Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809554 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by onogbuo(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2019
almujeebe:

.your source of this information?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by onogbuo(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2019
baddest04:
no source am telling u facts.....
that means is figment of your imagination
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by baddest04: 8:51am On May 09, 2019
onogbuo:
that means is figment of your imagination
seems u people like lies on dis thread..SMH check d last time i said something on this thread you all started receiving texts..source or no source are they d CGP or Board Chairman.....wen d times comes u all will start receiving sms and mail....
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by NEZON(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2019
pls wat are you try to say any 1 with right info when the list will be out,should kind let it out.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Osazi2070(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2019
The list is now with NPS, they will start sending out mails soon

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by hadjipapiey(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2019
DiO2:
The minister replied my tweet. You all should follow me for a follow back.

I see .. You na customer Dada ni
I think I follow you doh

@hadjipapiey it is
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DiO2: 7:29pm On May 09, 2019
Yes you do Mr A. A. Razaq

hadjipapiey:

I see .. You na customer Dada ni
I think I follow you doh

@hadjipapiey it is
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laurence007: 10:30pm On May 10, 2019
something must happen hopefully b4 month end
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Kelklein(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2019
Prison news..

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DiO2: 2:51pm On May 11, 2019
The Minister of Interior, Lt. Gen Abdulrahman Dambazau (rtd) , said, that contrary to speculations that the federal government was constructing more prison facilities, it is reducing the number , by replacing most of the over a century old facilities with modern day buildings that meets the required global standard.

Dambazau spoke at the commissioning of some projects and newly acquired vehicles at the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) headquarters in Abuja on Friday.

He said, ‘We are building prisons but we are not increasing the number of prisons. Most of our prisons are more that a century old. What we are doing is to build new ones that meets the required global standard for rehabilitation “.

He said, as it stands now , “government has decided to shift focus from crimes to persons involved in criminal acts and their prospects as well as putting their environment into consideration; social and economic. This is because We are not seeking vengeance for the fact that the offender is human and can change.”

He urged the NPS to take good care of the vehicles and other projects executed by the government.

***He expressed optimism that there would be more improvements in the Service when the Nigerian Prisons and Correctional Service bill is finally accented to by President Muhammadu Buhari.***

I highlighted the last paragraph. Could it have anything to do with the delay?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mimick(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2019
Story for the gods..This is not what people intends to hear..when the list will be out... grin wink smiley
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DiO2: 4:07pm On May 11, 2019
DiO2:
***He expressed optimism that there would be more improvements in the Service when the Nigerian Prisons and Correctional Service bill is finally accented to by President Muhammadu Buhari.***

This got my attention.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DiO2: 6:42pm On May 11, 2019
CDFIPB just approved recruitment into FFS and NPS at the meeting held on 9th and 10th May.
This is a great news.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2019
DiO2:
CDFIPB just approved recruitment into FFS and NPS at the meeting held on 9th and 10th May.
This is a great news.
Yes oh, very good news... I'm about posting it too...... Dunno that my boss will be faster than me. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by AWOTAYOOlayemi: 7:20pm On May 11, 2019
See dis

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by balqees004(f): 7:43pm On May 11, 2019
Good news. SMS will start rolling in soon. Congrats to Us.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by nikiu(f): 7:48pm On May 11, 2019
Job Description

Our client a real estate company currently has an opening for Drivers

Requirements

-Must Hold a Valid Driver License
-Must have a minimum of[b] 2 years[/b] corporate driving experience.
-Must reside on Lagos State Island
-Must Be Ready To Resume Work As Soon As Possible (ASAP) When Call Upon At Any Time.
-Must not be older than 40 as at April 2019.
-Must be willing to work flexible hours

RENUMERATION/SALARY:
#60,000 Monthly

BENEFITS:
Pension
Health Insurance

Qualified candidates should send their cv to : maryann@eoutsource.net
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DiO2: 8:13pm On May 11, 2019
In simpler terms, CDFIPB has signed (approved) the list presented to it by both NPS and FFS. It is a go ahead order to contact them and proceed with OUR appointment letters ��.
This shouldn’t take more than 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ELAGAIE(m): 5:19am On May 12, 2019
But that's not the official Twitter handle of the minister

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 10:40am On May 12, 2019
Ok, good news thank you @DiO2 for the updates.

May God almighty count us worthy to be among the successful applicants .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DiO2: 6:51pm On May 12, 2019
@draper, how can I contact you? WhatsApp line or email please.

draper:
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Chechem: 8:45am On May 13, 2019
ELAGAIE:

No one saw this? Or they just ignored? Is that's the minister's handle? Its different from the other one...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by AWOTAYOOlayemi: 9:24am On May 13, 2019
ELAGAIE:

So you expect the minister to be talking about dis on the official platform? You didn't even thank God he gave us some clue...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DiO2: 9:39am On May 13, 2019
Yes it is the minister’s handle. Even ministry of interior retweeted the same tweet.

Chechem:

No one saw this? Or they just ignored? Is that's the minister's handle? Its different from the other one...

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by onogbuo(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2019
so las las no news about when the list will be released?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DiO2: 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
Fridays are the expectant days.. If nothing happens this Friday, then till next Friday and so on.

onogbuo:
so las las no news about when the list will be released?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2019
According to him, “the meeting…approved the recruitment of 2,200 candidates into the Federal Fire Service and 7,475 candidates into the Nigeria Prisons Service

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-fg-gives-update-on-prisons-fire-service-recruitment.html

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ELAGAIE(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2019
I hope it won't take months before they invite candidates for the pre-deployment training

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Kelklein(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2019

Board Abolishes BSC , HND Dichotomy In NSCDC, NIS, Others

By CHRISTIANA NWAOGU ABUJA

***Approves Recruitment into Fire, Prisons Services.

The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has approved the abolition of dichotomy between holders of Bachelor’s Degree and Higher National Diploma in the Services under the Ministry of Interior.

The Board chaired by the Minister of Interior Lt Gen. Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (Rtd.), according to a statement signed by it’s secretary, Mal. Al-Hassan S. Yakmut gave the approval at the Board’s meeting held between May 9 and 10, 2019 in Abuja.

The statement explains that consequently, a Technical Committee has immediately been set up to work out modalities for the implementation including the harmonisation of ranks in accordance with the abolition.

The meeting also approved the recruitment of (2, 200) two thousand, two hundred candidates into the Federal Fire Service (FFS) and 7, 475 ( Seven Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Five) candidates into the Nigeria Prisons Service

The statement reads in part, “General Dambazau wishes the candidates a successful career in the services and pledges commitment of the Board to ensuring adequate pre-deployment training.

https://leadership.ng/2019/05/14/board-abolishes-bsc-hnd-dichotomy-in-nscdc-nis-others/
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by AWOTAYOOlayemi: 3:23am On May 15, 2019
See dis

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tomsonlampard: 10:07am On May 15, 2019
But pls o, since we applied, has any list been out? May be for aptitude test or anything? Because I haven't recieved any message since I applied for both prison and fire up till today
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by baddest04: 11:46am On May 15, 2019
tomsonlampard:
But pls o, since we applied, has any list been out? May be for aptitude test or anything? Because I haven't recieved any message since I applied for both prison and fire up till today
u travel go syria nii abiii bahamas.
..well FYI messages were sent to successful applicants.... and screening has been done......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.