Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809318 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by odufalut: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2018
The way forward now...Today is Monday, and a new week, if u have any rumour or genuine news about NPS, abeg throw am here, cos since d day i summitted my entry, my hen for house don hatch more than three times. May we receive good news as regarding NPS recruitment this week ooo

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by sunmarouk(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
Honestly I pity u so b/cos ur parents married early u also want do the same,so ur whole life is all about marriage,I want to ask u what & what investment have u made for this ur unborn children so that when they eventually come they won't suffer the way u did.

i had someone with this ur mind set, but today, he ie eager to get married. he wanter to get that dream job before he say i do, then realize that time is running out. it pains me seriously when i see people at 40-45 not yet married, is it so bad fr them like that. if u can married at 40,50,60, u can as well, just go become a priest.

BTW. I know people on pension(retired parent), that are still struggling to pay school fees of their primary/secondary school children & it has not be easy on them. Some might eventually drop out & told to fend fr themselves. You think about it, which is better

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Amalahajames: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2018
odufalut:

Your contribution is like a weak sperm bro... Ur sympathy sounded like a mockery bird. Do u think their disposition is something they are happy about, before u sympathize with them, they have done that in million times before crying out loud. Learn a way of approaching people's conditions before jumping into conclusion. Someone wants to marry before 30, is it a better thing, do u think his so dumb not to know what to put in place before marriage, and how do u know his suffering?

Think bruh

Somebody shout Fireeeeee
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2018
Indomie001:
Honestly I wonder how people always think there is job in Abuja like that too, funniest part is am also relocating soon , I cannot kill masef for house rent here. Thank your star that you even see interview invitation , since I been applying for Abuja job, not even a single interview.

Ironically, almost every month , I do get interview invitation from Lagos but I can't meet up due to short period, distance and transportation issue .

E go better my dear brother.

Every morning I ask myself "did i go to school, spend all the time and money just to come out and be underemployed"? Sometimes I do wish I had gone to learn a trade with the 5yrs I spent at the university.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by sunmarouk(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Odirahc:

Every morning I ask myself "did i go to school, spend all the time and money just to come out and be underemployed"? Sometimes I do wish I had gone to learn a trade with the 5yrs I spent at the university.

bros. ur head dey there. sometimes i imagined if i hv learnt a trade with those 5-6yrs i spent in school, mayb i wuld hv been better off.. especially when u see people that didnt go to school bt learnt trade, doing well

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ogeodi(f): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2018
Pls I also need the past questions for NPS, FFS and FRSC. Thanks. My email is vmadu32@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Eedson25(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2018
Still don't get why NPS is taking too long for the first shortlisting..... From the bright side I think we should be hopeful this week..
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Preciousify(f): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
enwanfixit:
drop your mail for soft copy of acknowledgement slip. Dem dey chop am?
Pls kindly help me. favouredify2014@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Bea22: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pls add me up to the group. 08138183687 tnkx
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by chromehagin: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Preciousify:

Pls kindly help me. favouredify2014@yahoo.com

Tot EFCC worked out for u. Wetin happen

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
please what is the name of the video ? let me go get am asap
Fmnoble:

You too watched that video. Lol.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by femiyayo1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bea22:
Pls add me up to the group. 08138183687 tnkx
Una never stop this thing?

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jmax22(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pls add me to whatsapp group.Thanks.07030801622
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Preciousify(f): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2018
chromehagin:

Tot EFCC worked out for u. Wetin happen
After the interview, we didnt hear from them again.
later, they picked 5 guys from my state.That's for DI anyway.
I moved on already, cos i'm now a graduate and I have done my service.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Preciousify(f): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2018
femiyayo1:
If you have your reference ID, holla me
Yes, i do.
Let me PM you.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Preciousify(f): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2018
femiyayo1:

Reach me via
070 66 six nine zero 784
thanks. i will do that now
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oteikwu16(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
please add me to the whatapp group for NPS and FRSC 08062387574
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by carternkem(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please can I be added to the group, +2348145986484
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Preciousify(f): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
please if you have the guarantor's form you are yet to fill, kindly forward to my mail,
I urgently need it.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by sundaysamuel770: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Preciousify:
please if you have the guarantor's form you are yet to fill, kindly forward to my mail, favouredify2014@yahoo.com
I urgently need it.

why u urgently need am,....
do u heard any latest?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by marryann: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
rockheartbenny:

Thanks bro.

Please kindly send to me. I lost mine via phone crash. ibeugochukwu9@gmail.com

Plsssssss kindly send to ndglitaz@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by marryann: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=charlesu49 post=68471409]

Pls kindly send to ndglitaz@Yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by marryann: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=enwanfixit post=68471310]drop your mail for soft copy of acknowledgement slip. Dem dey chop am?

Plsssssss kindly send to ndglitaz@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Preciousify(f): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
sundaysamuel770:

why u urgently need am,....
do u heard any latest?
I didnt hear anything oooo.
Just that i want to file it for the right time.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ndubueze92(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Joeorans1:

Where do you base though ?
Abuja
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ghostwritter(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
What's it with guys crying for past questions as if it's an appointment letter. And who says they need ur scores?
My advice...
-Distribute ur application forms to any responsible 'Big man' u know as u narrate ur plight to them.
-Pray, cry, fast to God, hold Him to ransom. Tell Him u need this job IF ONLY it's His will.
-Go in search of other better jobs.
Despite the fact that I'm 99.9% sure of getting NPS (ASP 2) appointment this year, I try to get my mind off it because (...this is Nigeria)

Pls note that sms will be sent to candidates for physical screening after 22st August. (Date may change).

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by sundaysamuel770: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
ghostwritter:
What's it with guys crying for past questions as if it's an appointment letter. And who says they need ur scores?
My advice...
-Distribute ur application forms to any responsible 'Big man' u know as u narrate ur plight to them.
-Pray, cry, fast to God, hold Him to ransom. Tell Him u need this job IF ONLY it's His will.
-Go in search of other better jobs.
Despite the fact that I'm 99.9% sure of getting NPS (ASP 2) appointment this year, I try to get my mind off it because (...this is Nigeria)

Pls note that sms will be sent to candidates for physical screening after 22st August. (Date may change).

I concord with u totally......
most of the top ogas will be retiring this year and what they do now is to sell slot....

But that 22nd won't be possible because sallah is 21st
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Britishcoins(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Pls what about those that paid for replacement, are they going the training with those in recruitment?
Although even the sister of my source is still waiting too, I will only react when the shortlist is out.

I don't need to disturb anyone right now, how to start up my business location has taken my mind from this job....

Because NPS cannot make me a common millionaire, it will only serves as a lubricant for my business....

If you applied online pls just pretend that you are still searching for job, I remembered 2014 or so, all the people that went for NSCDC training in Katsina state has a big stories to tell, about how much they paid to be on that training ground.
Although many can still make it, but I repeat don't put ur hope on NPS.

Even the money I have paid is like a ponzi, but the Almighty God will perfect every imperfections in our lives....
Ndewoo ndi Najiria....

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by uniqUN(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Britishcoins:
Pls what about those that paid for replacement, are they going the training with those in recruitment?
Although even the sister of my source is still waiting too, I will only react when the shortlist is out.

I don't need to disturb anyone right now, how to start up my business location has taken my mind from this job....

Because NPS cannot make me a common millionaire, it will only serves as a lubricant for my business....

If you applied online pls just pretend that you are still searching for job, I remembered 2014 or so, all the people that went for NSCDC training in Katsina state has a big stories to tell, about how much they paid to be on that training ground.

Even the money I have paid is like a ponzi, but the Almighty God will perfect every imperfections in our lives....
Ndewoo ndi Najiria....
even scammers do advertise grin
Britishcoins:

Ndewoo ndi Najiria....
even scammers do advertise :-D
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Preciousify(f): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
sundaysamuel770:

I concord with u totally......
most of the top ogas will be retiring this year and what they do now is to sell slot....

But that 22nd won't be possible because sallah is 21st
Oga, he said 'after 22nd'
That should be after sallah break.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015