Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked (26941 Views)

INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye's Recall Fails (Pictures) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by deavicky(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2018
madridguy:
Please bro, henceforth I would want you to stop mentioning me unnecessary, you're making me losing reasonable mentions with your mentions. Please let it stop from now.
Thanks for the understanding.

lol na wa oh. No be only reasonable mention, on nairaland
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by jenris: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2018
The recall process is very cumbersome, I doubt if it will ever succeed; it's like trying to impeach the president of Nigeria.

Congrats to Dino, his tribulations are becoming way too many. Though he may not be a saint but he speaks his mind always on critical issues of governance. I give him that credit.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Memphis357(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2018
madridguy:
Please bro, henceforth I would want you to stop mentioning me unnecessary, you're making me losing reasonable mentions with your mentions. Please let it stop from now.

E pain am!!!!!!!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by badesco(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2018
tayebest:

whoop, @bold plz don't derail. He is collecting consistent allowance every month, what are you to show for it, except to be shouting in the chamber.

At a time, when Osasu (Osasu show) organize her symposium, he invited Dino. Dino was at the show blabbing about his motion always been raise during his time in the Hose and now at the red chamber. A questionnaire ask him how did he FOLLOW UP after he always raise a motion. Dude was dumb as usual he was seen biting around the bush. It's not always about forming boss in chamber, The question is, in all of his motion been raised, which of them all have seen the light if the day?

I lost my respect for him since he said he will beat and RAPE Remi Tinubu in a Senate session, you can't just imagined a senator saying such poo. Recently, he made another blunder by saying "he will kill himself and put the SARS official in trouble". He is a junk!

Whether you like or not, dino remains the most vibrant and one the best our time....he speaks the truth at all times...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2018
asobo:
That's just it my brother. It still baffles me that those ranting re-call him re-call him are the same people that are opposing the invoking of section 143 on pmb. When it is visible to sane minds that he has commited an impeachable offence.
. You are full of wisdom. Nice one
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by shizzle1: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2018
madridguy:

shut up zombie

In fact mentioning you just begun

Cc: immhotep onyeoga izaa pointzerom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Pope22(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2018
Pope22:
Can someone please in a simple term explain to me the actual meaning of this recall of a thing? Is he been recalled back to senate or out of senate? Is he still a senator or has he lost his seat and position in the senate. What is recall all about?
You people no dey hear word? Explain what is recall to me.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2018
shizzle1:
shut up zombie

In fact mentioning you just begun

Cc: immhotep onyeoga izaa pointzerom cheesy
Madridguy wants to escape from the consequences of sai babarism

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by shizzle1: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2018
immhotep:

I don't want you to be missing me anyhow kiss kiss kiss

cc lzaa onyeoga iceberg3 pointzerom itsmeaboki bamoski
cheesycheesygrin

Bros leave him now, he said he is not doing. Is it by force?grin
@Madridguy

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2018
shizzle1:
cheesycheesygrin

Bros leave him now, he said he is not doing. Is it by force?grin
@Madridguy
I want to arrange Igbo wife for him since he is obsessed with everything Igbo

Lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by shizzle1: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2018
gamaliel9:
However,I think that some are retreating...i do not know if they are paid campaigners....for sometime noe SARRKI has stopped posting...perhaps one of his ancestors has been murdered in Benue..Sai Baba worked wonders in 2015,just mention it you win but today PERCEPTION of that is changing...one woman had the courage to say that she was told that money was being shared thats was why she came out....One other man said his signature was forged....and so on...Certainly,there will be more drama,ignominy,and shame in the weeks and months to come. We are in interesting time,omnious times
Dont be deceived, sarkki is around. You know that foolish moniker 'igbodefender' and 'buhariguy', I strongly suspect it's him.

They both display Same level of lunacy and idiocy as sarkki in different form

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by shizzle1: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2018
immhotep:

Madridguy wants to escape from the consequences of sai babarism
kikikikiki.....
He cannot escape it, he must reap what he showed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by shizzle1: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2018
immhotep:

I want to arrange Igbo wife for him since he is obsessed with everything Igbo

madridguy is it true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2018
shizzle1:
kikikikiki.....
He cannot escape it, he must reap what he showed cheesy
In the spirit of Dino Melaye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2018
shizzle1:
madridguy is it true
I know my people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Ikpongiton: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2018
PHILipu1:
Why are you including FG?
You think Dino can with stand the federal government if the government want him out?

It is the camp of Yahaya Bello/Oyegun and Dino/Faleke/Tinubu camp that are doing this battle and Buhari has remain neutral like during the senate president election.

If FG want Dino out,it will not even take a week to dump the guy in prison.

Even a state governor can not stand FG talk less of a senator.
foolish talk from a foolish joker.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by drkay(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2018
This is a strong indication that Dino is loved by the majority. This useless kogi governor is a disgrace to the mandate given to him on a platter of gold.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Enskynelson(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2018
tayebest:
[s][/s]

But you failed to realise that dickhead Dino is also part of FG. His people in Okun are suffering, and he is there shouting in the chamber! mtcheew

in case you dont know, Dino fought for the approval of Federal University of Agriculture for his people.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by saltoasis: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Now, Dino has no choice but to leave APC because yahaya bello will not give him APC senatorial ticket next year.

**Its only in Nigeria that a governor is powerful than a senator.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by uloewa: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2018
omohayek:
The jubilant comments in this thread should provide a case study to future generations of how Nigerians stupidly undermined the quality of their governance in the name of partisanship. How can people be stupid enough to let their hatred of Buhari blind them to the glaringly obvious fact that Dino Melaye is a shameless crook? How can they be too stupid to see that the failure of this recall exercise will only telegraph to the rest of the political class that their electorates ultimately don't matter, and they can therefore do as they please without worrying about their constituents?

When Nigerians go on and on about how the masses are supposedly "innocent" and blameless in the misrule that has afflicted this country since its independence, I can only laugh in contempt at the self-delusion on display. A people only gets the politicians it deserves, and those of you cheering this failure of the democratic process remind me of all the imbe.ciles I recall cheering Buhari's overthrow of Shagari in 1983 - you're so caught up in your hatred of particular individuals that you throw your support behind opponents who are destroying the very institutional foundations that make for properly-functioning politics. I'm sure the same f**wits will be on here tomorrow cheering with euphoria if some general decides the "only" solution to Buhari's misgovernance is to carry out a bloody coup; they'd be so thrilled hearing of the deaths of APC politicians they despise that it wouldn't occur to them that another disaster like that of 1966-1967 might be the end-result.

Short-term, selfish thinking has always been the bane of this sh*thole of a country, with its sh*t for brains masses who can't even think beyond their own narrow concerns to allow volunteers to build roads for them without demanding "deve", let alone realize the inanity of valorizing show-off thugs like Melaye as "heroes" for opportunistically starting to speak up about Fulani herdsmen only when they realize they need political support from the gullible. You have the worthless politicians you deserve.

HOW CAN SOMEONE BLAB SO MUCH IN ONE POST? SMH! THE PEOPLE OF KOGI PREFER DINO TO BELLO. SIMPLE AND SHORT. SAVE YOUR GRAMMAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Ikpongiton: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2018
DonaldYusuf:

And you think Bello is without FG support in all these? Truth is, Dino attacks both the FG and Bello, and both want him out.

And to comment on your last paragraph, yes a state governor can stand the FG and we have seen it happen many times. Case in point; Amaechi Vs Jonathan, Fayose Vs Buhari/FG, Wike Vs Amaechi/FG, Tinubu Vs Obasanjo/FG, etc.
thank you my man.but you forget add,orji uzor kalu vs tony anenih|obasanjo,victor attah vs obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by joefazee(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hello House,

I beg make una help us subscribe to Inside Naija on YouTube, we know say data dey expensive but you can just subscribe. We are a small tech media startup with little funding and we need your support.

I am not ashamed of begging because we don’t have money to advertise yet.

We have interesting stories for you.

This is the link, when you open the page just click subscribe https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYSTtUvydzDDTlMfK6Yu6Ag

Up Nigeria. God bless everyone for your time and your support.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The type of loss the apc will have in 2019 will not be funny.
It will be colossal

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Ikpongiton: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
uloewa:

HOW CAN SOMEONE BLAB SO MUCH IN ONE POST? SMH! THE PEOPLE OF KOGI PREFER DINO TO BELLO. SIMPLE AND SHORT. SAVE YOUR GRAMMAR
dont mind him,he is only a talkative with no valid point.what the hausas called {dogon turanchi}
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by kuffy05(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The type of loss the apc will have in 2019 will not be funny.

For sure, APC will get the shock of their life
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by Lankyscot(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dino Melaye please listen...

I am very happy that your recall process failed woefully not because you have been exceptional but because the useless so called powers that be thought they could usurp your seat in the senate. Let me humbly remind you that it is God who gives all power and he has deemed it fit that you be a serving senator at this point in time. However Mr. Dino you have performed woefully in your constituency. You have kept in your pocket monies for constituency projects. I know Nigerians have become used to poverty that even if you do nothing they will still applaud you. Poverty has a way of twisting and wrecking a man's mind. This is the time to repay your people for their loyalty SDM. They have refused to recall you and they have stood with you. This is the point where you flood your constituency with project left, right and centre. I have nothing more to say to you. Work more and talk less in the senate...

Sylvester Monye
Future leader of the FRN!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by ehissi(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
madridguy:

Madridguy....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by ehissi(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
madridguy:

Madridguy.... grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked by hush15: 11:06am On May 06, 2018
Ayatullah:

It might have been so if Dino has been reasonable enough to keep a cool head, but with his 'Baba Suwe' drama all over the place he has destroyed himself by himself. How can he escape been loaded to Lokoja to the lion's den in the situation he has found himself now?

He might have survived the recall process, but can he survive:

☆The gun running allegation?
☆ Conspiracy to disorganise Kogi state?
☆ Escaping from lawful custody ?

If the police succeeded in seizing his phone, then imagine more revelations that will emerge!

Dino could have been celebrating and added more songs on YouTube, but 'ó ti fi ìpátá àti ayò ba gbogbo è jé.'

Well, a Nairalander: wellmax, said i should do research and present facts. Honestly i didnt need to do research, the facts keep presenting themselves and here is a fact about what i said earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8pVH88auHc

This man just gave Dino the edge he needs and i can guarantee you that the throne is Dinos for the taking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration / 2023: Buhari To Endorse Favourite Aspirant Before Primary Election / LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.