Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall (29456 Views)

Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension / Luke Onofiok,  Oche Otorkpa Lead PDP Summit Committee / "Yahaya Bello Wasted N5Bn On Senator Melaye’s Failed Recall Plot" - PDP Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by SirBunky85(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
YouthsPC0:
The Senator representing Kogi west Senatorial District in his reaction to the failed recall instigated by the Kogi state Governor . premiums times quoted the senator to have said

“Thank you my people. God bless you all. Thank you for the confidence reposed on me. I will not let you down. I will always stand by the truth and the people at all times. God bless Kogi West,”

“Every lie has an expiry date. Forces of evil will never triumph over forces of light. God is with us,” he added.

The quote is from a book (The Unseen Terrorist) published in the UK by Oche Joseph Otorkpa a public health specalist in 2013.

Sources:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/266557-dino-melaye-reacts-from-hospital-bed-after-failed-recall.html

Link: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7569670.Oche_Otorkpa

Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by flavunit: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
H
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by flavunit: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is because of you that Dino spoke against the government and they turned against him and he landed in the hospital, if he had kept quiet nothing would have happened to him.
EverestdeBliu:
The Senate were so concerned with the welfare of their colleague(Dino), that they had to cut short a session just to visit him in the hospital... Yet the untold sufferings of the common man got little or no attention from these lots. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
YouthsPC0:
The Senator representing Kogi west Senatorial District in his reaction to the failed recall instigated by the Kogi state Governor . premiums times quoted the senator to have said

“Thank you my people. God bless you all. Thank you for the confidence reposed on me. I will not let you down. I will always stand by the truth and the people at all times. God bless Kogi West,”

“Every lie has an expiry date. Forces of evil will never triumph over forces of light. God is with us,” he added.

The quote is from a book (The Unseen Terrorist) published in the UK by Oche Joseph Otorkpa a public health specalist in 2013.

Sources:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/266557-dino-melaye-reacts-from-hospital-bed-after-failed-recall.html

Link: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7569670.Oche_Otorkpa

The man might have been the first to put in book but certainly that quote has been around for like ages... Most of the people from whom I have heard it never knew nor read the fellows book.
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
EverestdeBliu:
The Senate were so concerned with the welfare of their colleague(Dino), that they had to cut short a session just to visit him in the hospital... Yet the untold sufferings of the common man got little or no attention from these lots. Too bad

Direct dat 2 buhari to give attention to the common man,cuz he is in control of the wealth of the country and he by passes the senate when engaging in some scandalous negotiations and purchase of wht they claim the country needs,paying terrorist and refueling crisis in the country indirectly by sabottaging the senate indirectly. Dino is working with the 100's of million yearly allocation or so in okun and we dnt ever regret of ever voting him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by talk2percy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Any update about his state of health?? I just love this man's rugged spirit. Buhari doesn't like those that tells him the truth
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
thoollz:
Congratulations Dino. Apc, Yahya and buhari will be ashamed right now. This shows d power of d masses.

Apc go hear Am next year. Clueless beings.
Because of our loyalty to Ambode, we will give him a second term but most of our senators and reps members won't return. We will not also vote buhari. L'oba tan
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tweeting from ICU.
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by kingaruoture(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
SirBunky85:
kogi shudnt his failed recall as being liked by his people. what just played out was a case frustrated citizens leaving two idiots(Dino&bello)to suit demselves.if dino is loved by his pple as he wants us to believe, why havent said anything in his support against his criminal treatment by the police?I haven't seen any solidarity for him even during dis recall .he shud tank his god dat bello is an idiot who is equally hated by kogites.he shud go thank his stars
but still out of the two the one the people chose has come on top. if it were to be Bello don't you think he would gotten home by now
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by truthstands12: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Congrats to Dino. This is a tip of the iceberg. 2019 will be a big surprise to many. Ad far as I'm concerned, I don't know who Dino is but I feel it's total witch hunt against him because he condemns the atrocities if this government. The truth can never be destroyed. God is not asleep. He will deliver this country next year by God's grace. Get your PVC.
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by Yankiss(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol

A whole Dino Melaye

The tough Dino Melaye

The one who has fought severally at the houses of senate and representatives

The one who flexed muscles at the bourdillon

Has been reduced to a tweeting warrior and a quoting warrior

In this life something must always humble a man

grin

What humbled him? Pray not to be in his shoes!!
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by Evangdanyno2017(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dino is a conscientious man. His love for his country and his country people has put a slap on his face. He is a conqueror.
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by omoiyalayi(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dino melaye

Kosi Mio raye
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by Herrmes: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
EverestdeBliu:
That's why he's a common man...
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by newslifeop: 2:37am On Apr 30, 2018
ohhh
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by Redhot111(m): 4:11am On Apr 30, 2018
EverestdeBliu:

Atleast they visited a colleague that had an accident. But if you like finish every soul in benue, ur dullard will never visit. Isn't that sadistic?
Re: Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:26pm On May 05, 2018
EverestdeBliu:
the common man not ready to pay for development

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election / Professor Umaru Garba Danbatta Appointed Chief Executive Of NCC / Nigerian & Cameroonian CJTFs Carryout Successful Operation Against Boko Haram(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.