Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

John Wesley Mfr Celebrates 13 Years Of Merry Making - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / John Wesley Mfr Celebrates 13 Years Of Merry Making (414 Views)

International Youth Day Message - Mfr / Onbehalf Of My Family, Friends And Enemies I Wish Nairalanders Merry Christmas / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Wesley Mfr Celebrates 13 Years Of Merry Making by mfrspeaks(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sensational and Nigeria’s leading corporate compere, John Wesley MFR is celebrating 13YEARS of Merry Making on stage.
MFR as he’s popularly know is a Master of Ceremonies and a Public Speaker who has over the years anchored array of events ranging from wedding ceremonies, birthday celebration, celebration of life, Annual General Meetings, Dinner patties and many more to mention a few. He has been posting varying throwback pictures via his instagram page as a commemoration of this 13th year anniversary.

The ever articulated MC is thankful for unlimited grace upon the MFR brand and so much thankful to all his clients home and abroad. In a close up interview with him at his very recent event of Miss Epe 2018; he had this to say: “I’m nothing without the one who knew me right from my mother’s womb and on a day like this, I return all the glory to God almighty to whom I’m eternally grateful and immense appreciation to all our clients and supporters.

We wish MFR many more years of MERRY MAKING!

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Smith – My London Experience / #GOtvMAXCup: MULTICHOICE NIGERIA Commences Road Tour (Photos) / You Must Marry My Daughter’s Corpse – Father Of Murdered Girl Tells Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.