Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed (1192 Views)

Exploring The Power Of Laravel Eloquent Join / Is The Knowledge Of Basic Or Qbasic Neccesary? / Deep Knowledge Of Distributed Database System And Mapreduce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by Ashibelieve: 1:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Hello, If you are conversant with Laravel and available to work on a project kindly acknowledge in the comment box or send me a message. Only skilled and interested individuals should contact me.
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by yorex2011: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Ashibelieve:
Hello, If you are conversant with Laravel and available to work on a project kindly acknowledge in the comment box or send me a message. Only skilled and interested individuals should contact me.

How large is the project and whats the estimated project duration?
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by abula112(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2018
Ashibelieve:

Experienced php laravel developer, call or whatsapp 081 06 81 3 7 4 9
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by Doughboysss: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Experienced laravel vuejs developer
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by urchrlex: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2018
If your problem is complex and challenging, If you can pay the fees then consult me . If it's just simple database manipulation or integration of a vendor package I am not interested.08156903069
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by Ashibelieve: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2018
yorex2011:

How large is the project and whats the estimated project duration?

lol like I should start explaining here? If you are experienced and interested send a message or mail
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by yorex2011: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ashibelieve:

lol like I should start explaining here? If you are experienced and interested send a message or mail

Eg its a medium sized project thats estimated to take 2months.

Don't think that would be too much explanation
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by Gamelord007: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports naira transactions
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by excanny: 12:25am On May 01, 2018
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by sexyjessy(f): 5:04pm On May 01, 2018
Ashibelieve ZppxvYtM6ZLd
Ashibelieve:
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by Ashibelieve: 11:49am On May 03, 2018
Its a medium job.
yorex2011:

Eg its a medium sized project thats estimated to take 2months.

Don't think that would be too much explanation
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by dlast(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2018
You can check this website - http://ablesms.com.ng/geoscholar

It is an educational website where mentees can be linked with mentors for coaching purpose.
It also has a learning platform which is similar to that of jobberman (Though, under construction).
It has mentee panel, mentor and admin panel.
Mentee has to make annual subscription before he can access his panel and they pay via paypal.
Mentor can have a private chat with each mentee and can also participate in the chatroom with his mentees.
Mentors can send documents, videos and other materials to any mentee or all mentees.
All administrative work are done via the admin panel.

It is built with laravel.

You can contact me on 08132016744, if you need my service.
Then, I can give you the demo login details to go through each of those panels.
A trial will convince you.
I will be looking forward to doing business with you.
Thanks.
Re: Programmer Wit Knowledge Of Laravel Needed by DavidOluyale(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2018
Ashibelieve:

Good morning. If you have your project documentation ready (nothing really complex, just a list that talks about what features needs to be implemented) , then you could have it ready in less than 2 months.

The documentation helps in mapping out a data schema. I can tell you from experience that once a projects data schema and logics is sorted out on paper before coding, the process it sweeter.

WhatsApp: 08104945723

(1) (Reply)

Let's Start A Game-development Company / Rate Dis Webpage Design / How Can I Sell An App On Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.