Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone (22985 Views)

Infinix Note 7: Top 5 Features/Issues / Can You Ditch Your Smartphone For A Year To Win $100k. / 5 Features You Should Spot If You Like To Watch Movies On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless battery.

What's the need of high end phone and useless battery, this is Nigeria having just 3000megawatts that's the electricity capacity of Tokyo international airport.

If it's not 5000mah don't Wake me up
angry

Incase you don't know Sir.... when it comes to battery, chipset plays a good role too. A 3800mAh battery capacity running on Qualcomm snapdragon chipset is enough power for such a phone bro.

Mediatek chipsets generates less heats and run on low quality processing speeds and displays that's why you see those cheap China squad Tecno, infinix and the likes carry almost 7000mAh but with zero qualities.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Offpoint: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2018
akum78:
grin

THE PRICE IS NOT COSTLY -- BUT NOT AFFORDABLE TO SOME PEOPLE ... SEE THE PRICE OF NOKIA 7 (here)
so you have to sensor the prices so that we should visit your blog right? you think you're doing me you're doing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2018
DEXTROVERT:

IT
CAN
SEAL
YOUR
PERIOD
FOR
THE
NEXT
9 MONTHS ONLY
that's not my question,don't u understand english sir? Well I know it can stop ur sperm flow forever.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by joey150(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Can it make my period last for 30min?

30 mins?
It can stop it all together
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by omerah86(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2018
Nice one
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by naijawho: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2018
Thiefnbu
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by joefazee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hello House,

I beg make una help us subscribe to Inside Naija on YouTube, we know say data expensive but you can just subscribe. We are a small tech media startup with little funding and we need your support.

We have interesting stories for you.

This is the link, when you open the page just click subscribe https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYSTtUvydzDDTlMfK6Yu6Ag

Up Nigeria. God bless everyone for your time and your support.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by ArinzeRaph: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
no, it will make it to continue flowing like river
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Odmic2839(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Revolva:
Not many mobile phones can genuinely be described as “iconic”. Nokia’s apparent indestructibility and simplicity is as close as gadgets get! The Nokia 7! Forged from a solid-feeling aluminium frame, sculpted with a smooth back and laced with the hallmark of a sleek design.i Iwill spot features of the Nokia 7 plus and will also let you know why it is the perfect phone you can rely on:

Display- The 6" full-HD+ display will quickly become your go-to screen around the house. Want to watch and chat? With a gentle tap, split the screen and open two 1:1 windows. It's multitasking done right.

Beauty in its strength- Machined from a solid block of 6000 series aluminium, Nokia 7 plus is a phone that can take what life throws at you and look good while doing it. Its subtle curves and ceramic-feel coating bring the best of both worlds: a great grip and a clean look.

Leave the lag behind & get going faster- No need to get frustrated waiting for your phone to respond. Nokia 7 plus packs a Qualcomm Snagdragon 660 mobile platform and a 4GB of RAM that provides all you need. Charge up to 50% in 30 minutes with USB type-C charging outstanding 3,800 mAh to guarantee a 2-day battery life

Camera- Pictures live large on colours even in poor conditions. The 12 MP and 13 MP sensors with ZEISS optics and 2 x optical zoom deliver vivid colours that bring your photos to life. On the other side, the 16 MP front camera with ZEISS optics and great low-light performance takes picture-perfect selfies, day or night.

Other Features- From a whisper 6" 18:9 IPS LCD full HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to a wall of sound. Wherever you are and whatever the decibel level is, the three high-quality microphones capture every sonic nuance with Nokia spatial audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r_jxglqv8Y

how much can I get on my Samsung 6 plusX to get ghetto Nokia. Still clean oooo
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by jide219(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Newpride:
No matter how high u rate it, it can’t be as good as my iPhone 9 plus.
which one be iPhone 9 plus
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Walexybobo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=Lilisticlili post=67124061]Can it make my period last for 30min? Nt only dat bt also make it last in a jiffy.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
off course
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
akum78:
grin

THE PRICE IS NOT COSTLY -- BUT NOT AFFORDABLE TO SOME PEOPLE ... SEE THE PRICE OF NOKIA 7 (here)
Agba to f'ehin ti, agbara lo lo mu wa. Nokia is back!
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by tgmservice: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless battery.

What's the need of high end phone and useless battery, this is Nigeria having just 3000megawatts that's the electricity capacity of Tokyo international airport.

u too dull
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by RiseAbove(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
tonididdy:
waiting patiently for the Nokia edge any retailer here please quote me I buy ASAP nokia edge

then check out the Nokia 8 sirocco
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by tgmservice: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
danaiks:
I really need to swap my nokia 6 for this smiley
i what to get d nokia 6 is it a good buy
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by ITbomb(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
3000 mAh on snapdragon is better than 5000 mAh on MTK

Princeofnigeria:
Useless battery.

Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Hollavick: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Showdown to exclusive[url=https://www.topify.com.ng/search/label/Phones%20and%20Gadgets]Phones and Gadget[/url]
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Oluwaplumpie(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rubbish OP. Just went to the Nokia website and copied everything and pasted here. Give credit where it is due. Ndị ara.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Revolva(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oluwaplumpie:
Rubbish OP. Just went to the Nokia website and copied everything and pasted here. Give credit where it is due. Ndị ara.

Mr man I was given d content to post OK exclusively OK so relax no be only credit na recharge card

1 Like

Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by CoalitionNaija(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
I thought u were a lady
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
I can make the period stop for 9 months... Reply me if interested.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by HMZi: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
no one is interested in you nasty blood flow...Ewww
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Silvermoney:
But I'm sure the charging port will be messed up as usual. My experience with Nokia smartphones is hellish. Their charging ports are usually weak and get spoilt easily. To fix it will frustrate your life.

I believe it will be different now, HDM global are the one manufacturing this set.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Godwin978(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Newpride:
No matter how high u rate it, it can’t be as good as my iPhone 9 plus.
keep dreaming
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by HomeOfMe(f): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Silvermoney:
But I'm sure the charging port will be messed up as usual. My experience with Nokia smartphones is hellish. Their charging ports are usually weak and get spoilt easily. To fix it will frustrate your life.
Surprised to hear that. Been using mine going to a year now no single issue with mine. Maybe just a factory fault.
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:

Na wao

Of all things in the world na period you see to use crack joke

SMH for you
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by danaiks(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
tgmservice:
i what to get d nokia 6 is it a good buy
Yeahhh...it's actually a good phone.
It has a great camera and the phone is extremely attractive especially the copper color
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by Cadec007(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Incase you don't know Sir.... when it comes to battery, chipset plays a good role too. A 3800mAh battery capacity running on Qualcomm snapdragon chipset is enough power for such a phone bro.

Mediatek chipsets generates less heats and run on low quality processing speeds and displays that's why you see those cheap China squad Tecno, infinix and the likes carry almost 7000mAh but with zero qualities.
china squad huh? :-/
Re: 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone by lukency(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abegiii! Who dey disturb us with Nokia talk for this 21st Century when other phone companies are thinking of how to produce a phone that will be flying like aeroplane.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Awesome Hidden Features In Your Android Smartphone / FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase / How Do Major Social Media Platforms Make Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.