Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

GLO Keeps Subscribing To Services I Don't Need! At My Own Expense - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GLO Keeps Subscribing To Services I Don't Need! At My Own Expense (399 Views)

Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture / Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO Keeps Subscribing To Services I Don't Need! At My Own Expense by joeyrayroy(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2018
This is the fourth time,and this time I was charged for 3 services at once!

Re: GLO Keeps Subscribing To Services I Don't Need! At My Own Expense by lalanice(f): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2018
They did it to me, had to stop recharging the line. Calling their customer care several times didn't help.
Re: GLO Keeps Subscribing To Services I Don't Need! At My Own Expense by jerflakes(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2018
lalanice:
They did it to me, had to stop recharging the line. Calling their customer care several times didn't help.

I use my glo to receive calls only

I Stopped recharging the line for over a year now

Unfortunately, NCC is a useless organization, so theres no one to report to

3 Likes

Re: GLO Keeps Subscribing To Services I Don't Need! At My Own Expense by segemafia(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
I thought I was the only one experiencing this and the sick part of it is that their customer care guys seem not to know what to do about it,Glo is just so messed up.

1 Like

Re: GLO Keeps Subscribing To Services I Don't Need! At My Own Expense by Thesia(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Never liked the network, they are f*cked up sad

(1) (Reply)

Lawrence Anini And The Role Played By Security Agencies And The Presidency Then / Biafra Day Celebration: Soldiers, Police Beat Up Punchman / Fake Nigerian Beggar Who Pretends To Be Blind,Caught Red Handed In Ita Oluwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.