Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) (54390 Views)

Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church / What Does Eckankar Members Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by justtoodark: 2:32pm On May 01, 2018
Angelfrost:
The pastors didn't make them do anything jor. They all chose the path of gullibility, and stupidity. Deception thrives in Africa because the average African wants to be deceived! Thinking and simple reasoning are too burdensome for our lazy brains.

fact...they dont like to read....they love short cuts.....

imbeciles.....

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2018
Ask developed countries how they succeeded, they will tell u religion is not part of it.

We should channel the attention we give religion into more things that will benefit our country. Worship GOD and not fake men of god

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by enoch701(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2018
Explorers:
Photo showed Mnguni, who heads End Time Disciples Ministries in Soshanguve, in Pretoria, South Africa, dropping snakes into the mouths of people during a deliverance session.

He even claimed that under his order God had turned the snakes into chocolate.

Nah this one weak me pass
Has the members lost their sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by justtoodark: 2:34pm On May 01, 2018
if i cared about toto so much,i wouldnt have it hard to yansh everything that cross my way.....you christians are too docile....

you dont like to read.........

and if you even bother to read you still dont get it.........
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by ProPastorChris(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2018
“Be wary of false preachers who smile a lot, dripping with practiced sincerity. Chances are they are out to rip you off some way or other. Don’t be impressed with charisma; look for character. Who preachers are is the main thing, not what they say. A genuine leader will never exploit your emotions or your pocketbook. These diseased trees with their bad apples are going to be chopped down and burned.
Matthew 7:15‭-‬20 MSG
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Charly68: 2:42pm On May 01, 2018
Anything anti biblical is from the devil..people should stop calling all these magicians pastors on the media
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by justtoodark: 2:43pm On May 01, 2018
thats why you were giving the commandments....so that when you get too confused,you can still compare.....

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy

Honour thy father and thy mother

Thou shalt not kill

Thou shalt not commit adultery

Thou shalt not steal

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's house)

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's wife)

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's servants, animals, or anything else)

Ye shall erect these stones which I command thee upon Mount Gerizim

(but this part una realy fvcked up,una used it to sell each other).... undecided undecided
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2018
justtoodark:

fact...they dont like to read....they love short cuts.....

imbeciles.....

As in eh... It's like the few smart ones are being begged by the teeming mass of dullards to take advantage of them. It's beyond ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by justtoodark: 2:45pm On May 01, 2018
Angelfrost:

As in eh... It's like the few smart ones are being begged by the teeming mass of dullards to take advantage of them. It's beyond ridiculous!

its realy ridiculous....disgusting....
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Aadeyinka(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2018
tayebest:
grin

Upon all this media attention, people will still be going to such churches! sad

But, that picture of "God of a horse" tho. Just like he is giving the girl a doggy style! grin grin grin
Most pastors of nowadays are fake and end time pastors, one need to be careful and wise

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Aaronsrod: 2:58pm On May 01, 2018
justtoodark:

back off....yes?...we will not accept immorality because its in the bible..... angry angry

Everything in the Bible is the Word of God. You are putting a curse on your own children!

You have denied God and signed your own death warrant!! Your blood is upon your own head!

Repent!
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by TrajansKong: 3:02pm On May 01, 2018
Angelfrost:
...They all chose the path of gullibility, and stupidity. Deception thrives in Africa because the average African wants to be deceived!

Thank you, sah!!

Here endeth the first lesson!
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by justtoodark: 3:02pm On May 01, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Everything in the Bible is the Word of God. You are putting a curse on your own children!

You have denied God and signed your own death warrant!! Your blood is upon your own head!

Repent!

how dare you insult the darkside.....?!!!!!!!!

you dey craze....??.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by justtoodark: 3:17pm On May 01, 2018
you people disgust me.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by yrex01(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2018
I thank God for my religion !!!
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Aaronsrod: 3:22pm On May 01, 2018
justtoodark:
you people disgust me.... angry angry angry angry

And you disgust us!

You are probably not even an African. I believe you are an atheist.

You are not consumed with terror and shame as you should be. Clearly, you walk with Satan!
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by justtoodark: 3:26pm On May 01, 2018
Aaronsrod:

And you disgust us!

You are probably not even an African. I believe you are an atheist.

You are not consumed with terror and shame as you should be. Clearly, you walk with Satan!

hmmmm....

and why should i be consumed with terror and shame when i see what you are doing....??

satan...??..am beating that guy upandan...he is even crying mercy....

dont mess with the darkside....am not in the mood for your mumuism....

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against the pastors that would be brought up by OP as Yahweh works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

its possible Yahweh instructed these pastors to do what they did and he might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh

""ayahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites""

This Christian God is a very wicked n violent God.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 01, 2018
SUPERPACK:
Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation, so that holy spirit will enter amd impregnate her.

This picture clearly shows me that i have not seen anything yet.
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by BlackManta(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2018
Heavance:

Yahweh doesn't give such instructions that these men of god give.
No one should use the name of God in such ways

If Yahweh can ask the isrealites to kill the midianites and take their virgins as sex slaves, what makes you think he wont ask a pastor to take off a ladies pant

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:03pm On May 01, 2018
It's not magic tricks on the gullible. They all go home no better but with more problems
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by livebullet(m): 5:25pm On May 01, 2018
Explorers:
He claimed he ascended to heaven and took a selfie with God.

He ordered his female members to bring their underwears for anointing to protect them against evil spirit.

He added that once he speaks the word to those underwears, the power of God №will get in and whoever wears it will feel the power of God.

May d heavens punish this idiot for abusing this Chi and Rho catholic art...
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Itzonlyme(f): 5:55pm On May 01, 2018
I blame the white men that brought Christianity into Africa
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by pressplay411(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against the pastors that would be brought up by OP as Yahweh works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

its possible Yahweh instructed these pastors to do what they did and he might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh

Daddy issues?

All the time your dad disciplined you and your siblings to straighten you up by either flogging you or denying you of TV or making you read for hours and making you take summer classes when all you wanted to do was play all day, , does that make him evil?
God is our father and boy did we need major straightening up before Christ died for our sins.

You'll get it when you become a father.
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by authority2006(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2018
Explorers:
The prophet of Mount Zion General Assembly in Limpopo, South Africa was pictured using an insect killer to heal his followers during a service and prayer meeting in November, 2016.

[b[Also, he crushed a woman with a giant speaker to demonstrate God’s protection.[/b]

I was about reminding you this. The woman died.
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
Explorers ...these are not Pastors...stop joining them to mock the anointed office.
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Aaronsrod: 6:49pm On May 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""ayahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites""

This Christian God is a very wicked n violent God.

Glory Be Unto Him.

If He commands us to kill.

WE KILL!!

We stand blessed in the Blood of Christ's enemies!

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Aaronsrod: 6:52pm On May 01, 2018
BlackManta:

If Yahweh can ask the isrealites to kill the midianites and take their virgins as sex slaves, what makes you think he wont ask a pastor to take off a ladies pant

If Yahweh commands us to rape...WE RAPE and give glory unto His Holy Name!!

Who are you to question God?

Are you an atheist??

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Aaronsrod: 6:54pm On May 01, 2018
Itzonlyme:
I blame the white men that brought Christianity into Africa

The white man has saved us and set us free from sin.
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Aaronsrod: 6:57pm On May 01, 2018
pressplay411:

Daddy issues?

All the time your dad disciplined you and your siblings to straighten you up by either flogging you or denying you of TV or making you read for hours and making you take summer classes when all you wanted to do was play all day, , does that make him evil?
God is our father and boy did we need major straightening up before Christ died for our sins.

You'll get it when you become a father.

Bless you my broda.

We need greatly more suffering in Naija before we can approach the Mercy Seat and beg God's forgiveness.

We have not correctly understood our Divine Punishment and our place in creation as black people!
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Heavance(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2018
BlackManta:

Just take a minute, and then listen to your self again....
or look at yourself in the mirror, and then repeat what you typed up there to yourself in the mirror.
Re: Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) by Dami12345: 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
@Explorers.

Hello zubby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon / 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.