Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ihedioha To Imo Youths- You Can Build A Brand For Yourselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha To Imo Youths- You Can Build A Brand For Yourselves (293 Views)

Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court / Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha To Imo Youths- You Can Build A Brand For Yourselves by Akachukwuroland: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Ihedioha to Imo youths- You can build a brand for yourselves

His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, CON, has urged the youths of Imo State to build a brand for themselves especially at this early stages of their lives. Chief Ihedioha made this known while addressing the members of Ihedioha Youth Movement, Owerri North who were officially inaugurated yesterday, 28 of April , 2018, at Oha Egbu Hall.

The former deputy speaker of the federal republic advised them to identify the real change agents in our society and use them to remove the deceitful government of the APC we are facing today. He noted that the youths must be ready to be known for something, build a brand for themselves, identify the real change agents and make them their role models.

In his words, “I’m particularly pleased with what you are doing here today, I want to assure you that you have my full consent and support. I want to urge you the members of Ihedioha Youth Movement, to identify your individual talents and build a brand around it. For me, my brand is leadership, I’m an administrator who appreciates quality. I urge you to identify the real change agents. Because we can not move from what we have today to anything less in 2019”.

The Imo PDP frontline guber aspirant stressed that Imo under his watch will receive total rehabilitation cutting across all sectors. “As at today, pensioners are asked to come to Owerri to take 40 percent of their entitlements. Our old parents pass through this stress because we don’t have a thinking leadership. In the state civil service, appointments are no longer on merit in accordance with civil service laws but what we have today is a case of lawlessness, outright disobedience to procedure. As at today, our various secondary and primary schools no longer engage in physical education and inter house sports. How then can we produce the future Kanu Nwankwos, Nwakali’s and the Iheanacho’s? I will reintroduce those basics in our educational system when I became governor. Partner with me, let’s reclaim and liberate our State@, He noted.

The event also had the presence of the Honorable member representing Owerri Federal Constituency, Hon. Hon Ezenwa Francis Onyewuchi, who earlier in his remarks passed a vote of confidence on Chief Emeka Ihedioha, describing him as the “Man who has the capacity to fix Imo State”. Hon. Onyewuchi charged the youths to get their PVCs ready and also get prepared for the task ahead. Other leaders at the event were, Sir Chimdi Ejiogu, Mr Ejiogu Philip, Hon. Young Martins, amongst others.

Highpoint of the event was the unveiling of campaign materials donated by the Ihedioha Youth Movement Owerri North in support of the Imo Liberation Project come 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Uncharitable Comment On Nigerian Youths / Buhari, Trump At White House: Killings Must End / ‘they’ Believe Nothing Will Change. Unfortunately, You Agree - Kingsley Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.