Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809475 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
yanabasee:

Oga, I don't like uniform jobs.... I keep beards and I love being free.... I have a professional skill that I can freely practice if I get an office job.... I'm currently working and comfortable with my job....

If I tell you that Ive rejected a federal government job offer from interior northern state nko?

I'm working very close to FCC, FRSC, FCSC and NCS... so I have connections!! Doubt me or not, i have better chances staying back and making more friends around here!!

How can you say you don't like Uniform jobs yet you're applying? Why can't you just let it be?

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ponchizzle007(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
Stop it ..custom no dey wear uniform na

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by NEZON(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
pls house u guys should leave yanabase,i av follow his comment n found out his info re alwaz correct,pls bro can we chat privately,if u can help me to comfirm if my name is der bcus fever n tension d hold me oooo
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Osazi2070(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pls, do u av an idea of wen the NPS list will likely be released? M beginning to doubt my source.. So I want to confirm how true it is.

Oga, I don't like uniform jobs.... I keep beards and I love being free.... I have a professional skill that I can freely practice if I get an office job.... I'm currently working and comfortable with my job....

If I tell you that Ive rejected a federal government job offer from interior northern state nko?

I'm working very close to FCC, FRSC, FCSC and NCS... so I have connections!! Doubt me or not, i have better chances staying back and making more friends around here!![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DiO2: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
What is your source telling you?
Kindly share.
Most sources are ignorant and devoid of definite answers.

Osazi2070:
Pls, do u av an idea of wen the NPS list will likely be released? M beginning to doubt my source.. So I want to confirm how true it is
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laurence007: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
D thing is many of them are trying to be careful cox obviously there is so much Instability in d system ...imagine ur source telling you with confidence, the list would be out tomorrow then unfortunately an unforeseen circumstances delayed it ..... u sef go tire 4 am of which no be him fault

DiO2:
What is your source telling you?
Kindly share.
Most sources are ignorant and devoid of definite answers.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
yanabasee:

I didn't miss it.... I've never been interested in any uniform job except Custom..... I had a good shot on FRSC..... Even now, there's a replacement list that will be sent to candidate to report to the camp immediately the recruited applicants leaves the camp....

OK. So it's that easy right? Then go take customs. It's good to have taste.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Osazi2070:
Pls, do u av an idea of wen the NPS list will likely be released? M beginning to doubt my source.. So I want to confirm how true it is.

I'm working very close to FCC, FRSC, FCSC and NCS... so I have connections!! Doubt me or not, i have better chances staying back and making more friends around here!!

Great!
I love this!!!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by baddest04: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
yanabasee:

Yeah thanks, but I'm not interested for a paramilitary job.... I'm mostly looking for an office job.... I missed FRSC as well and I'm very certain I will miss this one too....

But if I see custom, I no go think twice oh!!
av been following every single comments here and i would like to state d reason prisons dey low key is because officers still im camp for promotional courses and they have rounded up lagos and kaduna own today remaining enugu,imo,and ijebu igbo....so please training school dey filled up atm until middle of this month or next week....am telling u facts.....

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2019
baddest04:
av been following every single comments here and i would like to state d reason prisons dey low key is because officers still im camp for promotional courses and they have rounded up lagos and kaduna own today remaining enugu,imo,and ijebu igbo....so please training school dey filled up atm until middle of this month or next week....am telling u facts.....
Okay bro, thanks for the information.... But even with this, they can still send out SMS to the successful applicants so that everyone will know their fate instead of putting people's hope hanging..... This is arrant nonsense!!! I dey vex gan!!! Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by baddest04: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2019
PrinceFola:
Okay bro, thanks for the information.... But even with this, they can still send out SMS to the successful applicants so that everyone will know their fate instead of putting people's hope hanging..... This is arrant nonsense!!! I dey vex gan!!! Lolzz
bro prisons dont like releasing list small small, they like doing it once and for all.....dont get mad...quote me b4 dis month ends u will surely get alert

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2019
baddest04:
bro prisons dont like releasing list small small, they like doing it once and for all.....dont get mad...quote me b4 dis month ends u will surely get alert
Alright, noted with thanks..
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by omokiri5(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2019
yanabasee:

Oga help me nah. Even if na gateman slot, I go accept. Edakun

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
yanabasee:

I'm not angry..... what's my gain here to come and lie?

That's how I posted on FRSC thread about over 100 applicants that was revoke and sent out of the camp... Someone eventually called me a liar and claimed he was at the camp...

But, later over 200 of them reported at the HQ, begging to be pardon....
care to share reason for their decamp
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by benjaminojo2022(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=yanabasee post=78987336]So today, I made a little move and I confirmed that the list has been at federal character commission....

It has been vetted and signed by the people that needed to sign it... except for one person who left for Salah this morning....

If he comes back on thursday and sign it, the list will get back to the board that thursday.....
The list has been stamped "APPROVED" already.

I don't want to go into details... but according to what I heard, if the list is signed by thursday, messages will start dropping before mid of this month.....[/quote

Please, what's the latest?]
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by benjaminojo2022(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
yanabasee:
So today, I made a little move and I confirmed that the list has been at federal character commission....

It has been vetted and signed by the people that needed to sign it... except for one person who left for Salah this morning....

If he comes back on thursday and sign it, the list will get back to the board that thursday.....
The list has been stamped "APPROVED" already.

I don't want to go into details... but according to what I heard, if the list is signed by thursday, messages will start dropping before mid of this month.....
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by uccytaheer: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
What is wrong with NPS Guys?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by adetoks19(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
HOT VACANCY

A reputable International school at the heart of Ajah requires

BIOLOGY Teacher (FEMALE)

Qualification: B . Ed/ B.Sc (ed) *Biology*

With experience in the Nigerian and British curriculum

With 3 - 5 years teaching experience in both curriculum stated above.

*IGCSE Certification is an added advantage.*

*Skills
*Computer proficiency
*Versatile at practicals

Send your CV to: 08104372979 on WhatsApp.

TREAT URGENT

Salary : NEGOTIABLE and VERY ATTRACTIVE

Deadline :Tuesday 11th June 2019

Applicants should reside in following places Lekki, Obalende, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Ajah & Sangotedo

Share to friends on other groups.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sirbobowen(m): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Still waiting
GOD DO IT FOR ME
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Yinka84: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
yanabase pls send me ur email address to jayinka2@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nwokedi1470: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Be ready to enter training camp with FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE. On or before 20th the documentation wil start
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Adulugba(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nwokedi1470:
Be ready to enter training camp with FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE. On or before 20th the documentation wil start
bros whatz your source of information
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tosynoh22: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=Nwokedi1470 post=79197229]Be ready to enter training camp with FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE. On or before 20th the documentation wil start
[/quote
Bro.Are they combining Federal Fire service and Nigeria prisons service in the same camp simultaneously?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laurence007: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
guys heard mails r rolling in ...... nothing in mine yet tho plz check ur mails lets know how far
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Raphael007(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Which of the agencies are sending message I know of FFS has prisons started sending messages as well.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Teawhy2011: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Laurence007:
guys heard mails r rolling in ...... nothing in mine yet tho plz check ur mails lets know how far

Have u seen anybody who has got d NPS congrat message or mail?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ghostwritter(m): 12:16am On Jun 11, 2019
The tension wey go kill some people this week no go get part two. I pray some people won't die before NPS list is out.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Jayden12345: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2019
ghostwritter:
The tension wey go kill some people this week no go get part two. I pray some people won't die before NPS list is out.

is the list on the website or have they started sending messages.. has anyone received mail or message from them?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DukeJenrus: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2019
List has not come out let's hope till month ending by the time FFS are done in Camp then messages will start rolling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.