Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari (2060 Views)

Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari / 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency / Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2018
After rejecting buhari for the forth time, many Nigerians called Ndigbo enemies of the nations.
While the rest of Nigeria where looking at him as a gift from heaven as painted by tinubu, Ndigbo saw a heartless man with no compassion.

Now a majority of country watch with compassion as Benue state is gradually been transformed to a massive grazing area. While the president has remained silent.

The only time Muhammadu Buhari spoke on this matter, he said he would have been one of them if not for his acquired education. I dont want to dig deep into this, but my final words would be that the souls of the thousands of innocent civilians who have lost their lives rest in peace. As i would not resting in peace if die through a similar ordeal

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by Lorechino(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2018
e
Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by phase1: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2018
Igbos have always viewed every position with their business sense.

They knew all along that no ruler or ex-ruler who participated in the War can ever run this country like a normal human being.

Those rulers/ex-rulers (which buhari belongs to) all have a sense of entitlement they see nigeria as their personal property and see nigerians as ordinary cattles who are simply to be posessed like buhari does. In their minds nigerians are to be RULED like goats, cows, baboons and dogs not led. No one ever dares ask questions else they are hounded, arrested and even killed.

The strange thing is some poverty-stricken nigerians even agree that they are animals and attack those who are kicking against the misrule and tyranny.

We thank God for the foresight he gave the Eastern region (SE/SS) by refusing to vote tyranny.

Demented nigerians claim they want one united nigeria but keep recycling the war time rulers and dictators who see them as ordinary subjects and slaves.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by horsepower101: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2018
I can never forget that day on nairaland when they were counting election results and the level of hatred directed towards igbos.

Anybody that doubts me can search for those threads.

That was the day I saw so many northerners for the first time on nairaland in massive numbers openly celebrating on nairaland and making threats.

It was an eye opening day.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2018
This is an eye opener to Nigerians.

Lesson: anything or anyone the Igbos reject - please flee from it cause in the long run, blieve me it will not be profitable.

but any thing you see the Igbos accept wholeheartedly, pls run go get your share because at the long run, it will be highly profitable.

Ndi Igbo wholeheartedly rejected buhari - becuase they saw the evil in him long before anybody!

NOW WE ARE WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND COLLECTIVELY REJECTING THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY - BECAUSE WE KNOW IT IS NOT PROFITABLE AT ALL! URU ADIGHI YA MA NCHA! IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT, GO ASK THE AB0K1S AND THE YORUBAS - AND EVEN OUR IJAW BROTHERS! lipsrsealed cheesy

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by whoawa(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2018
It is a natural phenomenon that the sun will always set in the east before any other.........

And is not out of place that whatever the zombies will see in the evening, the Easterners have seen it in the morning.

17 Likes

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2018
horsepower101:
I can never forget that day on nairaland when they were counting election results and the level of hatred directed towards igbos.

Anybody that doubts me can search for those threads.

That was the day I saw so many northerners for the first time on nairaland in massive numbers openly celebrating on nairaland and making threats.

It was an eye opening day.
Correct!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by Lot13(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2018
For how long will you people lie to yourselves.

I would advice your lots to wait till after the announcement of the 2019 election results and see if other Nigerians will ever be on the same page with Igbos.

Buhari is gaining ground even in your region and you are here telling yourselves lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by 360degreess(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2018
Igbos are complete failures when it comes to nigerian politics,they are nothing...with or without them buhari will still win,just like he did in 2015..once he gets the north & west votes,that is it..

PMB till 2023..

3 Likes

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by eyeview: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2018
On the day buhari was declared winner in 2015, many tribes (including our supposed brothers in the south west) were already laughing in advance of what will befell igbos under buhari's govt. Some had even projected a massive takeover of igbos properties across the nation.
Yet, it appears the Lord God Himself has kept the igbos and south east away from the maladministration of this govt.
First, while bokoharam and fulani herdsmen are ravaging many regions of the nation, with the president showing incompetence and even complicity in protecting lives and properties, the south east has been adjudged the safest region in nigeria.
Secondly, with corruption going to an all time high in nigeria under buhari's watch according to Transparency Intetnational, the south east once again was adjudged the least corrupt region in the nation.
Finally, with recession biting hard across nigeria, statistics earlier published indicated that the south east once again was the least affected region.
Its an irony that those who laughed in anticipation of our misfortune under buhari are now crying and calling on igbos to help them.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by conductorl7: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2018
[s]
360degreess:
Igbos are complete failures when it comes to nigerian politics,they are nothing...with or without them buhari will still win,just like he did in 2015..once he gets the north & west votes,that is it..

PMB till 2023..
Lot13:

I would advice your lots to wait till after the announcement of the 2019 election results and see if other Nigerians will ever be on the same page with Igbos.

Buhari is gaining ground even in your region and you are here telling yourselves lies.
[/s]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by PureMe01: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
360degreess:

PMB till 2023..
lol...afonjas over to u oo..e mean say Fulani people don pocket una grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by HiddenShadow: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lot13:

Igbos are the wisest and most knowledgeable ethnic group in Nigeria.

This is why we didn't fall for Buhari

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
360degreess:

PMB till 2023..

Nobody is voting for Buhari in the west and north Central
North east and north west votes will surely be split because unlike the last elections both candidates are coming from the same region...

Buhari is as good as gone.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
PMB TILL 2023.
My own personal opinion, no tribe or religious attached.
If you dont feel me, dont bother quoting me, you can argue with your ancestors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by eagleeye2: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
I remember that in the early days of this administration, my prayers was for Buhari to disappoint me and others who opposed him. Because then, we will live in a better country than we had foretold.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by mabea: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Igbos see ahead, they are not driven by ethnic sentiments though might be forced to do so with the current happenings in nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by mabea: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lot13:

If you like be a buhari's asslicker or a jihadist it doesnt change the fact that he remains the worst president nigeria ever had.

7 Likes

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by rainylad(f): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
I am proud of my Igbo people any time,any day..we rejected Buhari in totality because we had the forsight to discern the kind of person he was...It was actually common sense going by the antecedent of buhari..

Naysayers and iddiots called us fulani-haters and various other names..but we loved Yar'adua,a Fulani but a humane one.

At the end of the day,buhari was every single thing we said he was/will be...and worse.

He is worse than i even envisaged to be honest...but i fear that it is too late for sane Nigerians(not useless zombies and paid hacks) to correct their mistake...damn too late.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by rainylad(f): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lot13:

Its not your fault,you are just being an afonja..You can vote buhari and rig him in,but i can assure you that if he wins and continues with this terrible way he is going,Your Nigeria will be toast by the time he leaves..Its your loss not the ever smart Igbos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by lastmessenger: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Igbo's loved yaradua a Fulani man( may his soul rest in peace),why can't Igbo's love buhari? The answer is so glaring that even a blind man can see it.
I'm traveling home for my annual leave and one of my assignment will be to mobilise my people to go register and get a PVC.we can no longer continue under a tyrant who has no value for human life. May God give buhari the abacha treatment.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by eyeview: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
rainylad:
I am proud of my Igbo people any time,any day..we rejected Buhari in totality because we had the forsight to discern the kind of perdon he was...It was actually common sense going by the antecedent of buhari..

Naysayers and iddiots called us fulani-haters and various other names..but we loved Yar'adua,a Fulani but a humane one.

At the end of the day,buhari was every single thing we said he was/will be...and worse.

He is worse than i even envisaged to be honest...but i fear that it too late for sane Nigerians(not useless zombies and paid hacks) to correct their mistake...damn too late.

You are very much on point. One of the smartest inputs from a lady on NL. If i knew you in real life, i would have taken you out for a drink for this

5 Likes

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by horsepower101: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
lastmessenger:
Igbo's loved yaradua a Fulani man( may his soul rest in peace),why can't Igbo's love buhari? The answer is so glaring that even a blind man can see it.
I'm traveling home for my annual leave and one of my assignment will be to mobilise my people to go register and get a PVC.we can no longer continue under a tyrant who has no value for human life. May God give buhari the abacha treatment.

Correct...Even Nnamdi Kanu on multiple occasions said he had no problem with yaradua and called him a good man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
The Igbos have moved on from the 2015 election. I want your response to the massacre going on in Benue state.
360degreess:

PMB till 2023..

6 Likes

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by shallysgirl: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lot13:

You are the one lying to yourself. Buhari is loosing grounds in Kogi and Benue, but gaining ground in the east.
Mumuness and mumurity no good o.

4 Likes

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by shallysgirl: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
PureMe01:
lol...afonjas over to u oo..e mean say Fulani people don pocket una grin grin
Na headslammer
Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by gidgiddy: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Im very happy that my fellow Igbos resoundingly rejected the gap toothed terrorist of Daura in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by Reelectbuhari: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
After rejecting buhari for the forth time, many Nigerians called Ndigbo enemies of the nations.
While the rest of Nigeria where looking at him as a gift from heaven as painted by tinubu, Ndigbo saw a heartless man with no compassion.

Now a majority of country watch with compassion as Benue state is gradually been transformed to a massive grazing area. While the president has remained silent.

The only time Muhammadu Buhari spoke on this matter, he said he would have been one of them if not for his acquired education. I dont want to dig deep into this, but my final words would be that the souls of the thousands of innocent civilians who have lost their lives rest in peace. As i would not resting in peace if die through a similar ordeal

Muhammad Yabawa Abdulla wrote:
"The only way to have peace in Nigeria is to put the stubborn Igbos under our control, as others. Igbos should learn from the Yorubas etc how to be submissive and submit themselves to us. Then they will have peace in Nigeria".
Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by Emperormartin(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Even children from SE and SS rejected Buhari before his arrival

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by chrisugoson(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

"The only way to have peace in Nigeria is to put the stubborn Igbos under our control, as others. Igbos should learn from the Yorubas etc how to be submissive and submit themselves to us. Then they will have peace in Nigeria".

A lion can never be submissive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by kense88: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
whoawa:
It is a natural phenomenon that the sun will always set in the east before any other.........

And is not out of place that whatever the zombies will see in the evening, the Easterners have seen it in the morning.
Nwanna okwu gi kwu oto ka amu.
Re: When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari by kernel507: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Hahahaha.... Igbos to be submissive to illiterate terrorists?, We will break Nigeria, it will only take time.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Begin Ekitigate Probe Immediately After Fayose's Tenure Ends / 2019: See The Full List Of PDP Campaign Committee for 2019 elections / BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.