say no be every Nigerian youth dey this big brother?
...is the rich Nigerians men children participating in this TV show...not the poor ones, the poor youths...they should had allow the poor youths to participate so that they can win money and that will lift them out of poverty

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by slimmoney(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
baba no be so o, i personally know this guy.....he lives very close to my office, just a regular guy like everyone. but one thing be say before u enter bbn u must get small connect cause i hear say him nd past housemate praise na pals.
ufotunang:
...is the rich Nigerians men children participating in this TV show...not the poor ones, the poor youths...they should had allow the poor youths to participate so that they can win money and that will lift them out of poverty
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by centlevi: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by AkioluGraceObi(f): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
I believe in God

and I believe that no show will distract the people from the hardship in the country,

because its obvious that the show will not put food on anyone's table,

no matter how Long you watch it,hunger will keep resetting your brain into reality that you need to get up and fight for your right.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Adoyo: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Amazing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dickson Iroegbu's The Good Husband Hits Cinemas November 13 / Nija Film / Angel Deliberately Flashed Her Vagina , Whitemoney Calls Her A Marketer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.