Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (811025 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Britishcoins(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Well, as for me, I love NPS more than FRSC, the reason is because NPS will offers me more opportunities to attend to other of my private business which I have. Moreover, NPS has a particular office or station, I hate standing on the road and collecting unending insults from motorists.
Finally, I am scared of accident scene, I can't imagine handling dead bodies.....

Come rain come shine, NPS is the best place even to meet leaders or future leaders, you can equally change someone's life as a prison officer...
And for those who applied, you will soon be contacted, if you don't have God fathers, kindly call upon Jesus.
Because the delay is caused by those who are complying and fixing people who bought slots.
Don't ask how.
If you did not join through replacement, kindly pray harder...
Ndewoo

14 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
passiondoh01:
So just for arguements sake and to keep the thread a lil lively...and to satisfy my curiosity and naivity, between Nigerian Prisons Service and FRSC, which is the better para-millitary organization in Nigeria?

Prison will give u time to do more and more bizness....FRSC is strickly work tinz....no time...no holiday...always busy busy...for me...i prefer prisons.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by profmicky: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sign your refrees/guarantors form for token amount.... senior officers will sign your form, plus passport photograph and work ID attached to it, call me on 08033368660
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Veraij: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
enwanfixit:
drop your mail for soft copy of acknowledgement slip. Dem dey chop am?

Pls forward to me too

veraij2003@gmail.com

God bless you
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by passiondoh01: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Britishcoins:
Well, as for me, I love NPS more than FRSC, the reason is because NPS will offers me more opportunities to attend to other of my private business which I have. Moreover, NPS has a particular office or station, I hate standing on the road and collecting unending insults from motorists.
Finally, I am scared of accident scene, I can't imagine handling dead bodies.....

Come rain come shine, NPS is the best place even to meet leaders or future leaders, you can equally change someone's life as a prison officer...
And for those who applied, you will soon be contacted, if you don't have God fathers, kindly call upon Jesus.
Because the delay is caused by those who are complying and fixing people who bought slots.
Don't ask how.
Ndewoo

That's nice to know...appreciate ur input. Seems u knw much abt dem. Wish us all success even as we r expectant even though some of us dnt av a Godfather except God the father neither do we have d funds to buy slots...we dey God hand for this country o
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by adefolakol(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Britishcoins:

Don't ask how.
Ndewoo

I hope this your post is not misleading againangry ...No come give ppl misleading info again

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Anextin(f): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
femiyayo1:
In my opinion, the One with the best pay is the best
Hahha abeg which has a better pay package for level 9 and 8
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Anextin(f): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
globaldream:
Both NPS an FRSC are good, they are established for different purpose with different assignment, the question you knowing what is your direction why did you want to work with them
You and I know 90% applicants are here cos its a Federal work and there's nothing better lined up. I doubt if we have genuine fire fighters in this country, or people who want to really be in jail for the sake of guarding prisoners.

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
goroman:
nawa o..we go fry water before the list come out? this is taking more time than we expected. any inmate, sorry insider from the prisons tell us what's going on? grin
grin cheesy
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
baddest04:
make dem shortlist first.....awon small pikin graduate
imagine ! is that not funny ? they never know what's going on and he's talking about salary grin
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Eedson25:
Actually the recruitment shouldn't have take this long before the first shortlistment.

Talking from experience with NA..and NPF six weeks after the recruitment has closed they normally shortlist.

Why is NPS taking this long undecided undecided
This is the kind of update we need here as in experienced about ths recruitment not all ths past question and grp chat alone (Am also included o).

Please bro did you have idea of shortlisting system ? I mean is the screening centre in every 36 states so that every one 'll just go to where he/ she is or they 'll just post to anywhere in the country I v been thinking about this for sometime , please anyone with idea.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
ehinmowo:

Jesus!!! Three months?
So sombody ll still continue to be jobless for another three months cry , do I even have hope of getting this too haaa which kind country I con find myself o lord angry . I handover it all unto your able hand o God.

Please anyone that know anyone that can help , I need any job now at least to keep body and soul to get busy with sad
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Anextin:

Hahha abeg which has a better pay package for level 9 and 8

fRSC pays better dan NPS....FRSC is under presidency.
..but NPS u hv time to do bizness dat will fetch u cool cash monthly.
My source said dis month...list shd be out..tru text messages u will be notify.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Britishcoins(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
damiBJ:

fRSC pays better dan NPS....FRSC is under presidency.
..but NPS u hv time to do bizness dat will fetch u cool cash monthly.
My source said dis month...list shd be out..tru text messages u will be notify.
NPS and frsc are under the same ministry of interior. Nothing like presidency...
There salary range are equally the same

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ayobami0411: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Britishcoins:

NPS and frsc are under the same ministry of interior. Nothing like presidency...
Bro. Get ur fact right... FRSC is under presidency while NPS, NPF, FFS, NIS, are all under ministry of interior while CUSTOM is under Ministry of finance.

6 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by arod: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Britishcoins:

FRSC is never under ministry of interior
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
arod:

Recieve knownledge in jesus name.. ameeeeeen
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by akinloye216: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why you turn everything to business
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Britishcoins:

I wud hv prayed for u also...but u dey try...ur contribution on dis thread has been great....
Plz and plz.....ask very well. Approach road safty mashal....not same salary bro
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by goroman: 5:40am On Aug 06, 2018
no one is talking about the federal fire service job. from my findings, it's the best job with pay. They pay more when it comes to allowances but people don't know because it's a virgin agency and it gives u enough time to go into oda bizness and schooling as well. if I have my way, I'd take the fire service over prisons but all d same " at all at all na him bad pass. good morning everyone

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by softangelly: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2018
enwanfixit:
drop your mail for soft copy of acknowledgement slip. Dem dey chop am?

Please help a sister took plus referee form.
anitasoft9095@gmail.com thank u sir
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by softangelly: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2018
softangelly:

Please help a sister too plus referee form.
anitasoft9095@gmail.com thank u sir
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
arod:

@arod..u are very corect...sory for my ealier post. Tot u said dey are under interior. Apologies

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=goroman post=70022022]no one is talking about the federal fire service job. from my findings, it's the best job with pay. They pay more when it comes to allowances but people don't know because it's a virgin agency and it gives u enough time to go into oda bizness and schooling as well. if I have my way, I'd take the fire service over prisons but all d same " at all at all na him bad pass. good morning everyone te]

Not a virgin agency.....but just 1000 to be recruited...u also tink am na....u need to kno the grand parents of a very powerful person in government to assist u for fire....cos dey pay verh well...and allowance are also numerous.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
goroman:
no one is talking about the federal fire service job. from my findings, it's the best job with pay. They pay more when it comes to allowances but people don't know because it's a virgin agency and it gives u enough time to go into oda bizness and schooling as well. if I have my way, I'd take the fire service over prisons but all d same " at all at all na him bad pass. good morning everyone
Lol, no one is talking about it cos there is no side money (lobbying). As i am talking to you, i already deleted my application slip, i no get interest there again. I will rather stick to NPS
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
nipastella:
You smart
He no smart at all, no dey deceive am
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ojolfc(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
goroman:

Pls is the application still on.
If yes pls share how to go about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.