Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) (50961 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2018
carzola:
Who else zoomed the picture to see if they will
see pant?

lol...... monday morning vaseline cruzzzz
on someone's mum?

I won't be surprised to see u can rape Ur mother

2 Likes

Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by Dembuk2009: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2018
I love their friendship!
Its just do genuine!
Even if it doesn't last, it made me smile while it lasted....

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by mostcerebral: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
like mother like daughter. it seems prostitution runs in their family
just like ur mum has been sleeping with all the men in her neighbourhood. Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by carzola(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2018
martineverest:
on someone's mum?

I won't be surprised to see u can rape Ur mother
Somebody's mum that has puzzy
cause i know ur mum does not have one..
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by uclaw211(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2018
PLS I NEED A ROOM SELF-CONTAIN OF 200K YEARLY ALONG OSHODI APAPA EXPRESSWAY ANYONE WHO CAN HELP OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 08033864991
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by uncletech(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Is it by force to click go aead and read other thread.
ElFabchuks:
So this is all we'll be seeing on NL.. Bbnaija?

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2018
carzola:
Somebody's mum that has puzzy
cause i know ur mum does not have one..
I pity it generation......Ur mother is looking for what to feed u with and u are here disgracing her
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by koning: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Didn't follow the whole BBN shiiiit, but I think this Alex will make a good wife. She has it all.
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by Deltatoto: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2018
smartxyz:
Housemates of the just concluded 2018 big brother naija live show tobi and alex,were pictured having fun by carrying alex's mum.

na Alex mama totooo I dey see so?
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by chukxie(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Like play, like play, Tobi hand don touch Alex mama yansh. Like play, like play, finger go mistakenly touch kpekus from outside. Hmmm! Let me be coming and going. Happy Labour Day holidays, folks.
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by darlingnuel(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2018
It is finished! Tobi, you have made it: you have earned that pus.sy, Bro.
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2018
koning:
Didn't follow the whole BBN shiiiit, but I think this Alex will make a good wife. She has it all.
Lol...
Please check my signature below.
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Ytea:
So Bembem sat on Teddy A's mom's laps. Alex and Tobi are carrying Alex's mom. Hope Nina won't back Miracle's mom like this

First time being FTC is on a Monday morning. On a BBN tread. What am I doing with my life.

Lazy yoot!

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by shallysgirl: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2018
Epele to Regina sha.

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by maxtreme: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2018
OKorowanta:
The mum just endorsed the kpanshing of this two.
Plenty foreplayy,plenty kpanshing,plenty removing of chukuchuku for eye.
After kpanshing,trust me Tobi will Gossip to a friend to tell a friend and tell another friend if the kpekus is sweet or not.
Gossip ke, you think Tobi be like you? Abeg!
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2018
Igbos are always thick
If the mama front can be like dis, I wonda how the back will look like. Much sure it will be 2x of wat the daughter carries.
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by Kotodoctor: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2018
As beautifull as this picture is some people will find everything wrong. Just watch. !
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by Paradigm777: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ytea:
So Bembem sat on Teddy A's mom's laps.
Alex and Tobi are carrying Alex's mom.
Hope Nina won't back Miracle's mom like this

First time being FTC is on a Monday morning. On a BBN tread.
What am I doing with my life.

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by daiksworld: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ytea:
So Bembem sat on Teddy A's mom's laps.
Alex and Tobi are carrying Alex's mom.
Hope Nina won't back Miracle's mom like this

First time being FTC is on a Monday morning. On a BBN tread.
What am I doing with my life.
If u ask me, Na who I go ask?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by Moorish: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
winterfell007:
Omo see fresh legs for a 'mummy'
Pervert lol
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by codedguy1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
So Alex don fashy Lyo!

Person wey dey cry like widow when he was evicted.

Bitches ain't loyal. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
smartxyz:
Housemates of the just concluded 2018 big brother naija live show tobi and alex,were pictured having fun by carrying alex's mum.

joke taking too far.it seems alex and her mum are so loose.why didnt dey tobis mum like dat?tufiakwa
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Macdawid:
undecided Tobi, you better hold that woman well, lest she fall.
Else! Na 1 cow, 1 shegoat, 9 tubres of yam and 1 gallon of palm oil go follow am oO
We igbos don't joke with such things angry
story.d nsukka women dat I knw have no self respect
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
bongolistik:
and u call urself a blogger for insulting person's mum that did absolutely nothing to you. Why are you this pained and bitter for nothing, later you expect the public to visit a saucy and insolent blogger's blog. Must you comment?
forget dat talk.alex mum no try at all.evn tobis mum wont try such.tobi is not evn her fiance yet so her mum shud be cautious and being carried up by an unknown guy.why not tke photos with tobis mum?
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by Achillesdam500(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
All I c is a MILF
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2018
OKorowanta:

No i'm still a fargin o,i dont know nothing o.
grin grin grin grin LMAO... Na so o. grin grin grin
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by buchasman(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2018
I just dey look this tobi with my okpolo eye, you sure sey im never kpom
Re: Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) by Usihyelda(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrenchWay:
... These guys no get shame. If na so den,
Tobi draw the left leg small. Alex draw the right one. Make I see if I fit enter her.
MODIFIED I am certain Tobi would soon start sleeping with the mum
unwise comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins / Mompha Sits On Top Of His Rolls-Royce (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.