Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos (23521 Views)

Teacher Caught Having Sex With An 11-year-Old Student 2 Months Before Wedding / A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2018
Wetin come be dis small girl problem we she dey find to die kwanu?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by pussyAvenger: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can someone who attempted suicide by a victim?

I am not understanding.
Nwamaikpe you need to watch your grammar these days.... I go crash your CGPA oo

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2018
ehen

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by dajoaneke(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2018
carzola:
Why will a man so old and bony still be fuckingggg...?

Some nigerians are useless they cant control their prick... they dont have money to parent children
but they will not stop fucking...

Bros, you well at all? Abi you no sabi read
PurplePatch:
Suicide at eleven? Hope the husband is not adding salt to injury. If y'all know what I mean. undecided
Are you that dumb as not to read before you comment?

The best way to hide secret from an African is to put it in writing.

Lazy yoot readers
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2018
Hilarious Moment Cow Attacks Woman On A Motorcycle

grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdoVnSppemE
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Reelmii: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2018
y on earth should a parent give their child our to be someone's house help life is not that hare, instead of doing dat, y not send her to learn a trade if u cant send her to school
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Divay22(f): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2018
PurplePatch:
Suicide at eleven? Hope the husband is not adding salt to injury. If y'all know what I mean. undecided
She's not married yet
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Rubyventures: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2018
chrisma28282828:
Please can anyone help or tell me how to open a PayPal account ?

Go to the paypal website and follow the instructions to open an account you will need a credit or debit card. it takes less than 10mins
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
The girl is her daddy's twin. All these bitter and sad Aunty gwegwegwe sef. Dey go just dey transfer aggression unto say they never dey husband house.
Such a pathetic situation.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Damn. Something should be done to help that family. The man looks even more malnourished than his daughter.

If he's not helped its only a matter of time before the little girl finds herself in similar to worse situations than she was rescued from.

The same Delta state where the state government receives huge amount of allocations and oil revenue?

I wonder what social safety nets these vampiric governors have provided for the people.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
It will be well with her
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by cao(f): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
I wonder if some people actually read the post before they decided to spew their verbal diarrhea... Some of you just read the headlines...
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by ladykolly(f): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Juell:
Why is it that women are the ones always doing this?
...men does d raping nd women d maltreating
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by isybeke(f): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Na wao,,,,I wonder how people could be so heartless starving a little girl, see how malnourished she looks
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
carzola:

Some nigerians are useless they cant control their prick... they dont have money to parent children

That is their only source of joy.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Icon79(m): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wow. Woe-men!

That's all I gotta say!

O pari

CastedDude:
An 11-year-old girl who was being maltreated by her guardian in Asaba, Delta state capital, has been rescued. The girl who was seen with injuries all over her body especially her hands after several beatings and torture by the woman she lived with - was rescued by Due Process Advocates (DPA) Warri, Delta Chapter led by Edafe Joshua.

A well meaning Nigerian who saw bruises on the girl's body raised an alarm before steps were taken to reunite her with her family. The advocate said;

"The girl in this picture was passing by my shop Friday last week and i noticed that she has series of injuries on her head and was look very malnourished. I beckoned on her to come and i asked her what happened to her head and she started crying.

"I equally noticed several other injuries all over her body especially her hands. i asked her who she was staying with and she said her aunty.

"I asked her whether her aunty maltreats her and she said yes and she want to go back to her parents in Warri but doesn't know how to go about it. On futher inquiries, I discovered that this aunty of hers is not married and beats her over nothing and equally starve her.

"My first move was to locate the parents of the girl, whom she said live in Warri. But she could not give a coherence address of where her parents live in Warri. The description she gave was onl. "Enter keke to Airport road- enter another keke to God's grace church - enter a place fenced with plank and ask of Deborah's parents." She gave her mother's name as Rebecca and her father's name as Isaac.

"Upon further interview of the girl, she said that she is tired of staying with the woman and would prefer to die because of the ill treatment and abuse from the said madam. She said she tried to commit suicide and drank hypo but on realizing what she had done, she quickly took palm oil to neutralize it."

The girl's poor parents who gave her out as a maid - were later located in Warri as the girl was reunited with her family.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/11-year-old-girl-who-tried-to-commit-suicide-rescued-in-delta-state-photos.html
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by debolayinka(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
PurplePatch:

Did you read the post at all? FTC sha dey hungry you.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Icon79(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Which husband Did you read before you responded? Or should say can you even read

O pari

PurplePatch:
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Fourwinds: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
carzola:

I'm also shocked oooo
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Bambela(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Thank God she was rescued.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by professorchuks(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Delta? na my state na. Land of d suicide commiters(if that word ever exists)... almost 5people in my skul@delsu, commited suicide with sniper. because of 1st semester result. Thnk God i didnt join.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by smileyoo: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Your mates are commiting Business,Money and traveling round the world u are there thinking on how to commit suicide.... Did you hear that God cried when Adam or eve died? God wil still bring more people.. Your death is nothing to God.
gosh! you 're talking about a highly maltreated and helpless 11yrs old girl. guy you harsh ooo
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
PurplePatch:

Something similar happened to a 15 year old who now lives with me.Her parents died while she was 6,and since then she's been taken from one foster home to another with hard labour,no education , tattered clothes with scars all over her body and worse of all was severely molested sexually and infected with STD.Finally she managed to Excape.I met her on the streets and today she's now in sch and also learning A skill after sch hours.This life is deep.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by akaahs(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
carzola:

D thing tire me walahi, just look how malnourished he is.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Yoshy: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Whoever has the child should save her bikonu, kids don't deserve to suffer because they have irresponsible and poor parents.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Yoshy: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Something similar happened to a 15 year old who now lives with me.Her parents died while she was 6,and since then she's been taken from one foster home to another with hard labour,no education , tattered clothes with scars all over her body and worse of all was severely molested sexually and infected with STD.Finally she managed to Excape.I met her on the streets and today she's now in sch and also learning A skill after sch hours.This life is deep.

God will bless you, I say this with every energy in my body. Keep on with the good work.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Rubyventures: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Its such a shame that the child protection services are only on paper angry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Nuel25846(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Enough of the unmeritted sentiments.
How can someone who attempted suicide be a victim?

That girl is a devil-possesed villain who she should be thoroughly and literally reprimanded in a jail.

Suicide contravenes Section 233 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2015 and is also a National crime according to the Lunatic Code of 1916.

The police should jail her to serve as a deterrent.
Pls read this nonsense out loud.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Rubyventures: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Enough of the unmeritted sentiments.
How can someone who attempted suicide be a victim?

That girl is a devil-possesed villain who she should be thoroughly and literally reprimanded in a jail.

Suicide contravenes Section 233 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2015 and is also a National crime according to the Lunatic Code of 1916.

The police should jail her to serve as a deterrent.

I cant believe that people actually liked this comment. An 11 year old minor that has been maltreated and abused in everyway possible as a human being is it not better to be dead. Talk less of a minor. Nigerians where is you empathy? no wonder the country is in shambles, controlled by hard hearted illiterates.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rubyventures:

Its such a shame that the child protection services are only on paper angry

Nigeria is a joke,when she took Ill few wks ago, while she was been treated i went to a branch of Women's Health And Actions Research Center (WHARC)as advised to go and formally inform therm About the decision i made.They refered me to the police,and the police asked that i get a lawyer to sign a written agreement,should incase anything goes wrong.Rich me,where i for see money?.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Yoshy:

God will bless you, I say this with every energy in my body. Keep on with the good work.
Tnx alot.Cant post pics for security reasons.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is a very sad story. Once in a good while, we read stories that make you wanna cry...and this one certainly does. The question I need to ask is: "why are some Nigerian women so hateful and wicked that they would brutalize, dehumanize and starve their underage help [maid]?" I have read stories of incidents that happened at home and abroad where these women treat these helps as if they are sub-human and not deserving of any kindness and dignity.

They beat them at every chance they get and most often for no reason at all and sometimes for very flimsy and trumped up reasons. Lest we forget, these maids are little children...between 7 and 14 years of age. Physiologically, their brains are not yet fully developed and yet they are expected by these women to perform the tasks only fit for adults. They are made to sleep in squalor conditions, wear hand-me-down clothes and very often go without food albeit as a form of punishment.

In every one of these cases, it's the woman of the house that's perpetrating these inhumane acts. I find it very ironic, heartless and scary that a woman who had carried a baby for 9 months and knows what it takes to birth a child into this unkind world would treat another's child in such an inhumane and deplorable way. These women must have replaced their milk of human kindness with "gall."

As a country, it's about time we start shedding some light into this ugly underbelly of our society. The families of these minors should understand that part of their responsibility as parents is to protect and nurture these impressionable minds above all else. The government needs to enact laws to: [a] make it illegal for any household to hire any help below the age of 14; [b] protect minors in the workforce and [c] impose harsh punishments on any one who runs afoul of the law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos / Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana / Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.