Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809818 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
ghostwritter:
What's it with guys crying for past questions as if it's an appointment letter. And who says they need ur scores?
My advice...
-Distribute ur application forms to any responsible 'Big man' u know as u narrate ur plight to them.
-Pray, cry, fast to God, hold Him to ransom. Tell Him u need this job IF ONLY it's His will.
-Go in search of other better jobs.
Despite the fact that I'm 99.9% sure of getting NPS (ASP 2) appointment this year, I try to get my mind off it because (...this is Nigeria)

sincerely i weak for dos asking for past questions....who past questions help?...u beta kno someone dat kno someone dat can help u wit prayers....pls u guys shd stop dis past questions of a tin.....yes text mesage will be sent dis month...dats wat my source said....but dis is nigeria...lets just be hopeful

Pls note that sms will be sent to candidates for physical screening after 22st August. (Date may change).
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by femiyayo1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
ghostwritter:
What's it with guys crying for past questions as if it's an appointment letter. And who says they need ur scores?
My advice...
-Distribute ur application forms to any responsible 'Big man' u know as u narrate ur plight to them.
-Pray, cry, fast to God, hold Him to ransom. Tell Him u need this job IF ONLY it's His will.
Despite the fact that I'm 99.9% sure of getting NPS (ASP 2) appointment this year, I try to get my mind off it because (...this is Nigeria)

Pls note that sms will be sent to candidates for physical screening after 22st August. (Date may change).
Oga your connect strong o
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
ghostwritter:
My advice...

who do you term a Big Man? Nigerians ehh we can blab for nothing. empty barrel na em dey mk the loudest noise, I'm sure some folks are here who are more connected than you but are humble. Oga no allow all those sugar coating Agents dey deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by supergist1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good news. If you are among the list of candidate for Nigerian Prisons
Service State Recruitment screening Exercise which was shortlisted
recently. I know you would like to know Venue, Date, Time and [Read more…]
http://www.supergist.com.ng/nigerian-prisons-service-state-recruitment-screening-date-venue-requirements-and-time/
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Chimezie198(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2018
supergist1:
Good news. If you are among the list of candidate for Nigerian Prisons
Service State Recruitment screening Exercise which was shortlisted
recently. I know you would like to know Venue, Date, Time and [Read more…]
http://www.supergist.com.ng/nigerian-prisons-service-state-recruitment-screening-date-venue-requirements-and-time/
the kind thunder wey go fry your hair still dey sapele dey receive training

7 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ghostwritter(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2018
jamoyakz:
who do you term a Big Man? Nigerians ehh we can blab for nothing. empty barrel na em dey mk the loudest noise, I'm sure some folks are here who are more connected than you but are humble. Oga no allow all those sugar coating Agents dey deceive you.
Oga Ade calm down, u don't need to take ur frustration on me because I'm just an ordinary guy with an extraordinary faith. 'BIG MEN' means influencial officers in that field who can help you.
Pls, nobody should pay a kobo to any job agent or officer (Until you get the real appointment letter with ur name on it)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sheamus007(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2018
my memory card crashed and I lost all my document abt dis Nigeria prison service.... pls who can help me get it back for God sake
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Anoneism(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2018
nipastella:
If you still have your reference ID, I can help you
Good day sis. Please, can you help me with the print out of FRSC? I have my application ID.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Olawale2018: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2018
nipastella:

I have my reference ID , adegbindinrasheed@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sheamus007(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2018
nipastella:
I don't know it off hand....it on d slip I printed
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Adetunji109: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2018
nipastella:
I have my reference ID too, please help ardaylaw@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Olawale2018:
I have my reference ID, adegbindinrasheed@yahoo.com
Thanks
Anoneism:

Good day sis. Please, can you help me with the print out of FRSC? I have my application ID.
Adetunji109:

I have my reference ID too, please help ardaylaw@yahoo.com
Reach me on 070 six six six 90784
Pls note that it's NOT free of charge
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Preciousify(f): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Aside the reference number, the next printout is just the guarantor's form.
Get it from anyone and photocopy.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
ghostwritter:

Oga Ade calm down, u don't need to take ur frustration on me because I'm just an ordinary guy with an extraordinary faith. 'BIG MEN' means influencial officers in that field who can help you.
Pls, nobody should pay a kobo to any job agent or officer (Until you get the real appointment letter with ur name on it)
people will be shouting big men in NPS, do you know that the recruitment is headed by the permanent secretary of interior? do you know that Federal character commission still vet the list? there are lots of processes involved not all those so called top shot in NPS

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by adefolakol(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
jamoyakz:
people will be shouting big men in NPS, do you know that the recruitment is headed by the permanent secretary of interior? do you know that Federal character commission still vet the list? there are lots of processes involved not all those so called top shot in NPS

That's the normal process brother but laziness and corruption has changed everything..Ministry of Interior self go add...it's still who you know bro
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
adefolakol:

That's the normal process brother but laziness and corruption has changed everything..Ministry of Interior self go add...it's still who you know bro
no doubt but my issue be say mk nobody be to sure until the final cut. leg pass leg

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ghostwritter(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
jamoyakz:
Just listen to yourself...are u a Nigerian?
Is it Angel from heaven that will vet it.
Pls you don't need to quote me anymore, I have headache but by God's grace we shall both meet face to face to celebrate our appointment in whatever way we get it. shikená.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Aframs(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na waooo...this is nigeria
ghostwritter:

Just listen to yourself...are u a Nigerian?
Is it Angel from heaven that will vet it.
Pls you don't need to quote me anymore, I have headache but by God's grace we shall both meet face to face to celebrate our appointment in whatever way we get it. shikená.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mydeporch(f): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is d list out or what is happening? Or its just rumour?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Zeeche(f): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Please add me to the whatsapp group 08034653524
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by chromehagin: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
jamoyakz:

STORY grin
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Mekailo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abeg when would they shortlist?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jimfarayola(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
please add me to the whatsapp group 08053080535
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2018
Preciousify:
Aside the reference number, the next printout is just the guarantor's form.
Get it from anyone and photocopy.
Are you sure about that? The referee form has the reference id and applicant's name printed on it. Sorry, you can't photocopy that
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2018
sunmarouk:

bros. ur head dey there. sometimes i imagined if i hv learnt a trade with those 5-6yrs i spent in school, mayb i wuld hv been better off.. especially when u see people that didnt go to school bt learnt trade, doing well
Seriously am sure there is no one that won't have this thought especially when you see your secondary school mates that didn't further and doing well.

I have some that have built , got cars , Married with kids and living their life . Seeing them doesn't mean you jealous them but actually imagine you opted for the same thing .

All in all sa, Destiny has been written.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Preciousify(f): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
nipastella:
Are you sure about that? The referee form has the reference id and applicant's name printed on it. Sorry, you can't photocopy that
I have done that already.
someone helped me FREE of charge.
type and print what is needed, replace and photocopy.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Excel6: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
please I'm new here guys ! Can anyone help me out with the NPS past questions and answers ..God bless this great house
Pls kindly send to sammiebri@gmail.com or to my Watsap no:
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Excel6: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
please kindly add me to the NPS Watsap group with 07064855976.Jah bless
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kunlealao(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Add me to the whatsapp group 08035802462
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Adetunji109: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Admin, Pls add me to d whatsapp group 08189739367

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.