Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB (26390 Views)

Insecurity: Falae, Bode George Ask PMB To Implement 2014 National CONFAB Report / Save Us From Persecution- IPOB Urges Trump. / Obasanjo Will Kick If PDP Fields Atiku In 2019 — Ardo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by MrPeterson(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Change is here, he is a new creature, old things has passed away, behold all things has become new. Change.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by kulrunsman79(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Shebi the jailed woman has gotten justice after all? Why dragging already settled matter forward? Abeg make una free the old man because am sure he doesn't remember anything like that..
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:
Buhari should also ask Trump whether black lives matter in America, and also if Americans value citizens of other countries in America as the Americans always want to be valued by others when they are outside America.

Those are the questions to be asked, and not the inferiority complex being suffered by those who authored this news report.

Did your comment make sense to you while you where typing it ?

Or did it sound intelligent within you and you assumed it would to others ?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by PointZerom: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:
Buhari should also ask Trump whether black lives matter in America, and also if Americans value citizens of other countries in America as the Americans always want to be valued by others when they are outside America.

Those are the questions to be asked, and not the inferiority complex being suffered by those who authored this news report.

“There was also the case of a wealthy Nigerian woman resident in Saudi Arabia who returned to the country and was arrested on arrival at Kano airport, taken to tribunal and jailed 10 years for being in possession of N600. She had a 5-year old daughter who was sent to jail along with her. ”

So it is good to jail a 5yr old girl?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by felaismyhero(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
im not surprised,thats how he arrested the great prophet anikulapo kuti witout evidence too,it was so bad the judge came back later to apologise to him.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Juliusdking(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:
Buhari this Buhari that.

Free the man joor.

This news is fabricated by pained IPOB
u well at all?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by NairaMaster1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:
Buhari this Buhari that.

Free the man joor.

I am sure you didn't read the news.

The man talking is Dr Ardo, a core Fulani from Yola.
So, he's an IPOB?
Funny enough the Igbos are doing well. Go to Buhari state and yours and see hunger. I doubt you have gotten your salary.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Throwback: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

“There was also the case of a wealthy Nigerian woman resident in Saudi Arabia who returned to the country and was arrested on arrival at Kano airport, taken to tribunal and jailed 10 years for being in possession of N600. She had a 5-year old daughter who was sent to jail along with her. ”

So it is good to jail a 5yr old girl?

You have suddenly become an American slave

What a shame.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by harmbhrosz(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Buhari has the right to jail anyone if he wishes. He is our president and we patriotic Nigerians love him. God bless Buhari for his good works.
animal... Nobody has any right to jail anyone he wishes not even Trump.

This is democracy.... People only get jailed because they brought it upon themselves by committing a crime.

I'm wondering if you even understood what you wrote yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Ayomivic(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Buhari has the right to jail anyone if he wishes. He is our president and we patriotic Nigerians love him. God bless Buhari for his good works.
two pure waters for you again to cool your brain from over heating
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Haykay77: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Buhari this Buhari that.

Free the man joor.

This news is fabricated by pained IPO

Kudos to you, they don't want to die in silent, they will all die shouting and lamenting.

@all

Public Holiday Tomorrow

May Day!!!
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by expert234: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:
Buhari this Buhari that.

Free the man joor.

You sound like a jobless area boy picked from the street by BMC

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by freeze001(f): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

He is not wired to look after the interests of Nigerians or Africans for that matter. He'll rather exalt himself as most upright and be first to throw his fellow Nigerians under the bus as criminals who are not accepted by international authorities.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Throwback: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lakeside79:

Did your comment make sense to you while you where typing it ?

Or did it sound intelligent within you and you assumed it would to others ?

If the OP made sense to you but my post did not, then your problem is multipronged but traceable to a singular cause, hatred.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Captain8(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pmb i hail o
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by fk001(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I am sure you didn't read the news.

The man talking is Dr Ardo, a core Fulani from Yola.
So, he's an IPOB?
Funny enough the Igbos are doing well. Go to Buhari state and yours and see hunger. I doubt you have gotten your salary.

I know Dr Umar Ardo very well he is a serial looser in Adamawa state gubernatorial election..

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

If the OP made sense to you but my post did not, then your problem is multipronged but traceable to a singular cause, hatred.

Smh

I rest my case you really make no sense whatsoever
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by albaniy1: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Authoreety:
Bhuusu
se me see wahala who told u say the woman nobe hausa and who tell u say they jail am with her pickin.

I'm thinking of something about u....gues what .

Brain virus scanning.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Throwback: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lakeside79:

Smh

I rest my case you really make no sense whatsoever

I have already told you what your problem in life is, so you can find yourself a solution.

As for those who intend asking questions as president, they should also expect questions to come as a reply for their own.

An American citizen outside the USA is only worth whatever a foreigner is also worth in America.

I do not suffer from the inferiority complex that you do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by yomixy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Young minds like us should stop relying on any government or persons to stop corruption? Which country is corruption free? None. Nigeria is a very complex and dellicate state and we can see that democracy isn't working neither will military rule (dictatorship) or autocracy work (it has failed severally and severely.
We have to come together and work on a new type of government because Nigerian youths of this generation are destined to birth a new era. Let's stand up to our destinies and take charge
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by fk001(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
MRAKBEE:

This is typical of an average aboki

Is this the best you got?
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

I have already told you what your problem in life is, so you can find yourself a solution.

As for those who intend asking questions as president, the should also expect questions to come as a reply for their own.

An American citizen outside the USA is only worth whatever a foreigner is also worth in America.

I do not suffer from the inferiority complex that you do.

Inferiority complex you say?.

I.rest.my case

Thank you for proving my earlier assertion that you are unserious and should not be taken seriously correct

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by NairaMaster1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:

I know Dr Umar Ardo very well he is a serial looser in Adamawa state gubernatorial election..

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Enice(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
MRAKBEE:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/ask-buhari-jailed-american-citizen-95-years-1984-northern-leader-urges-trump/
wailers are so pained just because Buhari was invited to the white house by Trump. Atiku, if e pain you well well, go America now. Abi you no get TP, we go contribute for you

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by magzey: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
One of the Most Respected president in the World.SAI BABA grin grin I hail PMB
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Throwback: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lakeside79:

Inferiority complex you say?.

I.rest.my case

Thank you for proving my earlier assertion that you are unserious and should not be taken seriously correct

Don't rest on your oars, your problem has a solution.

Next time before you quote to condemn, ensure you are not projecting yourself as a hypocrite also suffering from an inferiority complex over an American prisoner jailed by the government of your own country.

Tell Trump that those foreigners in Guantanamo Bay prison are still waiting for their human rights while perpetually incarcerated without conviction nor trial. When he is done releasing them, then you can tell him to ask Buhari a foolish question.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by PointZerom: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

You have suddenly become an American slave

What a shame.

The 5yr old jailed by your Hero is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by magzey: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Enice:
wailers are so pained just because Buhari was invited to the white house by Trump. Atiku, if e pain you well well, go America now. Abi you no get TP, we go contribute for you
grin grin he no FIT grin grin FBI go catch him like Shekau
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by johnwell(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
the highest display of foolishness

let us wait and see the outcome of this visitation, the end of everything matters.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

Don't rest on your oars, your problem has a solution.

Next time before you quote to condemn, ensure you are not projecting yourself as a hypocrite also suffering from an inferiority complex over an American prisoner jailed by the government of your own country.

Tell Trump that those foreigners in Guantanamo Bay prison are still waiting for their human rights while perpetually incarcerated without conviction nor trial. When he is done releasing them, then you can tell him to ask Buhari a foolish question.

If you have anything against the POTUS direct it to Twitter or the proper channels don't come.here and spread your anti Western and anit Zionist jargon

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB by Throwback: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lakeside79:

If you have anything against the POTUS direct it to Twitter or the proper channels don't come.here and spread your anti Western and anit Zionist jargon

Your case is even worse than I thought.

See as he has rushed to defend the POTUS and telling me to go to twitter as though that is the White House, but he is ready to come here to spew his inferiority of his own race and country but exalt another race and countries that have no regard for him.

Is Buhari on Nairaland? Or why are you wasting your time here when you can get his many presidential aides on twitter also and spew your disappointment?

You are a thorough ass licker for anything that is fair skinned.

You will even lick the butt hole of an Arab and Indian too.

Your problem has no solution, sorry I was earlier mistaken to have given you hope.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will Brexit Affect Nigeria? / Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.