Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" (37177 Views)

EFCC Operatives Storm Okorocha’s Abuja Residence / Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court / Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by RockHard: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
ON SEPTEMBER 1, 20191:24 PMIN NEWS,

By Chinonso Alozie, Owerri

The Imo state governor, Emeka Ihedioha, has concluded plans to move into the Spibat residence of former governor Rochas Okorocha, with those he called “citizens.”

This was the next plan of Ihedioha as revealed by the leader of recovery of government stolen properties, Jasper Ndubuaku, in continuation of recovery exercise, to Vanguard.

The reason given by Ndubuaku, was that since the police refused to follow him and that the police were there when he was attacked earlier.

Vanguard was told that Ihedioha and Okorocha’s camps are also preparing for the final game any time from now as the recovery operation lasts. It was said that they have positioned themselves waiting for each other at any slightest provocation.

On the plan to storm Okorocha’s residence by Ndubuaku’s recovery team, he said: “We have four speed boat donated by NDDC, he took them to his house he doesn’t want to bring them. We use them for crossing at Oguta. In Owerri today, if you have a death street lights you can’t change them because the only vehicle that has that capacity has been there since Achike Udenwa, Okorocha, took it and he has not released it.

“We have more than sixty vehicles packed in his house and these are the vehicles for government functionaries. All the protocol vehicles are still in his house, all the bullet proof cars are still in his house.

“What I have decided to do is from now on I will go with citizens and every move I make I will mobilize citizens to go with me since the police have refused to work or act in this thing I will now go with the citizens. They were there when I was attacked what did they do.”

He recalled how he was allegedly attacked, “I came to Okorocha’s house to submit a court order and they say I came with thugs and some men he kept in his house jumped up and attacked me just like that. I was alone.”

It will be recalled that the state, has been under tension following clashes between the supporters of Okorocha and Ihedioha, as a result of the activities of the state government to recover government owned properties said to be in possession of the Okorochas’.

The genesis of the skirmishes could be traced to the time the recovery team in one of it’s operation in a shop said to be owned by Okorocha’s wife, Nkechi, located along Aba road, at that incident, Okorocha’s daughter was allegedly slapped by one of the members of the recovery team.

Days after, the leader of the recovery team, Ndubuaku, was attacked by suspected supporters of Okorocha, when he (Ndubuaku) went to submit a court order to Okorocha’s Spibat home.

However, this is coming at a time, Ihedioha, through his Secretary to the State Government, SSG, Uche Onyegucha, had ordered that Okorocha should be arrested anywhere if he is seen in the state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/breaking-ihedioha-to-storm-okorochas-estate-with-citizens/

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Ovisthanks(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by oyatz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
If Okorocha truly committed all these allegations, then he should be dealt with. However, it's better for the Imo States' Government not to resolve to self help but approach the matter judicially.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by tsfisheriesm: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Okorocha Rochas may also have raw Cash in that mansion no wonder he has employed tugs to keep a watch.The govt should make efforts to break through that spibat ,there will be discovery of the century.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good.
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by tsfisheriesm: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
They should search both GP tanks and septic tanks

26 Likes

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by MrFuckallday: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
About those speedboats and numerous cars he’s right about it. I been in there a couple times and mehn most of those cars haven’t been used in years even G wagons sef

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Hypnotism: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
shocked that will be an astonishing achievement for the entirety of his 4 years ride on my governor

chriskosherbal:
These two is seems thier fight is more than just political nevertheless every politician should be made to account for any public penny spent during his/her time in office .
I am telling you, I can’t wait to have Buhari storm Ebele’s house with over a trillion forfeited by the winch of a wife in Patience Ebele Jonathan. They must all be force to account for their deed or should I say greed.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by chriskosherbal(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
These two is seems thier fight is more than just political nevertheless every politician should be made to account for any public penny spent during his/her time in office .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Westaslave2(f): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Okorocha ifula ihe imere onwegi yee
Rochas 419 ifula ihe imere onwegi yee~ hilda dokubo voice..... grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by kasheemawo(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
After all they will blame Hausa and Yoruba for their backwardness instead of correcting these motherfuckers now

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
oyatz:
If Okorocha truly committed all these allegations, then he should be dealt with. However, it's better for the Imo States' Government not to resolve to self help but approach the matter judicially.

Okorocha is a thief and should be dealt with.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by iCauseTrouble: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
angry
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by iCauseTrouble: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
This man should work and leave Okorocha alone.
Your 4 years is counting

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Na wah, this man nah really Anti Okorocha government policy
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by obembet(f): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Am still waiting for what this man will present after 90 days on office. I never hear MAKINDE believe like this to AJUMOBI.

This is how useless APC make excuse till tjoer first tenure expired. Blaming jonathan.. Till today, they have never arrest honeymoon for once.

Someone should advice him to use available resources to work for his people. And allow EFCC to do their work.

6 Likes

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by OTayobami(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Okorocha is a thief and should be dealt with.

I support this....how can someone loot the people's money and still rub it on their face

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by rozayx5(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Okorocha is annoying

anytime your travelling to Lagos from Uyo by road

you will know the mess called IMO and ABIA

from the first inch to the last inch is hell for any car and its shock absorbers

bad roads everywhere and dilapidated /uncompleted schools

13 Likes

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Sunofgod(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Oya nah...

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by googi: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
There is more to this than meet the eye. This man is possessed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by picoba(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hi
Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by abrojunior94(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Executive lawlessness. What do law abiding people do to address corruption and wrong doing? They report the wrong doing to the law enforcement agencies, but here we have a predecessor obsessed and fixated chief law enforcement officer using and endangering the citizenry to fight his political battle?

Governing in this part of the country is always sad and painful to watch.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Emmanuel226(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
oyatz:
yes,dem don dey behave like Rivers state government angry

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by BlueRayDick: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Can ihedioha just go to court please? All these naked village square dance ihedioha and Okorocha are dancing is just rubbish.

Why not just recover these alleged stolen government properties within the ambit of the law?

If ihedioha truly loves the people like he claims and he's trying to do right thing, then he should know he's endangering the people he was voted to govern by pitting his supporters against Okorocha's. Now u are claiming u Will storm his estate with "citizens". What if he has plans of repelling Ur "citizens" with another set of "citizens"?. Then it degenerates into total fracas and the state becomes ungovernable. Will that be in the best interest of Ur administration?

If state of emergency is declared in the state I hope he knows it won't serve his best interest

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Toscarel: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
the governor is doing the right thing, how greedy can an individual be, okorocha should return government property.
with all his riches how can he be so greedy and petty

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by QuickStandard: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
cool

I think it's high time this guy faces governance and let the appropriate law handle Okorocha.

He is turning the whole thing to witch-hunting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Emmanuel226(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
dis is not d Imo govt i used to know, under Okorocha shocked

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Barryseal: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
The Ndubuaku fellow is not lettered. Does he have any right to go serve individuals court orders when he's not the court ballif?
Why not state instruments like AMCON to recover the vehicles and other state properties in possession of the ex governor?
Ihedioha is not being civilized.

7 Likes

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Emmanuel226(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
dis man must be mad angry

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Iheodia is another Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.