Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What's The Weird Experience You Had In An Exam hall - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Weird Experience You Had In An Exam hall (599 Views)

What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weird Experience You Had In An Exam hall by jeruzi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
I was chatting with some people this evening, and we were just talking about academics and exams when I remembered an experience I had.

I can't really tell the year it was, but it should be between my year three and five.

This was what happened:

We had an exam in school. I like to sit at the front of the class in an exam or any test, because I don't ask and I don't teach in either. I some times take them tutorials. On that day like many others, we were arranged;

So, it happened that they Placed me at the middle of a fairly long hall, close to the wall.
A colleague of mine was sitting at my front.
When the question was shared, this colleague of mine who after going through the question didn't know what to write, started asking me for answer.

As usual, I ignored him; but he persisted. He grew restless as the time went by. Suddenly, he turned, grabbed my answer booklet and wanted to take it away. So, I held my answer booklet, and we began to drag it.

The invigilator didn't see what was happening, and I didn't want want to shout for two reasons: one is that, I didn't want him to implicate me, the other is that, I didn't want him expelled.

So, we continued dragging my answer booklet until he eventually let go.

It's funny now but I couldn't laugh then wink cheesy grin
You can post your own weird exam story here.
Re: What's The Weird Experience You Had In An Exam hall by Kylekent59: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
I was about taking out my expo from my pocket not knowing the invigilator was looking directly at me. As it was coming out from my pocket our eye jammed and I smiled and she also smiled back. I had to pretend that my pen wasn't working.
Moreover am intelligent just that the course had a lot of formulas.(about 30 difficult formulas ) just only that course I used expo

Also I allowed a girl to copy me and after she wrote till she is satiated she submitted. After the exam she approached me and she demanded for my number of which I didn't give.

She said we should take pictures of which I refused.

She brought out 2k and said I should have it, I smiled and said, "no I can't take it".

She then said she would come to my home and I told her not to bother. She was like this guy get strong spirit oo.
My niggas were watching and after she left they started saying I bleeped up that I would have bleeped her,this,that.

Lastly, was during my finals,there was this carryover guy sitting beside me,he saw I had answered 4 questions and solving the last,he then said,"any body way no show me answer must die this night,i go shoot am" I petended I didn't hear. I then replied," that person way wan shoot me this night no knw say anti cult about 7 dey outside they wait am"

Immediately he heard this he said,"my guy no be soo ooo,i just wan try luck make person fear show me answers". I smiled and I helped him with 3 questions before submitting.
After the exam naso this guy counted 5k give me ooo of which I accepted immediately.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Experience You Had In An Exam hall by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
One time, long ago, an invigilator refused to collect the answer script of some students saying we had surpassed time for submission. We begged and begged but this man no just wan gree. Na so some mad boys just scatter all the submitted answer scripts for ground. We hurriedly threw ours on the ground as well. The man wanted to cry we outwitted him.
Re: What's The Weird Experience You Had In An Exam hall by jeruzi(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Earthbound:
One time, long ago, an invigilator refused to collect the answer script of some students saying we had surpassed time for submission. We begged and begged but this man no just wan gree. Na so some mad boys just scatter all the submitted answer scripts for ground. We hurriedly threw ours on the ground as well. The man wanted to cry we outwitted him.

Ransho daas!
Have you seen the movie 'three idiots'? That was what you played out there.

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Watch To The End Without Singing At Least Once / Breaking: Scores Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue. / Trending: A Six-foot Hammerhead Shark Spotted Cruising Humans Says Marine Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.