Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB (26391 Views)

Insecurity: Falae, Bode George Ask PMB To Implement 2014 National CONFAB Report / Save Us From Persecution- IPOB Urges Trump. / Obasanjo Will Kick If PDP Fields Atiku In 2019 — Ardo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Enice(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
magzey:

grin grin he no FIT grin grin FBI go catch him like Shekau
I just can't wait to see Atikus face when PDP dumps him like the dump he is.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

Your case is even worse than I thought.

You are a thorough ass licker for anything that is fair skinned.

You will even lick the butt hole of an Arab and Indian too.

Your problem has no solution, sorry I was earlier mistaken yo have given you hope.

As I said take you stunted myopic views elsewhere no one cares

Take a sign and go.protest at the US embassy you weirdo

No one cares or takes you seriously stop quoting me

I don't care about you are your putrid views

Go figure

Nutcase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by magzey: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Please stop calling IPOB name here is prohibited to pronounce Terrorist group name here.Meanwhile where is the Chicken master Coward COWNU. The one they are bragging will desert BUHARI is now seeking partnership with NIGERIA. grin grin Wailers please Drink Otapiapia and Sleep in peace grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Throwback: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lakeside79:

As I said take you stunted myopic views elsewhere no one cares

Take a sign and go.protest at the US embassy you weirdo

No one cares or takes you seriously stop quoting me

I don't care about you are your putrid views

Go figure

Nutcase

No one cares yet it upset you this much to make me know about it?

Who was so miserable to have quoted me here?

You!

Keep revealing yourself and lack of self worth.

Ass-licker!
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

No one cares yet it upset you this much to make me know about it?

Who was so miserable to have quoted me here?

You!

Keep revealing yourself and lack of self worth.

Ass-licker!

I.repeat no one cares about your views

Stop quoting me wierdo

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by vineyardfarms: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
@ DR UMAR ARDO, YOU NORTHER ARE THE WORST ENEMY OF THE UNITY OF THIS NATION AS LEADERS. HOPE YOU ARE NOT FRONTING FOR ATIKU THROUGH YOUR WRITE UP. WHY NOW?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by smileyoo: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
Admin401:
Why is everybody against this man? He must be doing something right.
of course to you he must be doing something right, by not stopping the mindless massacres daily in the north east, especially benue. and also his clear incompetence in handling the national economy, there by turning some nigerians to walking corpses due to harsh economic situation in the country. all of his campaign promises 've been cancelled. bubu is due for retirement at his age, he has nothing more to offer nigerians except, nepotism with the added bigotry, stop encouraging him to continue in this leadership without direction. innocent lives are being wasted daily for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by PointZerom: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

You are truly retarde.d if you believe a 5yr old child was sent to jail without any charge. Atleast this news stated what the mother was charged for, so why not reveal what the child was charged for since you are so gullible?

You should tell yourself that you must not remain this stupid and gullible over matters where you already hate a party in the matter.

Continue defending impunity we will see the end.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Throwback: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Continue defending impunity we will see the end.

All of a sudden you have lost your voice.

I ask again, what was the 5yr old child charged with such that she was eventually sentenced and jailed with the mother?

You are too gullible to be considered an adult.

I want to be educated please.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by PointZerom: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

All of a sudden you have lost your voice.

I ask again, what was the 5yr old child charged with such that she was eventually sentenced and jailed with the mother?

You are too gullible to be considered an adult.

I want to be educated please.

If truly you're smart as you want me to believe, you would have known what a dictector can do. Maybe you should tell me the sins of the living for the dead to get employment ahead of them under Buhari govnt.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by kareemkamil(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Buhari till 2023
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Throwback: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

If truly you're smart as you want me to believe, you would have known what a dictector can do. Maybe you should tell me the sins of the living for the dead to get employment ahead of them under Buhari govnt.

I am sure you have already learnt your lesson not to be gullible anymore.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by PointZerom: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

I am sure you have already learnt your lesson not to be gullible anymore.

Speaking from your personal experience cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Throwback: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Speaking from your personal experience cheesy

Do you actually believe a 5 yr old child was prosecuted and sentenced and jailed by Buhari military regime?

For what crime and under what law or decree?

You truly amaze me as to the extent an educated human will digest any false information he wishes to be true.

If a mother deliberately decides to have her child with her in jail just to evoke empathy from a no nonsense government, that is her own irresponsibility.

The same way we saw a female suspect who was accused of stabbing her husband in the neck and killing him, come to court with their little baby in the witness stand to evoke sympathy.

I reckon the baby was also charged and pleaded not guilty while in the witness box?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by praise2009: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Oh O ma se o, No more Ghana must go...
Buhari carry go!!!
I will still vote for him in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by israelmao(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Murky Nigerian politics.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by PointZerom: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

Do you actually believe a 5 yr old child was prosecuted and sentenced and jailed by Buhari military regime?

For what crime and under what law or decree?

You truly amaze me as to the extent an educated human will digest any false information he wishes to be true.

If a mother deliberately decides to have her child with her in jail just to evoke empathy from a no nonsense government, that is her own irresponsibility.

The same way we saw a female suspect who was accused of stabbing her husband in the neck and killing him, come to court with their little baby in the witness stand to evoke sympathy.

I reckon the baby was also charged and pleaded not guilty while in the witness box?

A president that employed the dead will oppress the living. Are you not seeing how children and pregnant women are being slaughtered everyday in Benue, what has Buhari done rather than telling us that he didn't know that his IGP disobeyed his order to move to Benue. I doubt if you were up to 10 years in 1984.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
My own na make he nor still go tian about our affairs as he dey always tian for outside today... embarassed
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Swaburu: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is a selfishness. Allah will show those pple their end. And muhammadu buhari remained ahead of them 4eva. Jealousy
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by CloudResident(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Did you guys ever asked him why he jailed the late Dr Alex Ekwueme even though he willingly reported himself to the police as Buhari directed then and gave placed Shagari under house arrest even though he failed to comply with the same directive.

So to you people an American citizen is more important than a Nigerian even in Nigeria?

A bunch of misguided senior Al majiris.. undecided
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by abbasajao(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:
Buhari should also ask Trump whether black lives matter in America, and also if Americans value citizens of other countries in America as the Americans always want to be valued by others when they are outside America.

Those are the questions to be asked, and not the inferiority complex being suffered by those who authored this news report.

Buhari is 75 years and jained someone for 95years . Can someone explain this to me pls

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by billyG(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ichokwu:
grin He jailed an American citizen for 95 years? grin

Wicked man.
95YRS?Good for d gringos!dnt Bleep wwith 9ja.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by sulasa07(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ichokwu:

Wicked man.
Na lie,she bomb Africa ni.95yrs to an American citizen.If na true,am sure Nigeria would have seized to exist.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Yankiss(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by hamer: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:
Buhari this Buhari that.

Free the man joor.

This news is fabricated by pained IPOB
who is dis blind goat look b4 u leap.oshi
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Shinery0123(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2018
Ichokwu:

Wicked man.

He jailed her for 95 years? Is Buhari himself 95? Receive sense
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by MRAKBEE(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2018
Yankiss:

The grammar though! Haba. grin grin grin
Those are only typographical errors and not grammatical
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Yankiss(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2018
MRAKBEE:

Those are only typographical errors and not grammatical

There are numerous typos. When typos interfere with comprehension they create grammatical issues. Can you explain the meaning of this sentence?
"He alleged that President Buhari was not knew to taking extra judicial means of dealing with perceived enemies even when there were no evidence against them."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) / How Will Brexit Affect Nigeria? / Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.