Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi (30081 Views)

Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by Mariangeles(f): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Did I just read Cee C hopes to act and be a.....

Music artiste? shocked shocked

Ayemi temi bami grin grin grin grin grin
You're obsessed with Cee-c aswear !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by shizzle1: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Did I just read Cee C hopes to act and be a.....

Music artiste? shocked shocked

Ayemi temi bami grin grin grin grin grin
dis mumu pikin no just want get sense

CeeC kill you there
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by shizzle1: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
You're obsessed with Cee-c aswear !
So you've noticed too? That boy is so foolish and disgusting.
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by ibkonekt(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cee c is proud..shy..and kinda bitter...very aggressive and her lies are very "see through"
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by Itzonlyme(f): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lolz..u shared a kiss with Tobi yet u had no freaking feelings for any body while in the house
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by divineRx(f): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Beehshorp:
Are you not tired, I am tired, Nigerians are tired, the whole world is tired.. Cee-c we are tired... After 3 months, we are tired.. We a re tired, we are tired, cee-c we are tired.. Bbn we are tired, Ebuka we are tired, Nina we are tired, tobi we are tired, miracle we are tired... Cee-c we are tired.. I repeat we are tired
Lolz
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by emelda86(f): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Better go and marry and stop all this tales by moonlight

Coming from a woman are u married Why will u say such, after you people will say cee c is a bitter person but u are more bitter than her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by Ekaka1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
"If you could date one person in the house, who would it be?

Nobody. I wasn’t attracted to anybody in the house. As regards the kind of man I like, the God factor is very important. It also has to be someone who understands and loves me deeply."

This small girl na yeye fowl cheesy
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by emelda86(f): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
All this bitter witches calling Cee c bitter, are you any better than her foolish stupid razz set of human beings

Leave Cee c the hell alone & face idols disturbing you from your fathers compound Animals....
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by stuffs4me(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cee-c is the definition of bitter person. With her forehead like aeroplane.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by stuffs4me(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
emelda86:
All this bitter witches calling Cee c bitter, are you any better than her foolish stupid razz set of human beings

Leave Cee c the hell alone & face idols disturbing you from your fathers compound Animals....

Another bitter woman spotted.

Only bitter people love cee-c

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:01am On Apr 30, 2018
emelda86:

May the bitter part of hell strike you there swine....
shocked You are worse than cee-c o. Must you be this bitter about the comment
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by ChristyB(f): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2018
nne BITERLEAF IS YOUR NAME
Even when you arrived nigeria you were fighting with your sister in the car.
TUFIAKWA to you
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by ChristyB(f): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Chaii...You're stilll a "Standing Fan"
Sad how you seem not to see that your Sweet CeeC is bitterleaf personified.

emelda86:

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by emelda86(f): 12:19pm On May 02, 2018
ChristyB:
Chaii...You're stilll a "Standing Fan"
Sad how you seem not to see that your Sweet CeeC is bitterleaf personified.

E be like say your head dey touch I no send mod wey ban me before u get luck say they ban me if not I for reply you but now e don late, mention me again & see the bitter part of your life.Unam ikot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faith Moley New Photoshoot Trends Online / Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden / Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.