Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

2019? Folks Listen, There Will Be NO BUHARI Candidacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019? Folks Listen, There Will Be NO BUHARI Candidacy (423 Views)

There Is No Buhari: It’s Possible The President Had A Lobotomy By Dr Perry Brima / Osun Poll: See Why The Candidacy Of Adeoti/adeolu May Be The Best For Osun State / 2019: North Splits Over Buhari’s Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019? Folks Listen, There Will Be NO BUHARI Candidacy by BabaCommander: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2018
And I heard a voice saying "Buhari the only president that was removed twice from office."
Then I look and behold, I saw a hand writing a statement and it wrote the details of the number of Buhari's reign and when it will end.

The number is 3 years and 3.......

I looked and I saw those who removed him, and they were people that, though, among the elite, were not people expected to achieve such feat because they occupy the mid-rung of power. After removing him, they selflessly gave the presidency to a man they have no connection to and asked him to tackle the herdsmen issue.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019? Folks Listen, There Will Be NO BUHARI Candidacy by Mogidi: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Incredibly funny, may your prophesy see the light of day.

2 Likes

Re: 2019? Folks Listen, There Will Be NO BUHARI Candidacy by BabaCommander: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Mogidi:
Incredibly funny, may your prophesy see the light of day.
Amen.
Re: 2019? Folks Listen, There Will Be NO BUHARI Candidacy by Opiosko: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
BabaCommander:
And I heard a voice saying "Buhari the only president that was removed twice from office."
Then I look and behold, I saw a hand writing a statement and it wrote the details of the number of Buhari's reign and when it will end.

The number is 3 years and 3.......

I looked and I saw those who removed him, and they were people that, though, among the elite, were not people expected to achieve such feat because they occupy the mid-rung of power. After removing him, they selflessly gave the presidency to a man they have no connection to and asked him to tackle the herdsmen issue.

Is something brewing?
The herdmen part got me intrigued.

(1) (Reply)

Okafor Is Back Buhari In America - Video / Biafra: Zionists Order Mass Return Of Igbos May 30 / PDP On A Rescue Mission In Nigeria – Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.