Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (810041 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by luvcherish(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2018
christejames:
Hello guys, I have started the registration and I'm at stage 5 about to upload my documents when I logged out but since then I have been trying to log in and complete my registration it keep telling me that my 'email or password' is invalid. please what should I do?

did u forget your login details
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by christejames(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2018
luvcherish:

did u forget your login details

No!

I logged in with my email and password after I have typed in my names for the options that is for those registering newly. After I inputted my details up to that stage and logged out cause I had not scanned my degree result then, I tried logging in after I have scanned to complete my registration with that same email address and password but it's telling me invalid.

Don't know if it's network or I should start allover again?
*sad*
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Haruchap(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2018
Ayomidric:

B.eng graduates will apply for ASF II
Thanks a lot
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by topson1992(f): 3:08pm On May 19, 2018
@christejames. We are in the same shoe. I also logged out and I can't log in again. Please can some give us the support service desk Email of the Nig. Prison Service. Thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by chosenwan1(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2018
No Job is as lucrative and fulfilling as this !!!
https://www.nairaland.com/4513200/united-africa-religion#67695804
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Championjosh: 3:39pm On May 19, 2018
I am with nps
but fire service my browser can't scroll beyond this and I have tried it with opera and chrome still it didn't pass it

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tech18: 3:42pm On May 19, 2018
Championjosh:
I am with nps
but fire service my browser can't scroll beyond this and I have tried it with opera and chrome still it didn't pass it
. Signout,change your tab view to horizontal view/auto rotate then sign in again
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by christejames(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2018
topson1992:
@christejames. We are in the same shoe. I also logged out and I can't log in again. Please can some give us the support service desk Email of the Nig. Prison Service. Thanks

I hope help comes our way, I getting worked up over this...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by horlumightyy(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2018
Make God just help person ni, dis one dat one is applying to nfs and nps and person no sabi anybody except God. Chai �

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gift200: 3:52pm On May 19, 2018
I have uploaded my documents but cant finish. Pls who has same issue with me.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tech18: 3:54pm On May 19, 2018
You must upload all d documents listed below before d preview/submit button will be enabled
tech18:
Did you upload your declaration of age/medical cert/Prrimary School Cert?

Basic Required Documents:
"

Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
Certificate of Identification/Origin
Medical Fitness Certificate
First School Leaving Certificate
Passport Photograph
SSCE (WAEC OR NECO)
Educational/Professional Certificates
Any Other Valid Document"
Gift200:
I have uploaded my documents but cant finish. Pls who has same issue with me.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2018
Championjosh:
I am with nps
if you are using Chrome Browser, Just change it to *Request Desktop View* that's all.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 4:40pm On May 19, 2018
tech18:
You must upload all d documents listed below before d preview/submit button will be enabled
delete everything u av already uploaded den upload the first six documents accordingly as its been stated on dia site. after uploading d first six documents successfully, u can now be uploading the remaining documents anyhow u like.
that's the solution to the problem u re facing bro
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 4:43pm On May 19, 2018
giddy23:
Hey guys I need help o, I've uploaded all documents but no submit option
delete everything u av already uploaded den upload the first six documents accordingly as its been stated on dia site. after uploading d first six documents successfully, u can now be uploading the remaining documents anyhow u like.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tech18: 4:43pm On May 19, 2018
deewhy13:

Thanks BTW I am not the one facing d problem. I was responding to some1 who needs clarification
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 4:45pm On May 19, 2018
tech18:
Thanks BTW I am not the one facing d problem. I was responding to some1 who needs clarification
yea, thanks... av already quote bk d right person
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tech18: 4:46pm On May 19, 2018
deewhy13:

yea, thanks... av already quote bk d right person
ok,welcome.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by giddy23: 6:42pm On May 19, 2018
Wow thanks, it was helpful, I have applied
Na to sign form remain now o
deewhy13:

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by sirantonio(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2018
Please is the first school leaving certificate compulsory?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tech18: 6:50pm On May 19, 2018
sirantonio:
Please is the first school leaving certificate compulsory?
For prison service, yes it is compulsory.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Osesliberty(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2018
please i need a medical fitness, i will appreciate , Thanks my email : oseliberty@gmail.com
propanet:
If you need the medical fitness Certificate email me:
fuscomatin@gmail.com

Is already signed and stamped
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by charlesu49(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2018
Those with experience please assist, for BSc holders will first school leaving certificate be required? I don't have one, how can I deal with this issue if it's required?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 10:03pm On May 19, 2018
giddy23:
Wow thanks, it was helpful, I have applied Na to sign form remain now o
U re welcome
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 19, 2018
shinene224:
upload ur medical fitness
Thank you so much for your help please. I have solved the challenge. One other thing please; when i previewed, my middle name appeared as my surname and middle name at the same time. I went back to correct, saved and proceeded. However, upon previewing again, the same error displayed. I'm yet to submit because of this please. Kindly help.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Osesliberty(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2018
am not on watapp pls
propanet:

Contact me on WhatsApp

WhatsApp: (081-377 -338 -53)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65