Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election (2098 Views)

Adamawa Election: Atiku Alleges Plot To Undermine Democracy, Provoke Violence / Concerns Mount Over Governors Moves To Rig Saturday’s Election By All Means / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by three: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate in Saturday’s Presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, has raised the alarm that the Managing Director of Activate Technologies Limited, Mohammed Sani Musa , whose company supplied the machines used in printing the Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) is the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for Niger East Senatorial district for tomorrow’s poll.

In a press statement issued on Friday in Abuja by his Special Assistant on Public Communication, Atiku stated that the revelation is a result of his team’s extensive intelligence gathering network to identify and prevent the ruling party from rigging the election.

The statement said, “It is public knowledge that Sani Musa, popularly known as Sani 313 is a card carrying member of the APC and a close associate of several stalwarts of the party, including President Muhammadu Buhari who apparently pushed his nomination. But shockingly, the APC Senatorial candidate for Zone B of Niger State,Mr. Mohammed Musa, has a contract with INEC to supply key voting materials in an election he is participating in, which is a clear conflict of interest and raises questions of probity and oversight in the issuing of INEC contracts.”

“The INEC contract was to ‘upgrade’ the card readers and to print PVC cards. Further investigations have shown that the ‘upgrade’ consisted of pre-programming the card readers to accept fake replica PVCs (copies of genuine PVCs) that the firm printed in Nigeria. These two activities were undertaken so that the APC could boost its vote tally in its strongholds or force votes in Polling Units at PDP strongholds to be null and void by over-voting .

“Our investigation also identified the seven States where this activity was due to take place and we have therefore informed the Observer Community and our own extensive network of over 176,000 Party Agents so that they can forestall this activity by checking cards as allowed under INEC guidelines.

“Given that that Mr.s Musa’s previous company, Act Technologies, had a contract to supply and install PVC card printers in the INEC Headquarters, it does beg the question why Mr Musa’s new company, Activate Technologies, was given a subsequent contract to print PVC cards itself?

Okowa Campaign AD

“Other investigations have revealed that an employee and Director of Activate Technologies and an APC member, Mr. Mohammed Keffi, was filmed at Abuja Airport Domestic Departure Lounge on 29th December opening an official INEC envelope and then handling multiple ballot forms which he was checking off against his mobile phone. Sources also confirmed that this person was one of the people who was loading the fake card numbers into the ‘upgraded’ card readers in the Residence of the former Governor of Akwa Ibom, as well as other ‘Card Reader Farms’ in Abuja and Kano. These ‘farms’ are under guard by members of Government Security agencies.”

“The PDP Presidential Candidate said while Alhaji Sani Musa has the right to hold any public office in spite of his line of business, it is morally unjustifiable to allow a well-known supplier of sensitive INEC materials to partake in an election in which the key materials to be used for the poll were supplied by him.

“A search at the Corporate Affairs Commission showed that most of the directors in Act Technologies are the same as those in Activate Technologies.The directors of Activate Technologies except Musa (now APC candidate) include: Abubakar Musa, Kabiru Abdullahi Bawa, Suleiman Danladi, Akinsuyi Akin Najeem. Activate Technologies located on Ganges Street, Maitama, learnt that is shares the same address as Act Technologies.”

He lamented that Activate Technologies was given contracts by INEC to supply PVCs for the 2019 general elections in spite of the fact that the owner of the firm is a candidate in tomorrow’s poll.

“A copy of one of many such contracts with reference number INEC/HQ/PROC/ICT/S106/1 dated October 4, 2017 and signed by the Secretary to INEC, Augusta Ogakwu, stated that the firm would need to print 112, 218 PVCs, ” Atiku said.

“Mr Musa had attempted to hide his ownership via proxy shareholders who have been revealed as members of his own family. However his position as Founder and MD of Activate Technology Limited was clumsily exposed to the world via his Linked-in page where he bragged about his firm to secure more business for it. The expression “Pride cometh before a fall” comes to mind and is a suitable epitaph for the arrogant and brazen people who form this failed government.”

“Our candidate and the Party has conducted extensive research into what the APC will be attempting to do to shore up their collapsed vote share in these elections having studied what we call the “Osun Playbook”. We have been able to implement extensive preventative measures to pre-empt their plans. So the Nigerian public can go out and vote confident in the knowledge that their vote will count”. “Our candidate has said on record that “even if you do not vote for me, please go out and vote as this election is not about me, it is about Nigeria and your future.”

IMG_4091 IMG_4092
“So we would like to ask General Buhari, the self-declared “reformed democrat” whether what happened in Osun was an exception to his promise or his definition of what ‘free and fair’ means?

“We believe that on the basis of what we have exposed here today the Nigerian public can make up their own minds about this question and demonstrate their views at the polls tomorrow, secure in the knowledge that their votes will count.”

“So we would like to ask General Buhari, the self-declared “reformed democrat” whether what happened in Osun was an exception to his promise or his definition of what ‘free and fair’ means?

“We believe that on the basis of what we have exposed here today the Nigerian public can make up their own minds about this question and demonstrate their views at the polls tomorrow, secure in the knowledge that their votes will count.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/313157-atiku-alleges-plot-by-apc-to-rig-saturdays-presidential-election.html

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Loser! Reserve Your Years Till Sunday...

Criminal!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by yerokunphilips: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Only God will help us in this country .
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Any plan to rig the elections will be met with stiff resistance by NIGERIANS and INTERNATIONAL community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by Guestlander: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
He is laying the ground for rejecting the results.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by NaijaMutant(f): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Osinbajo just called me with the below number, telling me all manner of bullshits and begging me to vote buhari grin

I just told him to fvck off

I am Atikulated grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
The card reading devices should be tested with a double fingerprints to find out if they have been compromised.It was also discovered that the kogi state governor registered twice.Up till now the gov has not been prosecuted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by afroniger: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
PDP will never accept the result as long as it doesn't favour them, no matter how free and fair.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by Babalawoniger: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku technically conceding defeat.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by Built2last: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
You have a tyrant in power expect that. Reason they went after CJN
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by 9jahotblog: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nigerians vote must count tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
I used to be a die-hard APC member. Buhari being my brother is certainly a contributing factor. After assessing the performance of his administration, however, it is clear enough that he has failed.
Like his wife, I hereby withdraw my support for him. I also urge whoever still want the good of this country to help in voting out Buhari.
Thank you.Congratulations to Atiku!
Congratulations to Nigerians!
The defeat of Buhari has taught future leaders a lesson that you can't take Nigerians for a ride, insult some regions, spread poverty, refuse to disclose your ailment for which treatment is paid for by Nigerians, insult their youths whenever you travel abroad and still get rewarded with Nigerian votes.
Nigerians have taken back their power. Congrats once again to Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
afroniger:
PDP will never accept the result as long as it doesn't favour them, no matter how free and fair.
Was his allegation false?
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by modath(f): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Guestlander:
He is laying the ground for rejecting the results.

Life!!

Even with Kanu calling off boycott, number still not adding up, desperation yaff enter the matter now. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by bender79: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Osinbajo just called me with the below number, telling me all manner of bullshits and begging me to vote buhari grin

I just told him to fvck off

I am Atikulated grin
You said fvck off to an automated call wheras in real life he doesn't give a bleeping fvck about your bleeping miserable life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by mycar: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Useless government, can never get anything right
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by festacman(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku's recent rigging town-crying is the biggest threat to tomorrow's presidential election. Trying to discredit an election before it takes place is unpatriotic and defeatist. He should keep his cool and collect evidence if rigging occurs and put them forward at appropriate time.

By the way, Americans will never vote in this election. Only Nigerians will. Atiku adopting 'cry cry baby' posture to gain the sympathy of America and Europe will not add extra vote in his favour. Please allow Nigerians to exercise their civic responsibility in peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by afroniger: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
cucumbae:

He might as well just pull out of the race because the PDP are already pretty much conceding that the odds are stacked against them. I think they (PDP) never expected to win via the ballot anyway because they know beating Buhari would be a tough nut to crack, and were rather hoping to get into AsoRock via the courts (the Onoghen option). But it's like all their plans are unraveling before their very eyes. The next 48-hrs may prove to be the most excruciating for PDP e-warriors. Y'all better brace yourselves. And whatever you do, please stay away from Sniper. Please.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by Corrinthians(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Me I don talk tire. Na results i dey wait for. Then I'd show some incorrigible dolts around here what it means to respect their fathers. grin
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by princemillla(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
No. Be una start am?

Apc should play mature game without rigging. Let the vote of the people count
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by Chuks9000: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
All man dey plan rigging
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by bender79: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
I used to be a die-hard APC member. Buhari being my brother is certainly a contributing factor. After assessing the performance of his administration, however, it is clear enough that he has failed.
Like his wife, I hereby withdraw my support for him. I also urge whoever still want the good of this country to help in voting out Buhari.
Thank you.Congratulations to Atiku!
Congratulations to Nigerians!
The defeat of Buhari has taught future leaders a lesson that you can't take Nigerians for a ride, insult some regions, spread poverty, refuse to disclose your ailment for which treatment is paid for by Nigerians, insult their youths whenever you travel abroad and still get rewarded with Nigerian votes.
Nigerians have taken back their power. Congrats once again to Nigerians.
You don't need to tell us, you can withdraw quietly while we are still with him. Go ahead and Atikuloot for all we care.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
ATIKU2019

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by DMerciful(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
INEC credibility on the line!
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
APC and desperation. Despicable people!
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by sreamsense: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
cucumbae:
Answer the question yourself if the allegation is true and you are sure! If the allegation is true, keep your evidences ready for tribunal. Your Atiku is just preapating a way of excape to discredit the electioneering process if it doesn't not favour him. Loosing is stearing directly at his face. 4 + 4 = next level, join the PMB winner association before you go with relegation team(Looter Association of Nigeria, a subsidiary of PDP) tomorrow
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
sreamsense:

Answer the question yourself if the allegation is true and you are sure! If the allegation is true, keep your evidences ready for tribunal. Your Atiku is just preapating a way of excape to discredit the electioneering process if it doesn't not favour him. Loosing is stearing directly at his face. 4 + 4 = next level, join the PMB winner association before you go with relegation team(Looter Association of Nigeria, a subsidiary of PDP) tomorrow
The way buhari is boasting that nobody will unseat him as if the country belongs to his family calls for concern.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
sreamsense:

What about the ₦1b arms money that is diverted to buhari's campaign?Is that not a looting?
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by jchioma: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
smiley
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by NaijaMutant(f): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
bender79:
You said fvck off to an automated call wheras in real life he doesn't give a bleeping fvck about your bleeping miserable life

Tell him to stop calling me grin

I'm not doing again

I'm voting Atiku cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by mercenary: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Clear compass
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Alleges Plot By APC To Rig Saturday’s Presidential Election by sreamsense: 2:11am On Feb 16, 2019
cucumbae:
What about the ₦1b arms money that is diverted to buhari's campaign?Is that not a looting?

You are just behaving like an illetrate programmable robot that can feed on any gabbage code to swallow any fake news. No wonder many of you got your brain exchanged for foolishness before Nnamdi Kanu ran away. You mean the news is true and your worriors like FFK, Saraki, Fayose, Secondus, Atiku and so on will not have pressurised EFCC or drag government to court and copy UN, ECOWAS at this fragile time. However, if you get evidence, head to court or forward letter to secondus to take it over.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Prophecy: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 - Prophet Olagunju / PDP Will Produce The Next Speaker Of House Of Representatives – Reps Members / Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.