Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (810851 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Camsydarling: 6:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Personal Assistant to the oga kpata kpata......Abeg close, you don't know anything. When has Nigeria started following due process? I bet you, more than 70% of those that will be finally employed will be those that never participated in whole recruitment process. Finally, employment letters are issued to successful candidates after they must have passed through all the stages which includes the last stage being TRAINING. Abeg I comment my reserve...Lol

prinzeindygo:
*Copied*
I have gone through all your posts... Please take not of this,
(1) if you have been documented, congratulations, you have gotten the job, no power can stop it. 100%

(2) if you have not been documented due to the circumstances that is beyond your control and you received the invitation for the documentations, please rush to the heaquaters Abuja before 5th of September for it. Note, it's not going to be easy for you.

(3) if you did not received any invitation for the documentation, my brother, go and apply for civil defence, it will end on 7th September. Or find any other work, this is not your last hope, it's not the end of the world.

(4) there is nothing like any suplementry list, don't be deceived.

(5) there is nothing like any fresh documentation.

(6) there is nothing like the giving a node on printing of appointments letters

(7) your appointments letters has been printed long time ago, it was been printed state by state, and it ends two days before the changing of the name to correctional,

(cool fresh appointment letters with the name of this new bard is in progress now, it's remaining the last two states, of which by the grace of God, it will be rounded up on Monday.

(9) correctional officers are still in there promotional course, and occupies your training camp. Once day are through with there three months course, you will be called.

(10) by the grace of God, you are going for the training in October.

(11) there is another fresh interview waiting for u about this correctional issues, note, don't panic, it's will be done in ur camp,.

(12) those that has been documented should pls look for a work to engage yourself, don't stay idle till October ending.

I have gospelly answered all your worries and the post I saw here.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Teniboyz: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2019
www.unclejobber.com has related post
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Strongluv: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Why are we all so in need of this prison service work
Is it because of lack of employment or because of the passion?
What is your take about this

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by gentlejin(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Strongluv:
When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable.

6 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Calyb(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Point of correction, it's no longer nigerian prison service, it's call nigerian correctional service. Lol
Strongluv:

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Akinife03(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2019
Camsydarling:
Personal Assistant to the oga kpata kpata......Abeg close, you don't know anything. When has Nigeria started following due process? I bet you, more than 70% of those that will be finally employed will be those that never participated in whole recruitment process. Finally, employment letters are issued to successful candidates after they must have passed through all the stages which includes the last stage being TRAINING. Abeg I comment my reserve...Lol

Bros no dey give us lamba...Appointment letter will be given before training not after training. haba stop misleading people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by prinzeindygo: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Copied!!
JUST CONFIRMED!
Sending of messages will commence tomorrow (06/09/2019) while Orientation Course for prospective ASPs/ASCS will start in October. I also asked to know the fate of documented candidates. Then, the response I got is that all documented candidates will be invited to collection of Appointment Letters and training respectively. To God be the glory, Amen. Once again, congratulations to all of us, and may God bless our service years in Jesus name, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by hadjipapiey(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
prinzeindygo:
Copied!!
JUST CONFIRMED!
Sending of messages will commence tomorrow (06/09/2019) while Orientation Course for prospective ASPs/ASCS will start in October. I also asked to know the fate of documented candidates. Then, the response I got is that all documented candidates will be invited to collection of Appointment Letters and training respectively. To God be the glory, Amen. Once again, congratulations to all of us, and may God bless our service years in Jesus name, Amen!

The journeying into tomorrow is few hours away.. We pray to see and exceed the said time.

Cheers everyone! wink

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Shanxzy: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
prinzeindygo:
Copied!!
JUST CONFIRMED!

Does it mean d training commence in October??
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HarunaWest(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Shanxzy:

Does it mean d training commence in October??
What sort of stupid question is this?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by chromehagin: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
HarunaWest:

grin cheesy cheesy grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HarunaWest(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
chromehagin:

grin cheesy cheesy grin angry angry angry angry
The poster clearly Wrote Orientation Course. why can't he wait till october to find out..Or is The CG of prisons on NL...I tire for some Naija graduates.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Camsydarling: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Then, let's see how it goes
Akinife03:

Bros no dey give us lamba...Appointment letter will be given before training not after training. haba stop misleading people
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Camsydarling: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Words of encouragement! Keep it up
prinzeindygo:
Copied!!
JUST CONFIRMED!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Shanxzy: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2019
HarunaWest:

I asked to gain deeper insights. So don't come up here and insult me, if u can't answer me just flush out
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Akinife03(m): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Camsydarling:
Then, let's see how it goes
okay na...just take your bad energy far away. It shows you don't know anything about this recruitment
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HarunaWest(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2019
Shanxzy:

I asked to gain deeper insights. So don't come up here and insult me, if u can't answer me just flush out
thrashy question from a thrash can
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Samtola9939(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2019
Definitely, you will be among the 70% that will be axed from this recruitment
That 30% that u claimed will be taken from those who did screening and documentation, my name shall be among,

Why the negative energy, why discouraging people with your negative words, becareful so as not to incur people wrath
[/quote]
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Camsydarling: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2019
Stop pretending as if you don't know what our politicians are capable of doing. I am not being pessimistic here. Contact those that went for the final screening in the last FRSC recruitment. Ask God to direct you to a genuine contact who will help guide that your name in the list. I wish you success......Cheers!
Samtola9939:

Definitely, you will be among the 70% that will be axed from this recruitment
That 30% that u claimed will be taken from those who did screening and documentation, my name shall be among,

Why the negative energy, why discouraging people with your negative words, becareful so as not to incur people wrath
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ofeco: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Today is the long awaited 6/9/19. Let the messages start rolling in.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Akinife03(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Camsydarling:
Stop pretending as if you don't know what our politicians are capable of doing. I am not being pessimistic here. Contact those that went for the final screening in the last FRSC recruitment. Ask God to direct you to a genuine contact who will help guide that your name in the list. I wish you success......Cheers!

Bro I also applied for FRSC and what we went for during FRCS screening was not final screening/documentation. Get your facts right. I could remember the message FRSC sent that time was for 1stage of screening which we did in our state of origin. And the the people they shortlisted for that screening that time sef was more than 2000 in each state. And after that they sent invitation to the successful candidates for camping directly ( I could remember the total numbers of the people they picked for camp all over the country for FRSC was 4500).
So how can you now compare it with NPS documentation... For example NPS shortlisted 169 for the whole of OSUN state for Documentation. And the total numbers of people that they shortlisted for documentation all over the country is around 7475 and the people they want to employ is also 7475.
Bro you should critically compare and contrast the difference. So stop giving us fake news, this is a public forum and you should be sure of anything you wanna post before posting it.

NOTE: FRSC is under Presidency while NPS is under Ministry of interior. Please be guided

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Zopheriel: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
So, who has gotten a text message today
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Strongluv: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Is there anybody in the house who has gotten the text?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Iyajelili(f): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Do you expect them to send invite on a Friday? Last working day of the week for heaven's sake.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by banji1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
gentlejin:

When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable.
Exactly. God help us.

*Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*

Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature for details.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Kebaba(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
banji1:

Exactly. God help us.

*Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*

Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature for details.

All lesson notes are locked....how can I gain access?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Akinife03:

Bro I also applied for FRSC and what we went for during FRCS screening was not final screening/documentation. Get your facts right. I could remember the message FRSC sent that time was for 1stage of screening which we did in our state of origin. And the the people they shortlisted for that screening that time sef was more than 2000 in each state. And after that they sent invitation to the successful candidates for camping directly ( I could remember the total numbers of the people they picked for camp all over the country for FRSC was 4500).
So how can you now compare it with NPS documentation... For example NPS shortlisted 169 for the whole of OSUN state for Documentation. And the total numbers of people that they shortlisted for documentation all over the country is around 7475 and the people they want to employ is also 7475.
Bro you should critically compare and contrast the difference. So stop giving us fake news, this is a public forum and you should be sure of anything you wanna post before posting it.

NOTE: FRSC is under Presidency while NPS is under Ministry of interior. Please be guided

even at that considering federal character each states and the federal capital should be equally represented. 7475 vacancy should be about 200 per state and from the list I saw from various state online no state had over 200 called for documentation. I believe in due time the board / NCS will announce and conclude the process. Let's us all be patient and hope for the best.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by banji1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kebaba:

All lesson notes are locked....how can I gain access?
First sign up, then login to have access to our content. Once you've done that, click on the note you're interested in and click "GET ACCESS" option on the note.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Akinife03(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
jamoyakz:
even at that considering federal character each states and the federal capital should be equally represented. 7475 vacancy should be about 200 per state and from the list I saw from various state online no state had over 200 called for documentation. I believe in due time the board / NCS will announce and conclude the process. Let's us all be patient and hope for the best.

Abio... You know this federal character and quota system stuff favours Northern states more. Imagine Kano having like 600 names for documentation. Meanwhile osun/oyo were given less than 200 slot. May God help us

I pray they call us for collection of APL very soon

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Akinife03:

Abio... You know this federal character and quota system stuff favours Northern states more. Imagine Kano having 600 names for documentation. Meanwhile osun/oyo were given less than 200 slot. May God help us

I pray they call us for collection of APL very soon

Kai talk with fact... No state has more than 300. Kano was 300 not 600!!!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Camsydarling: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Keep speaking English. We shall know who is right at last
Akinife03:

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Akinife03(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2019
Andychinedu:

Kai talk with fact... No state has more than 300. Kano was 300 not 600!!!

Na mistake jare. Thanks for the correction

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.