Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Take Photos Like A Pro With Your Infinix S3( What You Must Know) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Take Photos Like A Pro With Your Infinix S3( What You Must Know) (533 Views)

Quick Solutions To Prevent Your Infinix Phone From Overheating / How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Photos Like A Pro With Your Infinix S3( What You Must Know) by chikajay19: 3:25am On Apr 30, 2018
taking picture these days is something many cant do without for different purposes
here are some of the great tips i have tried when taking photo with an infinix phone

1. FIND THE LIGHT: it is very necessary that when taking pictures with your infinix S3 that you find the direction of the light this way your object is expose more light giving you the perfect picture. but in cases where this is still not achievable thanks to the soft light that comes with the Infinix S3 you are covered.

2. USE YOUR GRIDLINE: am very sure not everyone knows what gridlines are but you can turn them on in your camera setting. the importance of this is that it allows you to center your object properly.

3. PLAY WITH THE ANGLE: aside photo edits this is one technique that would always guarantee an amazing photo. dont just take picture with the camera up straight, tilt it, raise it up, snap from the bottom, snap through object. try out you imagination basically and you would be surprised at the result you get

check out one of my shot. guess the time of the day first correct answer gets recharge card.

Re: Take Photos Like A Pro With Your Infinix S3( What You Must Know) by tafat: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Nice camera you got there but I think the camon x pro beats this hands-down
Re: Take Photos Like A Pro With Your Infinix S3( What You Must Know) by Tarivanessa(f): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2018
nice one bro, i use the device but i am not a picture person.

1 Like

Re: Take Photos Like A Pro With Your Infinix S3( What You Must Know) by chikajay19: 11:09am On May 04, 2018
Thanks
Tarivanessa:
nice one bro, i use the device but i am not a picture person.
Re: Take Photos Like A Pro With Your Infinix S3( What You Must Know) by chikajay19: 11:10am On May 04, 2018
Hmmm. ... so can you guess what time of the day my picture
tafat:
Nice camera you got there but I think the camon x pro beats this hands-down

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Launch Note 9 At New York August 9 Date / Can The Following Apps Be Successfully Installed on a 1Gig RAM; 8Gig ROM Phone? / 16 Year Old Boy Hacked Apple Servers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.