Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. (1386 Views)

Why INEC May Not Update Imo Guber Votes Tally Despite S’court Verdict / Dino Melaye Petitions OC MOPOL Kogi State Over Recall Saga (photo) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by Shalomc(f): 4:46am On Apr 29, 2018
Who gave out people's data in the care of INEC? To facilitate the forgery impersonation fraud that characterised the failed and fake recall processes. Also those behind the attempted recall should be tried for wasting taxpayers money and resources. It is only by doing this that there will be closure for the people and guarantee of protection for our nascent democracy.

The breach of people's data in care of INEC is unprecedented and absolutely criminal. Whoever superintended such is not fit to be in office. Hence we need to fish out the culprits and bring them to book. This is a case that must not be allowed to die.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by Shalomc(f): 4:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Criminality and impunity must be punished severely

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by Mjshexy(f): 5:13am On Apr 29, 2018
Lol...what a big shame. Now it's time for people to sue yahaya Bello & INEC and cash in some money. This impunity must be stopped before 2019's election sad

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by escodotman: 5:13am On Apr 29, 2018
Yayha Bello who himself should ''recalled'' or impeached has failed woefully! The most incompetent governor (Bello) in Nigeria should be voted out in the next election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by yk2018: 5:16am On Apr 29, 2018
Yahaya Bello and Inec should be sued for forging voters signatures and names on the recall register, Dino 2 vs Yahaya Bello 0

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by Fuckyoumod: 5:51am On Apr 29, 2018
I swear... If for any reason my name appears on that register, with a forged signature, I will sue INEC and make some money or get somebody sacked.

But, unfortunately I'm not from KOGI... I can not afford to have a GOVERNOR that would be directed by the court to pay salary.

Bello is not fit to be a GOVERNOR.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by PointZerom: 6:08am On Apr 29, 2018
A whole INEC forging peoples signatures, tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by fiizznation: 6:11am On Apr 29, 2018
INEC should be sued. Op why don't you go ahead and sue them?you are also in a position to sue them.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by Shalomc(f): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2018
fiizznation:
INEC should be sued. Op why don't you go ahead and sue them?you are also in a position to sue them.
I expect those robbed and impersonated to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by SalamRushdie: 7:19am On Apr 29, 2018
INEC has been completely compromised as event surrounding Melayes recall suggest , can you imagine INEC was part and parcel of the political witch hunt to silence Dino and this was proven they moment the announced the recall date immediately police surrounded his house and to make matters worse they handed over peoples data to the Yahaya Bellos agent to forge

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by BUHARItesticles: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2018
This is a proof that Nigeria is primitive and Nigeria naïve. The Gov and INEC chair can be jailed for this insult.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by partnerbiz4: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2018
With this 2019 election will be rigged...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by Shalomc(f): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2018
partnerbiz4:
With this 2019 election will be rigged...
Wise youths should be more concerned about restructuring Nigeria. No election can fix the country as presently constituted

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by Shalomc(f): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2018
I want to read on Monday morning that INEC has been sued to the law courts. The terrorists in INEC must be fished out. The people needs to make some serious money from INEC's criminality.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by fallout87: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Shalomc:

Wise youths should be more concerned about restructuring Nigeria. No election can fix the country as presently constituted

You can't restructure the country under a dictator.

It was GEJ who did the confab and was going to use the report to decentralize power and bring true federalism.

Buhari lied saying he would support power decentralization. Then threw away the confab report and refused to seek out a path to true federalism.

Wicked useless goat Buhari
Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by tesppidd: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2018
See them.
Useless youths.

Already wailing and whinning about INEC.

I thought it was about cursing the president.

I thought it was about twisting the president's words at every given opportunity.

I thought it was about cursing and gathering likes on nairaland.

I thought it was about conducting opinion polls on nairaland; like for stone, share for Buhari.

Eediots they are already crying.

INEC chairman is there, police is there, army is there, 24 governors are there, all the RECs are there.

By no rigging or by rigging.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

If you don't like it goan die.
Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by Shalomc(f): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
tesppidd:
See them.
Useless youths.

Already wailing and whinning about INEC.

I thought it was about cursing the president.

I thought it was about twisting the president's words at every given opportunity.

I thought it was about cursing and gathering likes on nairaland.

I thought it was about conducting opinion polls on nairaland; like for stone, share for Buhari.

Eediots they are already crying.

INEC chairman is there, police is there, army is there, 24 governors are there, all the RECs are there.

By no rigging or by rigging.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

If you don't like it goan die.
I don't like it. But you will be the one to die.
Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by progress69: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
This forum have been really infected with intellectually lazy youths in Full High Definition cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by Shalomc(f): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
progress69:
This forum have been really infected with intellectually lazy youths in Full High Definition cheesy
Guess you typed looking in the mirror.
Re: Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued. by romme2u: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
undecided

hmmm, Nigeria is a lawless country that is not run by the constitution

......but by what the leaders think will benefit their political and economic fortune

(1) (Reply)

More Than 60% Of Suicide Bombers In Syria And Iraq Are From Saudi Arabia / Updates On Osun State Election / Igbo Muslims Are Urged To Join Politics And Contest For Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.