Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women (35499 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand For Defrauding Women On Pretext Of Marriage / Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana / 'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by jaytime(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2018
We know say food don done for tribal fanatics, but the Thai don't know any tribe in here. It's Nigeria they know o. This is a national embarrassment so we should see it as such. Ethnicity won't take us anywhere in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by drey076(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2018
b
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by itiswellandwell: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2018
They will never listen.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by mekonglobal(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2018
bugidon:
shocked
Nawa o. Umunne m nwayo nu biko. Ife nkea di zi toomuch
cheesy cheesy Mugu fall....
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Roger3D(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2018
ifeanyija:
and u have not identified killer herdsmen
Are you going to now defend the ibo crook?
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Roger3D(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2018
jaytime:
We know say food don done for tribal fanatics, but the Thai don't know any tribe in here. It's Nigeria they know o. This is a national embarrassment so we should see it as such. Ethnicity won't take us anywhere in this country.
The Thais know the difference between an ibo and another African black man.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by kmaster007: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2018
this Thailand pple no dey smell. naija living deir suld b careful. any crime deir nah death sentence.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2018
catfish catch catfish
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2018
mmb:
I am just here to check names..
smiley
You can check my signature though.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by laivwire(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
why did they cover his mouth is his mouth stinking to d Thailand police?
He's hiding his facial identity
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Pringlez: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Earthbound:
"The suspect identified as Light Chinezurum Mmaramigro"

The way those officers are smirking, you know they are just really happy they don't have to deport him. He's all theirs.

I just pray they don't end up chopping this guy oo, I fear Thai people oo!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by millionboi(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Abroad ppl

Diaspora my foot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Pringlez: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
why did they cover his mouth is his mouth stinking to d Thailand police?

I was just about asking same thing here.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2018
NCAN!! Salute le familia. It's those people from the rising sun. I wasn't disappointed at all.

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by NWAFORH1(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Scam Thai women! Fear them, scam no pay, work hard.

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by innocential3032(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2018
Op next tym, if they commit any crime n u knw their name start with chima, chukwudi,emeka, isioma, amaka , igwe etc pls dnt refer to them as nigeria yahoo boy rather ( biafra yahoo boy ) jst to differentiate. They gat to b proud of their people na.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Wrong way to develop Thailand grin
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Blessingbex(f): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2018
#It Is Not His Fault. It Is The Fault Of His Country. #to Hell To Corruption# #to Hell To Change# But Indeed He Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Kindoo: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2018
Waste of intelligence.

visit here for interesting stories www.wurastories.com.ng
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by martineverest(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2018
I'm not Ibo and I don't support scammers...but it's appalling that nairaland is bent on fuelling tribalism...just look at how they highlighted and bolded the name of the scammer just to make the thread more hateful and controversial

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Angelfrost(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2018
The fact that women from these countries fall for such lame scams makes me seriously query the intelligence of most foreigners. They come here acting all superior yet their women are so naive, and plain dumb... Is it too much to ask that my dear Naija brothers engage in activities other than crime when outside the shores of this nation??!
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Angelfrost(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2018
martineverest:
I'm not Ibo and I don't support scammers...but it's appalling that nairaland is bent on fuelling tribalism...just look at how they highlighted and bolded the name of the scammer just to make the thread more hateful and controversial

I thought I was the only one that observed this. Such a shame that an enlightened forum (I could be wrong) can allow such 'pettiness'... Then again, maybe it's what enhances their bloody traffic.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Maski87: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2018
So many policemen just to arrest one Yahoo boy,too many people to share bribe
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by ChristyB(f): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2018
But give us their names.
Yeye people.

Hemjayy:
I seriously don't understand why dey blur/hide d faces of criminals.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by yazach: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2018
IPOB IPOB IPOB!!!!
THEM CAUSE UNA WITH CRIME
GO YOUR ISRAEL WEY YOU COME FROM AND STOP EMBARRASSING US

TO ALL OTHER Igbos
ANYTIME YOU ARE ARREST FOR CRIMINAL CASES IN ANOTHER MANS LAND, JUST TELL THE YOU ARE FROM IPOB. IF YOU TELL THEM YOU ARE FROM NIGERIA, NA THUNDER GO FIRE UNA
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by martineverest(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Angelfrost:

I thought I was the only one that observed this. Such a shame that an enlightened forum (I could be wrong) can allow such 'pettiness'... Then again, maybe it's what enhances their bloody traffic.
to enhance traffic at the expense of our unity?....if federal govt decide to ban nairaland,many will start shouting 'freedom of speech'
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by Sultty(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Say no more op, I have known d culprit is an ipob youth b4 scrolling down

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by shallysgirl: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2018
taiyesoul:
By their name,you shall know them.

The sun ⛅ won't ever stop rising from the East.
And the moon will never be sighted in the west.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by grandeoj09(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2018
1000bhat=12naira .
I.e 130000×12000= can't believe this figure .
Everyday for thieves one day for the owner.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by mapet: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2018
ifeanyija:

Earthbound: :
"The suspect identified as Light Chinezurum Mmaramigro"

The way those officers are smirking, you know they are just really happy they don't have to deport him. He's all theirs.
and u have not identified killer herdsmen

You mean identifying "Killer herdsmen" will stop the developers from developing foreign lands
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women by mapet: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2018
jaytime:

It has obviously taken us all the way to Thailand grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating / 10-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Parents In Akwa Ibom For "Being Possessed Demons" / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.