Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari (1396 Views)

Uche Secondus Calls For The Immediate Resignation Of INEC Chairman, IGP Idris / Herdsmen Killings: CAN Suspends Protest, Tells Nigerians To Fast And Pray / CAN Calls For Nationwide Protest Against Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by Samchuky(m): 2:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Makurdi – The Christian Association of Nigerian, CAN, has called for the immediate resignation of President Muhammadu Buhari over his inability to tackle the ceaseless herdsmen killings and security challenges confronting the country.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/benue-killings-can-calls-immediate-resignation-president-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by 360degreess(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2018
but they will not call for the resignation of their pastors who engage in adultery,illegal tithe collection 419,ritualisms,impregnating people's daughters etc...Only God will judge you people...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2018
360degreess:
but they will not call for the resignation of their pastors who engage in adultery,illegal tithe collection 419,ritualisms,impregnating people's daughters etc...Only God will judge you people...
Receive sense.

Cc lzaa shallysgirl Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski onyeoga

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Samchuky:
Makurdi – The Christian Association of Nigerian, CAN, has called for the immediate resignation of President Muhammadu Buhari over his inability to tackle the ceaseless herdsmen killings and security challenges confronting the country.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/benue-killings-can-calls-immediate-resignation-president-buhari/
Impeachment needed asap

Lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2018
360degreess:

A certified Islamic terrorist like Buhari who belongs in some cave in afghanistan cam not be allowed to be in charge of the security apparatus of a country like Nigeria .... Buhari must go

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by oooppp2(m): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2018
I laugh when I see Christian pray 4 Nigeria to be one it is Loony undecided absolute madness. You cannot join islam (darkness) and Christianity (light)and ask then to coexist alot of zombie Christian are been deceived that Alah(the Muslim demon god) and YHWH the name of Almighty GOD Christian adore(ancient Hebrew don't have vowel) otherwise called Yahweh after adding vowels) are one and same for those who read Koran even Muslim themselves know they are not same. I make bold to say DAT the Muslims are far wiser than Christian. Christian are zombies.

The only Christian girl Leah is still in captivity but what are those TITHE MULCHING shocked GOs saying it is not their business as far as the money keep flowing up from their cashcow up to them and NEVER flowing down.. If the Nigeria Christian don't wise up OR PRAY FOR OUTRIGHT BREAK UP NIGERIA MUST BE ISLAMIZED they are not better of than turkey a formal Christian country now 99% Islam or countries like Britain france norway germany Sweden Belgium that are fast becoming Islamic cos they have rejected the living Christ and tactically promoting Islam albeit claiming liberal I also perceive civil war soon over there when people can no longer put up with the excesses of Islam(they come to YOUR TERRITORY and want you to conform to their standard instead of them conforming to yours)

When I look a typical AFONJA I laugh cos I perceive civil war between afonja Christian and Muslim you can't have it 50 50 those who know know. They must seek to dominate/overwhelm you or WAR historic fact confirms that. Again those who know know NOT ZOMBIES. Islam means domination it is only ZOMBIE Christians who don't know this. Let me stop here for now. This post is not for the 98% zombified Christian but for the few who know.. THOSE WHO KNOW KNOW!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by oooppp2(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Samchuky:

Christians are not disciplined enough to do anything... It is just ranting as usual .Muslim are far more sensible they match words with action. Bullet for more bullet blood for more blood. Even they are not provoke it is in the nature of islam to seek blood

Yet Christian continue to dey mumu demself they do protest up and down. Fulani animals and their co terrorist in chief knows that they dont have any atom of resolve so expect more attacks when the embers of this very one pans out more attack in church will come and more and more cry angry

Even Jews in the bible were instructed by God as they left from Egypt any nation you meet declare peace but if they won't have peace contend with them and kill their fighting male

of course apart from the SEVEN nations where God specifically told them to kill every one even including infant(a lot of Christians find here very hard to swallow for a loving God to order ethnic cleaning of some nations but here is what really happened these 7 nation and even more(I will list some hereunder) were not really humans they were hybrids when some disobedient angels co mingled with human female gen 6:1-2

This is the passage of the instruction

When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Deuteronomy 7:1‭-‬6 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/deu.7.1-6.KJV

These are those seven nations habiting the promised land

Hittites,
Girgashites,
Amorites,
Canaanites,
Perizzites,
Hivites,
Jebusites

There are other nephilim races like

Zamzummims (God wiped out these leaches so DAT Abraham brother LOT and his descendants the amonite dwell there)

Anakims (I think Goliath and his brothers are from this tribe not sure though)

Horims (God wiped these demons out so the descendant if Esau ie the brother of Jacob should dwell)

Bashan (the Jews fought of king of Bashan and his descendants and wasted him down to the last man)

Rephaim(aka the dead ones)

Read

Thou art to pass over through Ar, the coast of Moab, this day: And when thou comest nigh over against the children of Ammon, distress them not, nor meddle with them: for I will not give thee of the land of the children of Ammon any possession; because I have given it unto the children of Lot for a possession.

(That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;

A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the Lord destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead:

As he did to the children of Esau, which dwelt in Seir, when he destroyed the Horims from before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead even unto this day:

And the Avims which dwelt in Hazerim, even unto Gaza, the Caphtorims, which came forth out of Caphtor, destroyed them, and dwelt in their stead.)

Deuteronomy 2:18‭-‬23 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/deu.2.18-23.KJV

Read here for details of why God specifically commanded the Israeli to commit genocide complete obliterating the 7 nations including infants and women

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/110/

EXPLANATION

They were hybrids of angel from gensis(6:1-2) sleeping with human female they where called nephilim or the fallen ones in hebrew(same tribe with gaint Goliath with six fingers) they are not really human but strange flesh as a result of angel that left their first estate these. Read up report Caleb and his team gave after surveying that promised land

read below

The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan.

And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.

And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Numbers 13:29‭-‬33 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/num.13.29-33.KJV

They where also giant but that's not all as they also have distinct feature like an extra finger and toe. The also rats flesh did child sacrifice to molech although there are many different types and kinds of them.

The aim of lucifa in this is to populate the earth with those demonic hybrids so the messiah Jesus christ who will come from the seed of the woman of gen 3:15 can't come again since all humans will have corrupted genes mixed so how can he born with a demon gene in him

That is why all the male line in the genealogy which Jesus will come from devil attacked it but somehow God had preserved that messiah line from corruption. All these is just to scuttle our salvation through Christ

You should also remember where herold ordered the killing of male kids just to kill Jesus... Tracing the line that lead to Jesus shows you how Lucifer tried to stop him from manifesting among Hus people

This is the genealogy of Jesus Christ from OLD TESTAMENT trace the line to see how Lucifer tried to stop kill or destroy male line that will lead to him

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judah and his brethren; And Judah begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; And Salmon begat Booz of Rahab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;

And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;

And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan;

and Matthan begat Jacob; And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ. .

So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

Matthew 1:1‭-‬6‭, ‬8‭-‬17 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/mat.1.1-17.KJV

If you know Greek mythology well u must have heard of zeus(god) sleeping with human female to beget great warriors that's the concept it is not myth it is real.

This is not just about Greek all ancient culture talk about them. Even after the flood they came back as reported in gen 6:1-2 they were in the earth in those days and also afterwards.

So it makes Perfect sense that the only place those children of the devil (the hybrid of angels n humans called the nephilium aka the 7 nations) will dwell out of all the earth is that very place God promised to Abraham 400years ago (genesis 15:13-16)

And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.

But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

Genesis 15:13‭-‬16 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/gen.15.13-16.KJV

The reason God caused Noah flooding is to clean out those hybrid cos they almost corrupted all humans genes by intermarrying them forcefully except for Noah family who God preserved (so when the Bible say Noah was perfect it was talking about physical perfection not holy. It is d same word (ie perfect DAT connotes physical attribute)used for animals sacrificed to God to show they should had no physical defect.... So it essentially means his genealogy N family was NOT corrupted.

The problem is DAT this genetic corruption is already happening right even as u read this just as predicted in the bible

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, THEY shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

WHO ARE THEY? IT IS OBVIOUS THEY ARE NOT HUMANS
Daniel 2:43 KJV

THAT IS Y WHEN I HERE ALL THESE

TRANSHUMANISM

GENETIC MIXING OF HUMAN ANIMAL HYBRID CALLED CHIMERA (LIKE RAT WITH HUMAN EAR and many foul demon motivated hybrid the ones they tell the sheeple AND THE ONE THAT THEY DO IN SECRET

DESIGNERS BABY

GENE EDITING

GMO (MOSANTO) BILL GATES D DEMON PROPAGATION IT UNDER FALSE HELP TO DEPOPULATE THE EARTH

https://bible.com/bible/1/dan.2.43.KJV

Most of you must have been hearing of alien abduction as victim complained about them interested in reproduction harvesting their ovaries or sperm
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by ISLAMBAD: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2018
oooppp2:
I laugh when I see Christian pray 4 Nigeria to be one it is Loony undecided absolute madness. You cannot join islam (darkness) and Christianity (light)and ask then to coexist alot of zombie Christian are been deceived that Alah(the Muslim demon god) and YHWH the name of Almighty GOD Christian adore(ancient Hebrew don't have vowel) otherwise called Yahweh after adding vowels) are one and same for those who read Koran even Muslim themselves know they are not same. I make bold to say DAT the Muslims are far wiser than Christian. Christian are zombies.

The only Christian girl Leah is still in captivity but what are those TITHE MULCHING shocked GOs saying it is not their business as far as the money keep flowing up from their cashcow up to them and NEVER flowing down.. If the Nigeria Christian don't wise up OR PRAY FOR OUTRIGHT BREAK UP NIGERIA MUST BE ISLAMIZED they are not better of than turkey a formal Christian country now 99% Islam or countries like Britain france norway germany Sweden Belgium that are fast becoming Islamic cos they have rejected the living Christ and tactically promoting Islam albeit claiming liberal I also perceive civil war soon over there when people can no longer put up with the excesses of Islam(they come to YOUR TERRITORY and want you to conform to their standard instead of them conforming to yours)

When I look a typical AFONJA I laugh cos I perceive civil war between afonja Christian and Muslim you can't have it 50 50 those who know know. They must seek to dominate/overwhelm you or WAR historic fact confirms that. Again those who know know NOT ZOMBIES. Islam means domination it is only ZOMBIE Christians who don't know this. Let me stop here for now. This post is not for the 98% zombified Christian but for the few who know.. THOSE WHO KNOW KNOW!!!!

You obviously understand the antics of muslins very well. God has blessed you with so much wisdom.
Infact, I decided not to comment, but this your write up is so wonderful for me to ignore, so I had to quote you to give you kudos. You have said it all.
My anger with some of my Christian brothers is that they claim to know all while their skulls are very empty especially those useless ones that are claiming liberal Christians.
Muslins are taking over every where, but some Christians who lack the knowledge how muslins operate Muslims wont see this
How Turkey which was a Christian country became a Muslim country is still a mystery to me up till now.
As regards to Yoruba Christians, leave them, they don't know what is coming their way. The day Yoruba Muslim will become big in population to the extent that they can't be controlled again is the day they will show Yoruba Christians their real colour.. It seems they are tolerating each other today because their population is still lesser than that of Christians. They day will become majority ( which is inevitable because they marry more than a wife) is the day they will tell Yoruba Christians that those smiles they use to give them was nothing but fake.
Even now Yoruba Muslims ( Prof Akintola and co)are not majority, they are still flexing muscles, and their voices seems to be louder in political affairs, then imagine what will happen when they become majority.
Christians world wide are so weak and lazy to challenge these people except some wise Christians who don't take nonsense from anybody like Donald Trump and the rest.
Assuming Donald Trump who is the nightmare of muslims didn't achieve anything as US President, at least, resetting the brains of all these headslammers is OK to me.

Christians should wake up and face the reality. Don't give Muslims chance at all, because Islam means DOMINATION.
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by ISLAMBAD: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Lalasticlala Seun.
FP
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by oooppp2(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

You obviously understand the antics of muslins very well. God has blessed you with so much wisdom.
Infact, I decided not to comment, but this your write up is so wonderful for me to ignore, so I had to quote you to give you kudos. You have said it all.
My anger with some of my Christian brothers is that they claim to know all while their skulls are very empty especially those useless ones that are claiming liberal Christians.
Muslins are taking over every where, but some Christians who lack the knowledge how muslins operate Muslims wont see this
How Turkey which was a Christian country became a Muslim country is still a mystery to me up till now.
As regards to Yoruba Christians, leave them, they don't know what is coming their way. The day Yoruba Muslim will become big in population to the extent that they can't be controlled again is the day they will show Yoruba Christians their real colour.. It seems they are tolerating each other today because their population is still lesser than that of Christians. They day will become majority ( which is inevitable because they marry more than a wife) is the day they will tell Yoruba Christians that those smiles they use to give them was nothing but fake.
Even now Yoruba Muslims ( Prof Akintola and co)are not majority, they are still flexing muscles, and their voices seems to be louder in political affairs, then imagine what will happen when they become majority.
Christians world wide are so weak and lazy to challenge these people except some wise Christians who don't take nonsense from anybody like Donald Trump and the rest.
Assuming Donald Trump who is the nightmare of muslims didn't achieve anything as US President, at least, resetting the brains of all these headslammers is OK to me.

Christians should wake up and face the reality. Don't give Muslims chance at all, because Islam means DOMINATION.

You are also full of wisdom I swear u also perfectly understand those treacherous leaches who when they in in minority are mandated by their phedohile prophet in chief to play the liberal Muslim card 'we are religion of peace,OUR ALLAH abhors killing' undecided which is the formal message but when they are in majority by reason of their biological jihad (many wife's and massive no of children) are mandated to obey the latter message of the prophet phedoohile in chief.

Surah Al-Maeda, 5 Verse 51:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran Surah 5:51

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 28:
لَّا يَتَّخِذِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الْكَافِرِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِن دُونِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ فَلَيْسَ مِنَ اللَّهِ فِي شَيْءٍ إِلَّا أَن تَتَّقُوا مِنْهُمْ تُقَاةً وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ اللَّهُ نَفْسَهُ وَإِلَى اللَّهِ الْمَصِيرُ

Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 65:
وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ الَّذِينَ اعْتَدَوْا مِنكُمْ فِي السَّبْتِ فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُوا قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ

And certainly you have known those among you who exceeded the limits of the Sabbath, so We said to them: Be (as) apes, despised and hated.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

Yet gullible Christian which are 98% don't know except including most of these tithe mulching GOs whose voices screamed to the 3rd heaven when daddy freeze attacked their tithe brainwatching moves as they feed fat from their members but kept mute with the massacre and Christian in benue taraba core north repeatedly even redeem pastor was killed no concrete move from TITHE mulcher in chief who is also a member of freemason/illuminati and whose close pal is Kenneth copland

Even oyedepo who I have seen Kenneth copland the known satanic pastor lay hands on him when he came to his church in Nigeria a well know satanist who claimed DAT Jesus is NOT the only begotten son of God as PASTOR ADEBOYE NODS IN AFFIRMATION the video is in YouTube )along side OTHER PASTOR SATANIST like Benny himm(who claimed God is NINE IN ONE NOT TRINITY) ,

joyles mayer(WHO CLAIMED DAT WHEN JESUS SAID IT WAS FINISHED ON THE CROSS THAT IT WAS NOT ACTUALY FINISHED THAT JESUS WAS PUNISHED IN HELL BY ALL THE HOST OF DEMONS AND HE WAS THE FIRST BORN AGAIN),

TD jakes, Joel osteem(who rejected victims of tsunami and even defended his action)creflo dollar, duplantes,Kenneth e hagin (he is their boss),Kenneth w hagin(son of E hagin),billy graham(a well known illuminati members)

All these satanic pastors write books and deceives billions of Christians who hold then in high esteem and trust.

Even the author of purpose driven life

Many years ago I was reading Kenneth e hagin books I came across something that didn't sink well with my spirit I was very genuinely very hot in God then unlike now cry but I told myself i was wrong and he is right cos I couldn't come to terms that this GO pastor(who is the father of these faith preachers like the names I listed above WHO are his supposedly son in the supposedly Lord (who obviously is not CHRIST) is the one DAT is commiting blasphemy becos of his level of authority.

How can small me who is just beginning in God now challenge GO Others GOs call GO it was something unthinkable till when the lord God adonai lead me to start my research on them then I came to know all of them for whom they really are..... Apostles of THE FALLEN ANGEL LUCIFER son of the morning deceiver of the nations

Their aim goes beyond our average Nigeria pastors who is just after money and who would not deliberately commit blasphemy to deceive intentionaly (who by standard of these apostle of lucifer I consider holy).

No the aim of these conspirators with Antichristus is to make the kingdom of their master(lucifa) come so they intentionally teach blasphemy to deceive more.

It works perfectly cos even our pastors and the so called born believers here see them as spiritual mentors and so hold them in high esteem and so read their books infested with half truths and blasphemes and becos u trust them almost worship them u will definitely believe them practice what they teach and also deceive others albeit unintentionally those who hold u in high regards.

It works like a pyramid of deception it starts from the top(from apostles of lucifa those too satanic pastors I mention) it flows down to our local pastors to ignorant born again to the spiritual inept members who gobble whateva is thrown to them hook line and sinker instead of behaving like the berem Christians of acts 17:11

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Acts 17:11 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/act.17.11.KJV

No wonder hell has enlarged its mouth to take more cry Isaiah 5:14

Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isaiah 5:14 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/isa.5.14.KJV

Bird of a feather flocks 2geda dats y you see them always moving together inviting themselves as they deceive their ever gullible MEMBERS

Broad is the way that lead to death many find it but narrows the way that lead to life FEW FIND IT

All these wolves in sheeps clothing are the champion and proponent of chrislam( mixing Christianity and Islam) and also the dreaded Vatican 2 or ecumunical movement of course under the leadership of the Serpent in chief the POPE(that who.re adorned in scarlet/purple and commited fornication with many nations of d earth and drunk with the blood of saint of the middle ages in million under the blood letting papal Inquisition) THOSE WHO KNOW KNOW!!!) TO gather all the various religion into one world religion or new age religion for their master the anti Christ who is coming from eastern leg of the old roman empire dat was headquatered in Constantinople who I SUSPECT WILL BE A MUSLIM (with strong irrefutable facts)

The will achieve this one world religion by (playing the card that all various religions in the world including Islam,hudism,budaism,traditional, animism are all serving the same God who is the father of us all but we are using different ways to the same father BUT THIS AGAIN IS FOR THE GULLIBLE CHRISTIAN). D few Christians who will reject it and stand on the truth that Jesus is the ONLY way to GOD will be persecuted

LET ME STOP HERE FOR NOW

My writeup is not for every one under the universal set of ZOMBIEs but it is for those who know as well as those who don't know but want to sincerely how
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by oooppp2(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
zombies will be like

Shebi its only 2 thousand that they killed

The only person yet to receive blame from this government is my Dad and thats becus he does not Involve in politics
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by oooppp2(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
kaluxy007:
zombies will be like

Shebi its only 2 thousand that they killed

The only person yet to receive blame from this government is my Dad and thats becus he does not Involve in politics

I detest zombies

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by fk001(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Their opinion is as useless as fvck.

They should stay in their own realm.
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by oooppp2(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Samchuky:

Try and paste more of the article dats too short so it can move to front page
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by oooppp2(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:
Their opinion is as useless as fvck.

They should stay in their own realm.

ZomB
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by doctokwus: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Welcome call.
Buhari should not contest the 2019 election because win or lose his name on that ballot may cause us irredeemable conflict,crisis or even break-up.
Let those that have ears hear.
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by oooppp2(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
doctokwus:
Welcome call.
Buhari should not contest the 2019 election because win or lose his name on that ballot may cause us irredeemable conflict,crisis or even break-up.
Let those that have ears hear.

Buhari is s defiant cow
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by ISLAMBAD: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
oooppp2:

You are also full of wisdom I swear u also perfectly understand those treacherous leaches who when they in in minority are mandated by their phedohile prophet in chief to play the liberal Muslim card 'we are religion of peace,OUR ALLAH abhors killing' undecided which is the formal message but when they are in majority by reason of their biological jihad (many wife's and massive no of children) are mandated to obey the latter message of the prophet phedoohile in chief.

Surah Al-Maeda, 5 Verse 51:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran Surah 5:51

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 28:
لَّا يَتَّخِذِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الْكَافِرِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِن دُونِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ فَلَيْسَ مِنَ اللَّهِ فِي شَيْءٍ إِلَّا أَن تَتَّقُوا مِنْهُمْ تُقَاةً وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ اللَّهُ نَفْسَهُ وَإِلَى اللَّهِ الْمَصِيرُ

Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 65:
وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ الَّذِينَ اعْتَدَوْا مِنكُمْ فِي السَّبْتِ فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُوا قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ

And certainly you have known those among you who exceeded the limits of the Sabbath, so We said to them: Be (as) apes, despised and hated.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

Yet gullible Christian which are 98% don't know except including most of these tithe mulching GOs whose voices screamed to the 3rd heaven when daddy freeze attacked their tithe brainwatching moves as they feed fat from their members but kept mute with the massacre and Christian in benue taraba core north repeatedly even redeem pastor was killed no concrete move from TITHE mulcher in chief who is also a member of freemason/illuminati and whose close pal is Kenneth copland

Even oyedepo who I have seen Kenneth copland the known satanic pastor lay hands on him when he came to his church in Nigeria a well know satanist who claimed DAT Jesus is NOT the only begotten son of God as PASTOR ADEBOYE NODS IN AFFIRMATION the video is in YouTube )along side OTHER PASTOR SATANIST like Benny himm(who claimed God is NINE IN ONE NOT TRINITY) ,

joyles mayer(WHO CLAIMED DAT WHEN JESUS SAID IT WAS FINISHED ON THE CROSS THAT IT WAS NOT ACTUALY FINISHED THAT JESUS WAS PUNISHED IN HELL BY ALL THE HOST OF DEMONS AND HE WAS THE FIRST BORN AGAIN),

TD jakes, Joel osteem(who rejected victims of tsunami and even defended his action)creflo dollar, duplantes,Kenneth e hagin (he is their boss),Kenneth w hagin(son of E hagin),billy graham(a well known illuminati members)

All these satanic pastors write books and deceives billions of Christians who hold then in high esteem and trust.

Even the author of purpose driven life

Many years ago I was reading Kenneth e hagin books I came across something that didn't sink well with my spirit I was very genuinely very hot in God then unlike now cry but I told myself i was wrong and he is right cos I couldn't come to terms that this GO pastor(who is the father of these faith preachers like the names I listed above WHO are his supposedly son in the supposedly Lord (who obviously is not CHRIST) is the one DAT is commiting blasphemy becos of his level of authority.

How can small me who is just beginning in God now challenge GO Others GOs call GO it was something unthinkable till when the lord God adonai lead me to start my research on them then I came to know all of them for whom they really are..... Apostles of THE FALLEN ANGEL LUCIFER son of the morning deceiver of the nations

Their aim goes beyond our average Nigeria pastors who is just after money and who would not deliberately commit blasphemy to deceive intentionaly (who by standard of these apostle of lucifer I consider holy).

No the aim of these conspirators with Antichristus is to make the kingdom of their master(lucifa) come so they intentionally teach blasphemy to deceive more.
It works perfectly cos even our pastors and the so called born believers here see them as spiritual mentors and so hold them in high esteem and so read their books infested with half truths and blasphemes and becos u trust them almost worship them u will definitely believe them practice what they teach and also deceive others albeit unintentionally those who hold u in high regards. It works like a pyramid of decetion it starts from the top(from apostles of lucifa those too satanic pastors I mention) it flows down to our local pastors to ignorant born again to the spiritual inept members who gobble whateva is throne to them hook line and sinker instead of behaving like the berem Christians of acts 17:11

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Acts 17:11 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/act.17.11.KJV

No wonder hell has enlarged its mouth to take more cry Isaiah 5:14

Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isaiah 5:14 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/isa.5.14.KJV

Bird of a feather flocks 2geda dats y you see them always moving together inviting themselves as they deceive their ever gullible MEMBERS

Broad is the way that lead to death many find it but narrows the way that lead to life FEW FIND IT

All these wolves in sheeps clothing are the champion and proponent of chrislam( mixing Christianity and Islam) and also the dreaded Vatican 2 or ecumunical movement of course under the leadership of the Serpent in chief the pope(that who.re adorned in scarlet/purple and commited fornication with many nations of d earth and drunk with the blood of saint of the middle ages in million under the blood letting papal Inquisition) THOSE WHO KNOW KNOW!!!) to gather all all the various religion into one world religion or new age religion for their master the anti Christ who is coming from eastern leg of the old roman empire headquatered in Constantinople who I SUSPECT WILL BE A MUSLIM (playing the card that all various religions in the world including Islam,hudism,budaism,traditional, animism are all serving the same God who is the father of us all but we are using different ways to the same father BUT THIS AGAIN IS FOR THE GULLIBLE CHRISTIAN) .

LET ME STOP HERE FOR NOW

My writeup is not for every one under the universal set of ZOMBIEs but it is for those who know as well as those who don't know but want to sincerely how
Nice one . We need to educate some ignorant Christians and let them know what is on ground.
Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by oooppp2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Nice one . We need to educate some ignorant Christians and let them know what is on ground.

Naso broda cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings - CAN Calls For Immediate Resignation Of Buhari by oooppp2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Christian should wake up

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today / Rector Arrested For Allegedly Forging Phd Certificate / BREAKING: #adeosungate: Nigerian Govt Reacts To Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.