Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take On His All Expense Paid Trip For Two(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take On His All Expense Paid Trip For Two(video) (522 Views)

Patoranking Surprises Lady With Dubai Trip, An All Expense-Paid / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take On His All Expense Paid Trip For Two(video) by made4naija(f): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
BBNaija Double Wahala season 3 winner, Miracle has revealed who he wants to take on his all expense paid trip. According to him, he will take either Nina or his mom. He said;

“When I heard about the trip, the two people that came to my mind are Nina and my Mom. I know we are all busy right now so if Nina can’t make it then it’s my Mom. Its between the two of them.

Watch the video below

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/04/miracle-reveals-who-he-wants-to-take-on-his-all-expense-paid-trip-for-two-bbnaija-video/

Re: Miracle Reveals Who He Wants To Take On His All Expense Paid Trip For Two(video) by honniemail(f): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nina or ur mum kehmums are incomparable....it should be btw nina and ur girlfriend cos of d romantic company dey can give or ur mum because she is worth it

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Laments As Male House Help Snips And Elopes / [song] Mr. P (peter Psquare) – “ebeano” (internationally) / Nollywood Actors Ufuoma & Chioma Chukwuka Goes Back To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.