Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri (17720 Views)

FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR / Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters / Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by PHILipu1(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2018
akum78:
grin grin

AND SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL BE DOUBTING THAT ...

use the link below to see the full pictures ...

Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump ... see full pictures (click here)
I guess you are too lazy to read Shehu statement.
I know there is a big difference between AFRICA AND SUB SAHARA AFRICA.
Go back and read Shehu statement.
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by Mcphamous(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2018
meeting buhari first is not the most important for the country now bt the progress of the meeting is the country's main priority.
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by spartanman007(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2018
Now i know why they say empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Reno is just an empty barrel suffering from joblessness due to ouster of his boss
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by OtunbaSpartacus: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2018
The spin doctors are at work again, Garba Shehu actually said President BUHARI is the "first Sub Saharan Africa President" to visit Donald Trump and not Africa as a whole.
Don't let hatred blind you from reading a statement before giving a negative thought on it, moreover we should be more concerned on the benefit of the visit to Nigerians and not giving thought to this minor issues...#Selah
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by Walexddon20(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2018
This Reno Omkri is nothing but a mare noise maker...what's so important in meeting Donald Trump for crying out loud? I really dont wanna know who meet him the first time or last or who doesn't meet him at all. All this noise and drama is just a way of distracting Nigerian from concentrating on the real issue which is the motive behind this meeting and what would be the outcome of the meeting.
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by opeyemicollins(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2018
YouthsPC0:
Reno Omokri wrote " Today, Garba Shehu said that President Muhammadu Buhari "is the first African head of government to visit the Trump White House". ‬

‪Here is video of President Donald J. Trump receiving President Al-Sisi of Egypt on April 3, 2017 at The White House"

‪Why can’t the Buhari administration ever be honest? He asked

See Link to Link to the Video

https://www.facebook.com/omokri/posts/10215515381254961

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUmue7Le8A4
\
This mr reno omokri doesnt have sense and i think nigerians should not be listening to him on anything whatsoever,the only thing he is good at is a false criticism and mind you if you answer him with fact he will block you on any platform in which you do so.thank god he can never block me here.thats how he blocked me on twitter,so i do see him as someone that lacks moral and someone that should not be listening to.
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2018
donlemson:
Mr Shehu said Mr Buhari is the first leader from sub-Saharan Africa to hold talks with the U.S. President in the White House,
a hah ahh something i heard on kakaaki this morning adaora and utibe will be laughing now at ur gross zombiesm...

Whether first in continent or region this isn't applaudable because there are more pertinent issues to tackle...But how do i convince a brainwashed,zombied,analogued specie homo sapien that its possible to lead well,obey rule of law,be compassionate and manage your subjects/citizens and resources whilst developing your country?

Deligent and reasonable leaders likewise followers would have disregarded this to concentrate on the insecurity and economic issues..

#opinion #
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by bigsunnel: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2018
Why not your boss Jonathan first? What's even your business which buhari that's given you sleepless night all the time. Reno you better go and be enjoying the money you are able to embezzled jeje.
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by cytell56: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2018
Kang2616:
What is important to know is that PMB will meet Donald Trump

Will that stop Buhari from being a Dullard or Clueless?
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by opeyemicollins(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2018
YouthsPC0:
Reno Omokri wrote " Today, Garba Shehu said that President Muhammadu Buhari "is the first African head of government to visit the Trump White House". ‬

‪Here is video of President Donald J. Trump receiving President Al-Sisi of Egypt on April 3, 2017 at The White House"

Reno should not be listening to,he dont deserve that...thew only thing he knows how to do is a false criticism and if you attack him with fact he will block you on any platform you use that is how he got me blocked on twitter.thank God he can never block me here.i know vividly that this useless reno omokri is part of the people that drains this land during the tenure of his oga GEJ....

Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by cytell56: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2018
PHILipu1:
I guess you are too lazy to read Shehu statement.
I know there is a big difference between AFRICA AND SUB SAHARA AFRICA.
Go back and read Shehu statement.

All this APC moles on nairaland, 2019 is just behind the corner!!!
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by jamace(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Breeze don blow, fowl yansh as opened grin
Every day for the liar but one day for the burster. cheesy
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by joudini(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2018
donlemson:

Thank you for your observation. Am just interpreting what I read from premium time news

My observation is factual, supported by primary sources while your interpretation is from an editorial piece that specifically excludes the primary citation.
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by Deputy1111(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2018
israelmao:
I know you for fact but it makes no difference, meeting American president as a president of Nigeria is not
an achievement.

Meeting Trump is not the issue, but getting our problems solved.. ..let us be praying for this man to get something good back from US
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by KINGEvidence: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2018
LordZero:
Instead of doing things that will make our country a force to reckon with, our leaders are busy giving these foreigners godlike treatment.

Whether he's the first or last to visit trump, does that change the fact that a lot of problems are facing this country. Since when does visiting American president became an achievement?

When will other nations start seeing us as godlike? instead of us licking other people as5.

Misplaced priorities. When those idi.ots starts shading us or their citizens start saying shiit about us, we'll start getting angry.

This applies to most African countries..

Why are we getting things wrong in this country..we need to wake up and summon ourselves to realities.
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by Joylove2324(f): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2018
mr reno,i can see you are out of your senses,what is the point if Pbuhari was the first african leader to meet trump or not?t?the most important thing is the development of our country and africa @ large................mr reno receive sense IJN
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by abiodunosin(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2018
It does not matter who sees Donald Trump first between Buhari and any other African leader........The impact that such meeting will have on our economy, security and social development and integration is key.......Mr. Reno Omokri should stop politicizing every effort and step taken by the federal government in ensuring better Nigeria. To reach our desire destination, every hands must be on desk. I pray the meeting between Buhari and Donald Trump will be enough to bring end to the malicious killings being experience in some specific part of the country. God bless Nigeria
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by Smartademu(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Liars Incorporated!

Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by Princededoyin95(f): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Yes, he is not the first to visit Donald, those that visited what is the achievement of them on the administration during there tenure. i know it will soon be the time whereby the money that Reno-Omokri collected from GEJ will exhausted and you wont be able to continue with this words of intimidation
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by toprealman: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Why is this news?
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by Omotolatolulope(f): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Why is Reno omokri carrying this matter on his head like a bag of rice? Does it really matter who visited Donald trump first. He's just in the US creating public nuisance from there. What matters most is the outcome of the meeting and how it can contribute to national development. Oga, shift jor
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by ZUBY77(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2018
donlemson:
Mr Shehu said Mr Buhari is the first leader from sub-Saharan Africa to hold talks with the U.S. President in the White House,

Why didn't he say Buhari is the first President from Nigeria to meet Trump?
Why end with Sub-Saharan Africa?

Whats the motive behind dividing Africa in the first place?
Incompetent blockheads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by joudini(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2018
ZUBY77:

Why didn't he say Buhari is the first President from Nigeria to meet Trump?
Why end with Sub-Saharan Africa?

Whats the motive behind dividing Africa in the first place?
Incompetent blockheads

Garba did not even say "Sub-Saharan Africa". He said "in Africa". Don't mind the alternative factoids trying to spin his goof.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by Evangdanyno2017(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Even if president Buhari should've been the first president to meet Trump.
What value will it add in lives of common Nigerians. Will it gives us atleast 2 hrs energy a day? wil it revamp all the abandoned industries?, will revive decayed educational system in Nigeria?, will create jobs and restore jobs to 10 million people that lost their job? will stop herdmen from killing innocent farmers? pls some one should educate the house.
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by Kindoo: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2018
Does it really mater who meets him first? What matters is what comes out of it That party lacks intelligence.

visit www.wurastories.com.ng for lovely stories
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by israelmao(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Deputy1111:

Meeting Trump is not the issue, but getting our problems solved.. ..let us be praying for this man to get something good back from US

If we have made same appeal for the past leaders too maybe they might have succeeded.
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

You can't defend mediocrity
If you like remove the sub Saharan and slide Nigeria

Lies can't take you anywhere
Is it that they don't know how to get their facts right or they don't know how to coordinate and present it the right way? Enough of all these disgraceful acts of Nigerian leaders jawe.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by salegella: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
YouthsPC0:

I can't believe the hate-filled IPOB doesn't know the meaning of "SUB SAHARAN AFRICA". What a shame!
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by deomelllo: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
[s]
YouthsPC0:

https://m.youtube.com/w
[/s]

Trump is hosting the president of Africa's biggest oil state

President Donald Trump is hosting Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari at the White House Monday.

The event will mark Trump's first official visit from an African head of state.

Last April, the Trump administration tied up a $600 million deal with Nigeria over the sale of military aircraft intended to be used in the fight against Islamic extremist group Boko Haram.

President Donald Trump is hosting Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari at the White House Monday in what will be his first official visit from an African head of state.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/30/trump-white-house-to-host-nigeria-president-buhari.html

Ignorant and unintelligent omokiri the fake, crooked, corrupt and identity thief twitter pastor and his illiterate ipob followers, there's a difference between an ordinary visit and official visit and even a white house invited visit.

This is the first [b]official visit[ by any Africa President and on top of that, the president of the United States invited the Nigerian President.

These Igbos and their worthless twitter leaders hate their country so much that even to accept basic and verifiable facts is impossible for them to do and credits and recognition must go to other countries instead of their own country.

Weel, PMB is in Washington meeting with the leader of the free world so you clown can slit your wrists, it doesn't matter...
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by deomelllo: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Trump to host Nigerian president at White House - the first African leader to visit

Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari is to become the first African leader to visit Donald Trump

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/trump-nigeria-president-white-house-africa-muhammadu-buhari-oil-a8329186.html

So, these credible foreign media lying too?
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by deomelllo: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
joudini:

Garba did not even say "Sub-Saharan Africa". He said "in Africa". Don't mind the alternative factoids trying to spin his goof.

Are you people too ignorant that they have to spell it out for you to understand whats being said?
Re: FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri by deomelllo: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigeria’s Buhari Goes to Washington

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari will on April 30 hold the distinction of becoming the first African president to meet US President Donald J. Trump at the White House in Washington.

“I think it sends a very good signal that the first African head of state to have an Oval Office meeting will be the democratically elected president of Africa’s most populous country and its largest economy,” said J. Peter Pham, director of the Atlantic Council’s Africa Center.

http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/nigeria-s-buhari-goes-to-washington

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq Escaped Assassination, As Saraki Thugs Strikes / Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office / Ogbonnaya Onu: Crude Oil & Minerals Are Valued More Than Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.