Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension (42340 Views)

'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by aminulive: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki has mocked the embattled ex-chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomole over his recent suspension.

Saraki and Oshiomole have been at loggerheads since the 2019 General elections. The Kwara politician spoke on Oshiomole's current predicament while congratulating Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki for defecting to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

In a statement seen by POLITICS NIGERIA, Saraki stated;

"While | have kept my cool and ignored all the verbal attacks directed at me by the suspended chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr Adams Oshiomhole, | have always known that a day like this would come when his masquerade will dance naked in the market."

"The truth is always constant and no matter how far falsehood travels, the truth will catch up with it
one day. Oshiomhole can fool people for a long time but he cannot fool the people all the time.
What is happening to him now is a moment of truth.

"This same man who was garrulously proclaiming the end of the political career of some other people is now about to meet his Waterloo."

"He has continued to use his mouth to divide his party and | believe there is a lesson for all politicians to learn from the fate of the suspended APC chairman. No autocrat can successfully pretend to be a Democrat. The true character of a man will come out one day,".

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-your-mouth-has-divided-apc-saraki-reacts-to-oshiomoles-suspension/

90 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by obi4eze(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
angry
Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by AlphaSentinel: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
nmi

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by SLAP44: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oshiomole is gone to the dustbins of politics.

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Waterypussy2(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oshomole that couldnt even impregnate his new wife which made her ran to USA leaving his dirty back ass behind.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Endlesspeace(f): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Reading...

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by feedthenation(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Saraki got mouth now, Oshiomole rendered him jobless

101 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Between these two men they stole enough money to put a million youth out of poverty but watch how the same youth abuse each other because of same men.

332 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
feedthenation:
Didn't he serve out his tenure of 4 years? Between you and Saraki who go call who jobless?
grin

245 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Osomole is a gang star. The evil party now singing its Nunc Dimittis
No kingdom last forever. APC has destroyed Nigeria.

Now the country will be divided like this
NW, SW, NE and some part of NC eg old Kwara state and Niger state one country
SE, SS, some part of NC will have a separate Country

God Bless lovers of freedom

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by abobote: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Even Saraki have crawled out from his shell, I thought he was on sabbatical leave

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Captainrambo2: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
feedthenation:
former senate president of the federal republic.... oshomole at best was governor, wati Saraki do trowey.

They are not mates.. one is a trained physician with class....other one is a tailor cum tout.. undecided

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
nice one from omo baba omo oloye.

13 Likes

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Oshomole that couldnt even impregnate his new wife which made her ran to USA leaving his dirty back ass behind.
His family affair is not part of politics so why bring it into this?
Some of you just lack home training walahi. I don't support Oshiomole but i mean saying this kind of things, imagine if it's your mother someone is saying these things about will you be happy?
Freedom of speech should not mean license to be stupid on purpose.

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Captainrambo2: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Saraki my guy... you now have a boulevard in this state.

Congrats

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Waterypussy2(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

His family affair is not part of politics so why bring it into this?
Some of you just lack home training walahi. I don't support Oshiomole but i mean saying this kind of things, imagine if it's your mother someone is saying these things about will you be happy?
Freedom of speech should not mean license to be stupid on purpose.
Go Bleep yourself

41 Likes

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by JasonScoolari: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Between these two men they stole enough money to put a million youth out of poverty but watch how the same youth abuse each other because of same men.
Enough with this bullshit talk already....

So, we shouldn't discuss Nigeria politics anymore because they stole?
Mind you, this is politics section, and politics should be discussed here whether the topic involves any corrupt or less corrupt politicians.

If you're tired of this section, you can make use of the Pet, Auto and Romance section.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by PIMPAR: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
This same mouth Oshiomole used to send you to journey of no return.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by PIMPAR: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:
Oshiomole is gone to the dustbins of politics.
The same thing you repeated a yr ago.
Between where is Saraki now?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by PIMPAR: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Johnnyessence:
nice one from omo baba omo oloye.
When is Omo baba Oloye going to teach Obaseki how to defeat Oshiomole as he thought how to defeat Tinubu in Lagos a yr ago. Just asking for a friend.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Go Bleep yourself
No, how about i Bleep the dyke that gave birth to you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by tinsel: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
What i dont know is what concerns pdp with apc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
The good thing is that Obaseki has shut that mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by PIMPAR: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Captainrambo2:
former senate president of the federal republic.... oshomole at best was governor, wati Saraki do trowey.

They are not mates.. one is a trained physician with class....other one is a tailor cum tout.. undecided
The ordinary tailor sent a whole Senate president to journey of no return. God is wonderful

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Enough with this bullshit talk already....

So, we shouldn't discuss Nigeria politics anymore because they stole?
Mind you, this is politics section, and politics should be discussed here whether the topic involves any corrupt or less corrupt politicians.

If you're tired of this section, you can make use of the Pet, Auto and Romance section.
Learn to respect other people's opinion without being an a.sshole.
Read again and show me where i said no one should discuss? You're very daft.
I hope they teach you manners at home.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by PIMPAR: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Waterypussy2:
I hope you know Oshiomole has grown up children from his late wife? Little kid

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by JasonScoolari: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Learn to respect other people's opinion without being an a.sshole.
Read again and show me where i said no one should discuss? You're very daft.
I hope they teach you manners at home.
Did you respect Waterypussy2 and feedthenation opinion?

You're a bloody hypocrite "Mr Manners"

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by OkutaNla: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
If I am Saraki I'll be pained and mad at Oshiomhole too. He helped orchestrate his demystification in his own stronghold. Take heart Saraki. You will be alright.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by WATCHOVER(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

The same thing you repeated a yr ago.
Between where is Saraki now?
Saraki is back and better grin

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension by bookson(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
It doesn't matter the agent. My own is that Let there be Confusion in the enemy's camp. Their evil is catching up on them sooner than we expected.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB / Adams Oshiomhole's Handshake With Elizabeth Ativie (photo) / Obingwa: Abia Governorship Election Results Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.