Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr (45738 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Coach Gernot Rohr Robbed In Asaba / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Josephjnr(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
BOOMnaija:

So white man is better than black man

If you truly know the meaning of better,you will understand. And for the sense aspect, I won't act like you for it will make you feel relevant.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Ethereal0110(f): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
oga I understand ur reason.... But u wan tell me say u never taste nigerian food ? Abeg park well. Wen dem say make u come coach u no complain of culture and language barrier., u just enter flight come sign contract. ...mtcheww
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Humility017(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
justtoodark:

well,i dont have problem dating other tribes....i had yoruba,igbo and many others....even a hausa girlfriend....no problem....

but be careful with hausas,their family members dont mess around....they dont tolerate nonesense or failures....

i was even with a calaber babe toghether....her family liked me alot....i still remember....that was even back then in secondery school....

i forget the name of the soup they like to eat...with strong leaves....

thanks .
trust you're married now
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by justtoodark: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Humility017:

thanks .
trust you're married now

yea....
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Humility017(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
justtoodark:

yea....
that's great... I hope to get married next year....too. but still kind of confused...about it.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by justtoodark: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Humility017:

that's great...
I hope to get married next year....too.
but still kind of confused...about it.

confused.....kiiikikikiki....

keep on been confused till you get old....

ohhh my....take the next that you like somehow and get over with it....

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Humility017(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
justtoodark:

confused.....kiiikikikiki....
keep on been confused till you get old....
ohhh my....take the next that you like somehow and get over with it....
I expect you to ask me what's getting me confused... anyway never mind. thanks.... do have a great day.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by justtoodark: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Humility017:

I expect you to ask me what's getting me confused...
anyway never mind.
thanks....
do have a great day.

i apologize...okay,whats confusing you....??
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Flokey: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
SACI:

#yimu... and 9ja guys are faithful..?
we are not perfect but we are always faithful to the ones we love
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by daaniiel: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nyc 1 guy i would have given you the best coach if u did slap the junk that ask u diz question.i kno you wont let me down next tym cool
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Josephjnr:

What about the black women? Black women are desperate for anything they sense is better...like rich man,celebrity, white man etc
BOOMnaija:

So white man is better than black man
@BOOMnaija, u took the words right out of my mouth. he sees wanting better to mean wanting a white partner. lmao, the inferiority complex is strong with a lot of black men. pathetic!

justtoodark:

black women dont like white men....i talked with many black women that were with white men toghether....i am a direct person and very borsh....i go for deeper things,private things....i seek the soul....
the same with asian women too....asian women would rather have black men than white men....i was surprised when they told me what they realy think....if we black men would stop messing around too much,asian women would rather choose us..... undecided undecided
would rather choose you... u have a lot of mind searching & self discovery to do.. you're in a sunken place.

hot1sauce:
wow so r Nigeria women really so undesirable that its now the in-thing for them to be pitched and passed off for second and third wives? People here really don't like themselves and cant accept its the truth.... its so sad
nigerian women go for 2nd/3rd wife cos polygamy is legal in nigeria, what is not curbed wont stop.
nigerian women are being pitched to this white man because nigerian men could not take care of their stuff like men and run their own football team like men in other countries are doing so a white man has taken over the management of their national sports team. the only reason this man had the platform to be asked this question is cos nigerian men keep failing themselves, leave women out of this. i dont think most of u nigerian men even think. for another man to come to your house and have a say about your own mother&sisters, you're the fool if you're the one who opened the door for him

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by mechanics(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lolz.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by justtoodark: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
selflessmaya:

@BOOMnaija, u took the words right out of my mouth. he sees wanting better to mean wanting a white partner. lmao, the inferiority complex is strong with a lot of black men. pathetic!

would rather choose you... u have a lot of mind searching & self discovery to do.. you're in a sunken place.

nigerian women go for 2nd/3rd wife cos polygamy is legal in nigeria, what is not curbed wont stop.
nigerian women are being pitched to this white man because nigerian men could not take care of their stuff like men and run their own football team like men in other countries are doing so a white man has taken over the management of their national sports team. the only reason this man had the platform to be asked this question is cos nigerian men keep failing themselves, leave women out of this. i dont think most of u nigerian men even think. for another man to come to your house and have a say about your own mother&sisters, you're the fool if you're the one who opened the door for him

what are you talking about....??....everything is about money....
you think when a black woman has enough money she will go near a white man....??....forget it....

they told me this their selfs....the white man is not attractive to none white women...
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by justtoodark: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Humility017:

I expect you to ask me what's getting me confused...
anyway never mind.
thanks....
do have a great day.

heyyy,come back here....dont go jump from a bridge because of me ooooo...i no send you.....
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by gideonuche(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Some Nigerians are fond of money and women and they think thats all for life but the best for life is JESUS CHRIST
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by SACI: 12:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Flokey:
we are not perfect but we are always faithful to the ones we love
nt true.. u guys just find a way to justify your cheating.. eg a man will always be a man, men are naturally polygamous etc.
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2018
It’s okay for him not to want a Nigerian woman

We are a blessing to Good men who understand the values of life. We are not talking just making money alone we are talking legacies. You don’t want someone quick to switch sides, call you names , mock you and bring the worst out of you but still rob and cheat you through life

You don’t want someone motivated by cash you want someone motivated by God someone who knows the value of a praying, dedicated and hard working woman. Someone who knows that is more that silver or gold.

Many people bash Nigerian women but they will still consult that woman without compensating her building a million naira legacy some great leaders did what they did because they had a great Nigerian woman beside and I don’t blame Mr Rohri not every man is a blessing to his generation not every man recognizes the value of a good Nigerian woman

It’s only at Winnie Mandela’s death did we hear her true story not the one fabricated. She played a pivotal role. Every man is a savage till he finds the right one and be careful how you treat her the boomerang comes back

Don’t take me to the club on my birthday open a business for our children in our names that my dear is what a real man does for his wife

My home is in the heart

A man without a godly principled and devoted Nigerian Woman is like a man surrounded by a den of wolves. Helpless
Re: Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr by Heychpee: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Causing Many Problems For Solskjaer – Carragher / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.