Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone (22972 Views)

Infinix Note 7: Top 5 Features/Issues / Can You Ditch Your Smartphone For A Year To Win $100k. / 5 Features You Should Spot If You Like To Watch Movies On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by DEXTROVERT: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
that's not my question,don't u understand english sir? Well I know it can stop ur sperm flow forever.
BABE,
A
TRIAL
WILL
CONVINCE
YOU
MY
SPERM
CAN
FLOOD
YOUR
HOLES.
I
SWEAR
DOWN..
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
ladiesreject:

Na wao

Of all things in the world na period you see to use crack joke

SMH for you
and what's wrong with that,if u so much revered "period" why don't u revered "sex" as well and decist from it,because it is in connection with the moral life.

You are just being hypocritical.

Say hello to my signature bcus we just arrived.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
I can make the period stop for 9 months... Reply me if interested.
thunder fall on you lovenly
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
CoalitionNaija:

I thought u were a lady
I thought you were 'brained'
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by infj: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
unknownsolja:
nokia don taya me .if its not Hi phone or chamsung i no buy

This Nokia is the new money for value(130-160k). Imagine Samsung is selling A8+ 2018 for over 200k same price range as S8 and + without flagship features. Some Samsungs are overpriced.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by infj: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
tonididdy:
waiting patiently for the Nokia edge any retailer here please quote me I buy ASAP nokia edge

Nokia X??
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by infj: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless battery.

What's the need of high end phone and useless battery, this is Nigeria having just 3000megawatts that's the electricity capacity of Tokyo international airport.

If it's not 5000mah don't Wake me up

If you're looking for 5000mah then itel and tecno w series is the way. This is not your thread
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
and what's wrong with that,if u so much revered "period" why don't u revered "sex" as well and decist from it,because it is in connection with the moral life.

You are just being hypocritical.

Say hello to my signature bcus we just arrived.

Hypocritical ke?

How did you know that?

So any guy on nairaland is a pervert right?

Hanty, I no de Bleep toto, if na Wetin you want know be that.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
ladiesreject:

Hypocritical ke?

How did you know that?

So any guy on nairaland is a pervert right?

Hanty, I no de Bleep toto, if na Wetin you want know be that.
your biscuit business not mine
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
your biscuit business not mine

I didn't say it's yours, I just wanted you to know that not every male on nairaland is a fvvker.

Thanks
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by justmenoni: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Op, for traffic, u are covering up the prices?
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
thunder fall on you lovenly
Just trying to do you a favour, no need for curses.
Grab the offer while it lasts, or i might change my mind.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
Just trying to do you a favour, no need for curses.
Grab the offer while it lasts, or i might change my mind.
giv it to ur muum
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by scarr: 5:44am On Apr 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless battery.

What's the need of high end phone and useless battery, this is Nigeria having just 3000megawatts that's the electricity capacity of Tokyo international airport.

If it's not 5000mah don't Wake me up

I really don't get why u guys love numbers soo much.
A 5000mah on a crappy MTK 65xx can never match a 3000mah on a snapdragon 660.
Everything is not about numbers.

It's just like saying ull prefer an old school remote that uses 2 Tiger AAA battery to a new model remote that uses 1 Tiger AA battery.
sad
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 30, 2018
what about Nokia 2 and Nokia 3 charging port, am thinking to get one of this phone.
Silvermoney:
But I'm sure the charging port will be messed up as usual. My experience with Nokia smartphones is hellish. Their charging ports are usually weak and get spoilt easily. To fix it will frustrate your life.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Lilisticlili:
giv it to ur muum
Not possible, although you can bring your muum when cuming.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Tucode: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Got the Nokia 7 plus over a week ago and so far, this device has been amazing, from battery life to performance. Its camera is awesome even in low light. Nokia is back!!!!
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 7:22am On May 01, 2018
Kpalobi:
doe it support google play
yes!
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by shiftback: 11:08am On May 01, 2018
very bland design
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 01, 2018
Tucode:
Got the Nokia 7 plus over a week ago and so far, this device has been amazing, from battery life to performance. Its camera is awesome even in low light. Nokia is back!!!!
congratulations on your new device bro, hw much did u buy urs?
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by sulasa07(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
tonididdy:
waiting patiently for the Nokia edge
any retailer here please quote me I buy ASAP nokia edge
So,this mobile is not yet out, I think d battery is 7000mah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. / 400GB Microsd Card That Costs N91,000 / 5 Awesome Hidden Features In Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.