Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (810463 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tyinfinity: 3:49am On May 22, 2019
please someone should help me with referee and reference form oyebamiji.toyosi@gmail.com oyebamijimusbau2016@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2019
tyinfinity:
please I am in need of reference and referee pages.please help .
my email isoyebamiji.toyosi@gmail.com or oyebamijimusbau2016@gmail.com

That you guys are asking for reference page, tell us what is going on o.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2019
onorum:
how accurate is this?
Very accurate. However, you're most likely gonna be posted to your state of origin or state of residence or within your geopolitical zone. But it's a federal government job where you can be posted to anywhere within Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Osazi2070(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2019
Ministers are to tender their resignation letters on the 28th of May 2019, is it that the minister will not be able to conclude the recruitment into FFS and NPS

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Biofash: 8:27pm On May 22, 2019
What do you have to offer for both referee and reference form?
tyinfinity:
please someone should help me with referee and reference form
oyebamiji.toyosi@gmail.com
oyebamijimusbau2016@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by uccytaheer: 10:09pm On May 23, 2019
All the people with strong connection are silent abi? This is wickedness
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by hadjipapiey(m): 3:18am On May 24, 2019
Board promotes 18,954 immigration, civil defence, prisons and fire service personnel
May 23, 2019Agency Report
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has promoted 18, 954 personnel of the four departments.

A statement by the board secretary, Al-Hassan Yakmut, on Thursday, said the exercise was implemented across board.

A breakdown of the promotions showed that 8841 senior officers and rank-and-file were promoted at the Nigeria Immigration Service; 6179 at the Nigerian Prisons Service; 3488 at the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and 446 at the Federal Fire Service.

The exercise was approved on May 17 by Interior Minister Abdulrahman Dambazau, Mr Yakmut said. It came seven weeks after the board promoted 51 personnel in the immigration and prisons top brass.

Source:

Board promotes 18,954 immigration, civil defence, prisons and fire service personnel https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/331328-board-promotes-18954-immigration-civil-defence-prisons-and-fire-service-personnel.html

I hope the long awaited will follow suit wink

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Pepenazeal7: 6:39am On May 24, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DiO2: 1:12pm On May 24, 2019
Another Friday almost gone. The best is seat back quietly and watch the story unfold. I’ve never seen an organization as secretive as NPS, MinOfInterior and CDFIPB. Vital information will hardly leak. Maybe cos the decision making is vested on the hands of a very few (Minister and perm sec, and CGP maybe.)

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by hadjipapiey(m): 7:55pm On May 24, 2019
DiO2:
Another Friday almost gone. The best is seat back quietly and watch the story unfold. I’ve never seen an organization as secretive as NPS, MinOfInterior and CDFIPB. Vital information will hardly leak. Maybe cos the decision making is vested on the hands of a very few (Minister and perm sec, and CGP maybe.)

Your guess is close to call I must say... Take it or fake it, the verdict will be revealed one day. Maybe when we're relaxed and least expected cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laurence007: 10:13pm On May 25, 2019
One year don waka yet no headway
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laurence007: 11:26pm On May 25, 2019
DiO2:

By d time information would finally leak even unborn children from d oga @ top lineage would have received a juicy package.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Muritala2015(m): 4:04am On May 26, 2019
32 Ways TO Make Money Online

If you are looking for sustainable ways to make money online or you are looking for scalable online money making businesses, you can start and make good money from; you need to read my article, 32 Ways To Make Money online.

There are more sustainable ways to make money online. These are business you don’t need to give anybody money to invest for you. Create it now and continue to enjoy for life.

Read the complete article-32 Ways To Make Money online, with detail explanation of what each one of them entails here:[url]https://www.muritala.com/32-ways-to-make-money-online/
[/url]
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by onorum(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2019
Laurence007:

By d time information would finally leak even unborn children from d oga @ top lineage would have received a juicy package.
this one weak me because na true
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by lookingfly: 5:14pm On May 26, 2019
Osazi2070:
The list is now with NPS, they will start sending out mails soon
please,i want to know. I only applied last year 2018 March/ April and have not heard anything since then. Is it that list that they want to release now?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by hadjipapiey(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2019
lookingfly:
please,i want to know. I only applied last year 2018 March/ April and have not heard anything since then. Is it that list that they want to release now?

Pleaz zonbodi szhu ansza him naa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by emmiesky(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2019
lookingfly:

Bros this your question weak me I swweeaar!!!
People have gone for screening awaiting documentation/camping.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 8:41pm On May 26, 2019
lookingfly:

Keep following the thread.... You will soon hear something.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DukeJenrus: 9:52pm On May 26, 2019
We that are waiting for documentation and training you're here saying you've had not heard anything, better follow up now to join the moving train
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by AmandaLuv(f): 10:41pm On May 26, 2019
Pheww! Long time I checked on this thread. Everybody seems to be in the dark.
My sister is in the dark, her highly placed agent is also in the dark, I'm in the dark.
Worst still, my sister's highly placed agent gets offended these days if he's called on phone to know of any development.
This NPS employment seem to be the last hope of many. Imagine if the exercise is canceled(God forbid)
Let our hearts not deter, what will be will be.
We are closer to the finish line.
1Luv

6 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by lookingfly: 10:45pm On May 26, 2019
emmiesky:

shocked....chai!! 9ja and corruption are like 5 and 6.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tosynoh22: 7:08am On May 27, 2019
emmiesky:

Bros don't be surprised that those that didn't even do the screening and interview would dominate the final list.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Aframs(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2019
[quote author=tosynoh22 post=78753616]
Bros don't be surprised that those that didn't even do the screening and interview would dominate the final list.[/q
Like how?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Teawhy2011: 9:54am On May 27, 2019
What l knw is dt my name will b in d final list. I believe in God

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Iyajelili(f): 10:11am On May 27, 2019
I believe in people getting government jobs on merit but damn it, if you have money buy a slot.
The cheating on poor masses without connection is unbearable
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Osaro4u2k(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2019
The fact still remains that most people shortlisted for the exams never had any connection. I am a living testimony to that fact. Instead of saying negative things let believe and hope positively in God. You can pay for a slot and still not have the job. PMB has shown some level of love and integrity towards the poor masses. Let's hope it plays out in NPS once again. Peace out.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mrgana1: 2:47pm On May 27, 2019
Some people fail in life not because they are destined to fail but they relied so much on yesterday and refuse to give today and tomorrow a benefit of doubt to prove itself. Nigeria is getting better for cares to know, the changes might not be that pronounced or obvious but with time.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Aframs(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2019
mrgana1:
Some people fail in life not because they are destined to fail but they relied so much on yesterday and refuse to give today and tomorrow a benefit of doubt to prove itself. Nigeria is getting better for cares to know, the changes might not be that pronounced or obvious but with time.
Is the list out
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ASPIREX: 3:07pm On May 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.