Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? (2344 Views)

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Please, Who Else Received This Message? / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by Bigzymes(m): 2:19am On Apr 30, 2018
Dear Candidate,

Following the receipt of your application for the position of Reserve Activation Representative, you have been shortlisted to the test stage.

At this time, you would have received an invite to complete an online test from Diageo.

Kindly read through carefully and follow the instructions. To start, you will need to launch by clicking on the ‘start interview set-up’ from the invite email (please refer to email from Diageo).

Please note:

· You will need to complete the test by Monday 30th April 2018.

· You will have a time limit (1 minute) to answer each question.

· You will need to click the ‘next question’ tab to move between questions.

· You cannot go back to a question after the time limit awarded to a question has elapsed.

If you do have any queries, please send a text to 07015832045.

Ensure you have a secure internet connection.

We wish you the best!

Regards,

Guinness Nigeria Talent Team
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2018
How did you apply?
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by Bigzymes(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2018
I applied online on the Diageo website, early February.
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by Gbengadaniel: 5:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Hi Bigzymes,
I just saw this. Did you go any further in the recruitment process?

Bigzymes:
Dear Candidate,

Following the receipt of your application for the position of Reserve Activation Representative, you have been shortlisted to the test stage.

At this time, you would have received an invite to complete an online test from Diageo.

Kindly read through carefully and follow the instructions. To start, you will need to launch by clicking on the ‘start interview set-up’ from the invite email (please refer to email from Diageo).

Please note:

· You will need to complete the test by Monday 30th April 2018.

· You will have a time limit (1 minute) to answer each question.

· You will need to click the ‘next question’ tab to move between questions.

· You cannot go back to a question after the time limit awarded to a question has elapsed.

If you do have any queries, please send a text to 07015832045.

Ensure you have a secure internet connection.

We wish you the best!

Regards,

Guinness Nigeria Talent Team
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by Bluekhid: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2018
please who else apploed for the diageo sales intern east region? i have completed my online test who else?
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by mimicue(f): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bluekhid:
please who else apploed for the diageo sales intern east region?
i have completed my online test
who else?

I did the test too yesterday
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by immopat: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
How was the test please?
mimicue:

I did the test too yesterday
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by Bluekhid: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
the next wad a very simple and normal one please any one that took the test and received another mail please let us know
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by mimicue(f): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
immopat:
How was the test please?

Basic maths , comprehension , idioms
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by Bluekhid: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
nothing yet??
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by onceler: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Took the test too nothing yet oo from my side patiently waiting
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by Clemzann: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dear Chinyere,

You are hereby invited to an interview at Guinness Nigeria Plc following a successful evaluation of an online test submitted by you.

Please see details below:

Date: Tomorrow Wednesday, 11th July, 2018
Venue: 110 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro very close to Summerset Hotel next to Manna Supermarket

Time: 3:00pm

Kindly confirm your attendance by return email.

Upon your arrival, please ask for Yvonne Ezekiel.

The Diageo Careers Website has lots of useful information about our company and culture; that may be helpful as you prepare for the Assessment Centre. Click here to access the Careers Website - http://www.diageo-careers.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

All the best at this stage of the recruitment process.

Regards

Guinness Nigeria Talent Engagement Team

This footnote also confirms that this email has been scanned for all viruses by the Messagelabs SkyScan service.

http://www.diageo.com

________

Got the above,who else did
Re: Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? by onceler: 3:49am On Jul 12, 2018
What role did you apply for

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Upwork Account Verified In Minutes / Urgent Vacancies In Startimes / Does Any Body Knows About OWN Support Resource Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.