Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Buhari Lied, He's Not The First African Leader To Meet President Trump - Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lied, He's Not The First African Leader To Meet President Trump - Reno (543 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' / FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri / Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Lied, He's Not The First African Leader To Meet President Trump - Reno by Factfinder1(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2018
Reno Omokri has reacted to claims by the Presidency that Buhari will be the first African leader to meet with President Trump.

According to him, 'contrary to the lie the constantly lying Buhari administration told, President Buhari wont be the first African leader President Trump meets at the @WhiteHouse. President Trump met Egypt's Al-Sisi on April 2, 2017. He has also met Rwanda's Kagame though not at the White House!'.

Re: Buhari Lied, He's Not The First African Leader To Meet President Trump - Reno by yanabasee(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari isn't just a fatal liar....but a corrosive liar!!!
Re: Buhari Lied, He's Not The First African Leader To Meet President Trump - Reno by jacyhelen(f): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2018
Bb
Re: Buhari Lied, He's Not The First African Leader To Meet President Trump - Reno by Mynd44: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2018

(1)

Gov Fayose Gave 37,000 Workers An Automatic Promotion / Police Abandoned Me After I Criticised IG - Senator Alleges / Finally They Now Realize That Buhari Is Messing Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.