Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (810843 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gelao: 2:06am On Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Strongluv: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Andychinedu:
There won't be another list for Documentation...

APL will be issued during training... That means, documented applicants will be called up for training before the issuance of APLs...

When is not is not certain yet! But very soon!!!
Sure
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Maykem: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please confirm this rumour, someone says email is circulating for camp. Is it true?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Maykem:
Please confirm this rumour, someone says email is circulating for camp. Is it true?
When did you hear that ?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
And beside it will be text messages
But no one have confirmed it for now
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Maykem: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
When did you hear that ?

Today
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Not yet confirmed
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Samtola9939(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Any info about when sms will be sent ??
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Who knows
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Samtola9939:
Any info about when sms will be sent ??
SMS will probably start Flowing next week!!!

Don't ask me for source just Believe it and wait!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Andychinedu:
SMS will probably start Flowing next week!!!

Don't ask me for source just Believe it and wait!
lol... Aregbesola gave you the info right? Can see you are stalking him on Twitter hahahaha
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
jamoyakz:
lol... Aregbesola gave you the info right? Can see you are stalking him on Twitter hahahaha

Him never see anything...
This recruitment will always be my signature when ever I finishing saying anything to anyone that works in the Board!!!
I'm trying to change name already! For they know this one too much now! grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Andychinedu:

Him never see anything...
This recruitment will always be my signature when ever I finishing saying anything to anyone that works in the Board!!!
I'm trying to change name already! For they know this one too much now! grin grin angry
try and change your name and also remove your number from nairaland. Its not a smart move although nobody cares from the board but its always wise to play safe at all times

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by heisenberg9(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Prisons can be so annoying. With the way things are going I will not be surprised if we go for training next year.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
heisenberg9:
Prisons can be so annoying. With the way things are going I will not be surprised if we go for training next year.
I think it might be around November let's just hope and pray
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Kelklein(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
this one that they have changed name..

Is it that ASP will change to ASC as in Assistant Superintendent of Correctional..
I dont know tho..
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kelklein:
this one that they have changed name..

Is it that ASP will change to ASC as in Assistant Superintendent of Correctional..
I dont know tho..
Before nko
That’s it’s a must
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ofeco: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
jamoyakz:
I think it might be around November let's just hope and pray

you mean November?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
ofeco:

you mean November?
just making a guess lol
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ofeco: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=jamoyakz post=81773889] just making a guess lol[/q. my heart skipped when I saw November.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by prinzeindygo: 6:43am On Sep 01, 2019
*Copied*
I have gone through all your posts... Please take not of this,
(1) if you have been documented, congratulations, you have gotten the job, no power can stop it. 100%

(2) if you have not been documented due to the circumstances that is beyond your control and you received the invitation for the documentations, please rush to the heaquaters Abuja before 5th of September for it. Note, it's not going to be easy for you.

(3) if you did not received any invitation for the documentation, my brother, go and apply for civil defence, it will end on 7th September. Or find any other work, this is not your last hope, it's not the end of the world.

(4) there is nothing like any suplementry list, don't be deceived.

(5) there is nothing like any fresh documentation.

(6) there is nothing like the giving a node on printing of appointments letters

(7) your appointments letters has been printed long time ago, it was been printed state by state, and it ends two days before the changing of the name to correctional,

(cool fresh appointment letters with the name of this new bard is in progress now, it's remaining the last two states, of which by the grace of God, it will be rounded up on Monday.

(9) correctional officers are still in there promotional course, and occupies your training camp. Once day are through with there three months course, you will be called.

(10) by the grace of God, you are going for the training in October.

(11) there is another fresh interview waiting for u about this correctional issues, note, don't panic, it's will be done in ur camp,.

(12) those that has been documented should pls look for a work to engage yourself, don't stay idle till October ending.

I have gospelly answered all your worries and the post I saw here.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2019
Just as I said some days ago, everyone should be ready for the16th of the month. Try to program whatever you are doing...

Messages shall come from the 6th!

I know some people will start asking for source!
But you won't find this in a news paper or radio station...
It a covert info. Just be read!
Happy New Month cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2019
prinzeindygo:
*Copied*
(1) if you have been documented, congratulations, you have gotten the job, no power can stop it. 100%

(2) if you have not been documented due to the circumstances that is beyond your control and you received the invitation for the documentations, please rush to the heaquaters Abuja before 5th of September for it. Note, it's not going to be easy for you.

(3) if you did not received any invitation for the documentation, my brother, go and apply for civil defence, it will end on 7th September. Or find any other work, this is not your last hope, it's not the end of the world.

(7) your appointments letters has been printed long time ago, it was been printed state by state, and it ends two days before the changing of the name to correctional,

(cool fresh appointment letters with the name of this new bard is in progress now, it's remaining the last two states, of which by the grace of God, it will be rounded up on Monday.

(9) correctional officers are still in there promotional course, and occupies your training camp. Once day are through with there three months course, you will be called.

(11) there is another fresh interview waiting for u about this correctional issues, note, don't panic, it's will be done in ur camp,.

(12) those that has been documented should pls look for a work to engage yourself, don't stay idle till October ending.

lol your agent did a very good job breaking everything for you.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by chromehagin: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
prinzeindygo:
*Copied*

Story!!!
Bros u try oooo
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by chromehagin: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
jamoyakz:
lol your agent did a very good job breaking everything for you.
Seriously.

Guys prepare for this month....full stop.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
chromehagin:

Seriously.

Guys prepare for this month....full stop.
all these una agent shaaaa lol!!! Its well
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ashimiolayinkar(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Any latest ?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ashimiolayinkar(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2019
New month any sign ?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Samtola9939(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Keep praying as God will soon answer our prayers

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by prinzeindygo: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2019
COPIED
GOOD NEWS!!
After too much pressure the Minister has now give go ahead to Board to start printing Appointment letter, All documented officers will start getting sms from 6th to 10th September, collection of APL will commence on 16 September, all ASP will start training in october at Lagos and Kaduna Correctional Staff college

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Strongluv: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
prinzeindygo:
COPIED
GOOD NEWS!!
After too much pressure the Minister has now give go ahead to Board to start printing Appointment letter, All documented officers will start getting sms from 6th to 10th September, collection of APL will commence on 16 September, all ASP will start training in october at Lagos and Kaduna Correctional Staff college
Why is it always copied
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Camsydarling: 6:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Stop spreading false information!
prinzeindygo:
COPIED
GOOD NEWS!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.