Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? (19656 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / List 5 Weird Facts About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by 4teenblaq: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2022
Mine is whenever I am sad or depressed, I will just go to my phone call recording media(yes I keep call records) and listen to MY VOICE.
Though my voice isn't great, I don't even like it but it sounds comforting to me whenever I feel depressed..

55 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by mariovito(m): 12:23am On Mar 26, 2022
When I'm broke, sad, depressed, or in need of inspiration or ginger to get work done, I do touch myself to get that post-nut clarity.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:26am On Mar 26, 2022
mariovito:
When I'm broke, sad, depressed, or in need of inspiration or ginger to get work done, I do touch myself to get that post but clarity.
Holla what do you mean when you say
"I do touch myself to get that post"
Can you pls expatiate?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by brosom(m): 12:27am On Mar 26, 2022
When I get bored, my system shuts down to sleep.

When I'm angry, my brain enters imagination mood.

When I'm happy, I smile a lot.

53 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by mariovito(m): 12:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Typo error.

Corrected it.

It should read "post-nut".

Thanks.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Holla what do you mean when you say
"I do touch myself to get that post"
Can you pls expantiate?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:33am On Mar 26, 2022
mariovito:
Typo error.

Corrected it.

It should read "post-nut".

Thanks.

Ooh I got it now..gracias.. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by mariovito(m): 12:35am On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh I got it now..gracias.. kiss

Welcome.

Thought to let you know,

The word is "expatiate" not "expantiate".

No offence intended.

66 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:41am On Mar 26, 2022
mariovito:

Welcome.

Thought to let you know,

The word is "expatiate" not "expatiate".

No offence intended.
You mean not expantiate as I said.. thanks for the correction... actually I've gone back to re edit my comment..

That was my bad..then there is a difference between expatiate and expanciate..?
Or nothing like expanciate?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by mariovito(m): 12:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Nope!

Don't think there's a word like "expanciate".

FERNANDEZISBACK:

You mean not expantiate as I said.. thanks for the correction... actually I've gone back to re edit my comment..

That was my bad..then there is a difference between expatiate and expanciate..?
Or nothing like expanciate?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:55am On Mar 26, 2022
mariovito:
Nope!

Don't think there's a word like "expanciate".

Thanks a lot Mario..
Learnt something new.. cheesy

32 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by emmy512: 1:19am On Mar 26, 2022
I go through every babes browsing history, downloads or tab when we begin to get too close.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by chatinent: 2:00am On Mar 26, 2022
I try, e no work, I rest.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Demigod22: 3:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Walking naked from the bathroom to the parlour, from the kitchen to the bedroom naked. I do that whenever I am alone and I want to bath.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Exkandayee(m): 5:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Sticking my fingers into my asshole haha,and......... hahaha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by paulolee(m): 5:56am On Mar 26, 2022
wen bored, I fix dates for my close guys and their crushes or friends on my contacts...
i do make it look serious n real asif d guys sent me, only few seeems to work out..

18 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by illicit(m): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2022
I write songs that no one else will ever sing

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2022
mariovito:

Welcome.

Thought to let you know,

The word is "expatiate" not "expatiate".

No offence intended.
You're just wasting your fvckin time going back and forth with a madman/ woman
It's better you explain yourself unnecessarily to police and sleep in cell for 3days than to overexplain and mumu expatiate with that madman/woman

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Senomii:

Your just wasting your fvckin time going back and forth with a madman/ woman
It's better you explain yourself unnecessarily to police and sleep in cell for 3days than to expatiate with that madman/woman
You are still a kid tho..and someone is looking up to you... undecided
I hope you outgrow this attitude when you stop feeding from momma's pot..

25 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Cardealer2021(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2022
When depressed I login to nairaland to troll grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are still a kid tho..and someone is looking up to you... undecided
I hope you outgrow this attitude when you stop feeding from momma's pot..
And you're suffering from a really low self esteem or something personal is really off with you...... so you go around like a watchdog looking for comments that ain't praising you??
You're In serious trouble dude...... have a nice day

And for your info, I stopped feeding from momma's pot 5yrs ago.....Go get a real life

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Nonexisting: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2022
I have two phones, one for family and friends, the other for strictly business. When I'm doing any thing besides working even fuccking a girl and my business phone rings, that's the end of it. I have done it to several girls and I neither gave any apologies nor fuccks.

38 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Boogyman557: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Anytime way I JAZZ in ASHAWOO house to NACK!

If me and the ASHAWOO BANI don JAZZ in room..

IF we don de NACK, I de always CARRY my Head down to SEE how the TOTTO be and SEE how my PREEK de ENTER the TOTTO, E de give me Joy!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

68 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by McGg: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Am a weirdo

But the most scary one is that I chew cord

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by peyweb: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2022
!+
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Senomii:

And you're suffering from a really low self esteem or something personal is really off with you...... so you go around like a watchdog looking for comments that ain't praising you??
You're In serious trouble dude...... have a nice day

And for your info, I stopped feeding from momma's pot 5yrs ago.....Go get a real life
All these kids that ain't up to age talking nonsense..in your next life learn to mind your business..kiddo...

You stopped feeding from momma when you was 13 right?
Mindless kid..tell me what business did you have with my comment up there? undecided

Or have you stopped stalking w on here?
What a silly boy.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2022
McGg:
Am a weirdo

But the most scary one is that I chew cord
Careful son. So you don't end up chewing grasses someday

34 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

All these kids that ain't up to age talking nonsense..in your next life learn to mind your business..kiddo...

You stopped feeding from momma when you was 13 right?
Mindless kid..tell me what business did you have with my comment up there? undecided

Or have you stopped stalking w on here?
What a silly boy.. undecided
Ma'am,miss, Mr.......... feel free to hang yourself
Or better still, just boil hot water drink it and die.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by McGg: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2022
SmellySperm:
Careful son. So you don't end up chewing grasses someday

Likewise this baby I came to this world with teeth

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Nasri100(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Exkandayee:
Sticking my fingers into my asshole haha,and......... hahaha

Some people smell it then feel bad for doing it

7 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Exkandayee(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Nasri100:

Some people smell it then feel bad for doing it
Are you one of'em
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by luizpippo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
I chew my chord.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Shares Her Experience Of Wedding Night Sex As A Virgin / Which Year Did You Discover Nairaland ? / Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.