Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria (604 Views)

Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC / Breaking News: IPOB Call Off Election Boycott As Federal Gov't Meet All Demands / Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by OnyeOGA(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
The Indigenous People of Biafra call on all tribes of Biafra, the people of Middle-Belt and the people of Oduduwa (Yorubas) to join the protest against Jihadist Buhari of Nigeria.
Date: Monday, April 30, 2018
Venue: White House, Washington DC
Time: 9:00 AM
This call is highly important because of the news that Buhari’s government is as usual planning to rent a crowd to deceive the good people of USA.
Kindly call White House and alert the US government of the fraud: +1-202-456-1111
Amaka Ekwo reporting
Published by Chinwe Korie - Editor/Publisher, TBP
http://www.thebiafrapost.com/2018/04/ipob-urgent-attention-call-to-protest.html#.WuYAosz1cww.twitter
Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by frankdoz: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
I just called the number! am overwhelmed by the white house response! they admitted to buhari killing at lot of biafrans but promise to handle the situation diplomatically!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by Alariiwo: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Same way Northerners will mobilize against any SE candidate running for presidency in future..

Karma will show you lots pepper.
Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by tballeyy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
IPOB should expose the he-goat of his sins

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by OnyeOGA(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Alariiwo:
Same way Northerners will mobilize against any SE candidate running for presidency in future..

Karma has a way of dealing with goats.
please, can you kindly define karma

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by Xander85: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Alariiwo:

Karma has a way of dealing with goats.

I personally would love that to happen. Hopefully, all these 'one Nigeria' deluded Igbo would finally wake up and smell the coffee!

You think the presidency of Nigeria is the be-all-end-all for Ndigbo, like it is with you guys who think of nothing else? You can take your presidency and shove it!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Alariiwo:

Even without running for office northern Muslims have killed, maimed, evicted ....done all sorts to our people. So shove your advice

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by limeta(f): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Alariiwo:

Whick kind small pikin talk be this na
Igbo.s want Biafra are you deaf

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by adadike(f): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wait, make I call d number , Buhari is going down. He messed with d wrong people.
Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2018
frankdoz:
I just called the number! am overwhelmed by the white house response! they admitted to buhari killing at lot of biafrans but promise to handle the situation diplomatically!
Why the lies na, I know you guys well.
Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by Ojiofor: 12:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Alariiwo:

If an SE president go about killing innocent people like Buhari trust me I will join such a protest.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2018
frankdoz:
Seriously shocked shocked
Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by OnyeOGA(m): 12:25am On Apr 30, 2018
Yyeske:
Why the lies na, I know you guys well.
See Igbo-wannabe.
cheesy
lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria by LZAA: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2018
OnyeOGA:
See Igbo-wannabe. cheesy lzaa immhotep

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Last 7 Days, Third Temple, Nigerian Messiah... (MUST READ) / Inec Should Do Something About Multiple Registration (see Pic) / Lagos Owes Over $1.4billion In External Debt And #363billion In Domestic Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.