Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

HELP :how To Open And Receive Amazon Affiliate Earnings In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP :how To Open And Receive Amazon Affiliate Earnings In Nigeria (1346 Views)

How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria / Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm / Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP :how To Open And Receive Amazon Affiliate Earnings In Nigeria by davidson97: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2018
Pls guys can anyone help or explain to me how I can I receive my amazon earnings here in nigeria and also how to open it from nigeria
Re: HELP :how To Open And Receive Amazon Affiliate Earnings In Nigeria by Gizmomachine: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2018
You can do that via Payoneer. Open a Payoneer account and add it to your amazon payment method.
davidson97:
Pls guys can anyone help or explain to me how I can I receive my amazon earnings here in nigeria and also how to open it from nigeria
Re: HELP :how To Open And Receive Amazon Affiliate Earnings In Nigeria by davidson97: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2018
thanks....bro please bro what type of traffic method would convert well on it
Re: HELP :how To Open And Receive Amazon Affiliate Earnings In Nigeria by Gizmomachine: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
To make sales, you need targeted traffic from US and UK and most of all, from Search Engines. To get this, you can read this post https://www.gizmolad.com/2018/04/how-you-can-get-more-website-traffic-from-targeted-region/

davidson97:
thanks....bro please bro what type of traffic method would convert well on it
Re: HELP :how To Open And Receive Amazon Affiliate Earnings In Nigeria by flickstone(m): 1:24am On May 01, 2018
Bro plz how did you managed to scale through in that call verification process?? Plz i need explanation because i am stucked on it
Re: HELP :how To Open And Receive Amazon Affiliate Earnings In Nigeria by hennyholla17(m): 1:59am On May 01, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
flickstone:
Bro plz how did you managed to scale through in that call verification process?? Plz i need explanation because i am stucked on it
U need an app for it. Check dis link for d full info
http://techpanda.com.ng/amazon-phone-verification-problem-solved//
Re: HELP :how To Open And Receive Amazon Affiliate Earnings In Nigeria by Gizmomachine: 5:10am On May 01, 2018
You need someone to help you with a US phone number for that. Or you can buy a US number for that.
flickstone:

(1) (Reply)

Important Feautures That Should Be Added To Nairaland (seun) / Pls Help With Naija Credit Card Info / I Need A Cheap Webhosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.