Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" (31449 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha Berates Those Calling Khafi A Gossip / Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC / BBNaija: ‘Tobi Is A Gossip’ - Anto Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by CSTR1003: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
proxillin:

Is otedola and dangote into politics? Have I mentioned tinubu. Igbos really have problems
Is TY danjuma still into politics?

Why would they still be in party politics when it is in their interests to lie low?. You are an ignorant lint.

There are far more intelligent ways to be bigoted.

Shouting igbo up and down Will not make you more intelligent.

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by SirBunky85(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
ednut1:
who told u am in nigeria
do I look like one dat cares about where you stay?how does ur location correlate with my initial comments?bikokwa

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by proxillin(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:

Is TY danjuma still into politics?

Why would they still be in party politics when it is in their interests to lie low?. You are an ignorant lint.

There are far more intelligent ways to be bigoted.

Shouting igbo up and down Will not make you more intelligent.

You suddenly brought the name of politicians into the argument...
We are discussing business men here. Tinubu Kalu and danjoma are politicians or public office holders.

You can see you lack intelligence like a typical Igbo man.
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by CSTR1003: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
proxillin:

You suddenly brought the name of politicians into the argument...
We are discussing business men here. Tinubu Kalu and danjoma are politicians or public office holders.

You can see you lack intelligence like a typical Igbo man.
Ty danjuma is an office holder? grin You can't see the similarity between danjuma and otedola?
Abeg, you win. Don't quote me again.

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by proxillin(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:

Ty danjuma is an office holder? grin You can't see the similarity between danjuma and otedola?
Abeg, you win. Don't quote me again.

Danjuma was a military officer. That's where he got his money. Don't compare him with otedola and dangote.

I guess you need little kids in your compound to teach you history. Abeg I want to argue with an intellect jare. Free me jor

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by dbanj7(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Just shut up and move on, the show is over and stop airing thrash.
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by caprini1: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
It was only a question where she had to pick som1
Not just a question,but a radio game show,which something similar is aired on dstv,and some people worse and dumber than Nina ,are taking it personal.
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by MYHUBBY: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:

You must be a gossip and a liar.

let the truth hurt u but that's the fact. tobi gossip as u tagged it, na child play compare to your kinsmen and they're lousy
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by talk2percy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is there a toilet in that studio?
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by oshe11: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
caprini1:
Not just a question,but a radio game show,which something similar is aired on dstv,and some people worse and dumber than Nina ,are taking it personal.
Yeah..........

Watched it several times and I'm baffled by their actions
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Itzonlyme(f): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chikita66:
Tobi really back stabbed her.
Yeah yeah.. Tobi gossips a lot..don't mind the comments..I don't like him too. If am asked to pull the trigger.. Will sure do that on his forehead... Gbosaaa..

Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Kfed4ril(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
MYHUBBY:
just imagine this dimwit, someone that ought to be doing Tobi's laundry

tobi didn't even gossip reach 40% of your kinsmen, those people that gossip with female in the village, I have lived with them. you hardly see Yoruba doing amebo with ladies

just say you hate Yoruba, what's nice in ceec? if you ask the nitwit whats nice in ceec she won't be able to express herself

the earlier she go for her vc rehabilitation, the better for her, someone I do tune off the bbnaija station whenever I sight her. colour make me fine

Why do you always have to bring tribalism into everything? Why??
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by MYHUBBY: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kfed4ril:

Why do you always have to bring tribalism into everything? Why??

because I can't be a nationalist to someone rubbishing my tribe. you should direct your qsts to your folks why they're so full of hatred
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by exenxe1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Bikonu
Enough of bbn for the now

Hit like to support
once you see a bbn thread pretend like u Neva seen it and skip
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Kfed4ril(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
MYHUBBY:

because I can't be a nationalist to someone rubbishing my tribe. you should direct your qsts to your folks why they're so full of hatred

You are to tribalistic, RICO is also Yoruba, why didn’t she say all those things about Rico? Guy if you watched BBN you will know that everything she said about tobi is true, smile with you in your front next minute gossiping at your back.
And somebody spoke about one man, but you decided to bring her whole tribe into this .
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by Kfed4ril(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
MYHUBBY:

I can’t recall her saying she will kill all the Yoruba men, she only mentioned tobi, so tobi is Now the name of your tribe, another of your tribesman was also among the names she’s to choose from why did she choose to kill Rico instead of tobi?
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by MYHUBBY: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kfed4ril:

I can’t recall her saying she will kill all the Yoruba men, she only mentioned tobi, so tobi is Now the name of your tribe, another of your tribesman was also among the names she’s to choose from why did she choose to kill Rico instead of tobi?

guy you can't tell me how to express my feelings here ok?

if you need to tutor go and do that in north, I'm here to express myself and nt here to impress u or anyone so shut it
Re: Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" by MYHUBBY: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kfed4ril:

You are to tribalistic, RICO is also Yoruba, why didn’t she say all those things about Rico? Guy if you watched BBN you will know that everything she said about tobi is true, smile with you in your front next minute gossiping at your back.
And somebody spoke about one man, but you decided to bring her whole tribe into this .

I never for once sit your down and tell u I'm a nationalist, I'm an unrepentant tribalist if that would make you cry more

if anyone could even be tagging one as tribalist, not Igbo should be saying that, you people tribalist here is unlimited. so fvck what you think, I care less

Beverly Naya Still Slays In Cuba As She Enjoy Her Birthday Vacation / Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home / Oge Okoye Visits Uche Elendu's New Baby