Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed (1005 Views)

2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed by 7Ebisco: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed, a presidential aspirant and Pro-chancellor of Baze Unversity, Abuja, has asked Nigerians to vote out President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

According to him, the second term of President Muhammadu Buhari would destroy Nigeria.

Speaking with The Interview, Baba-Ahmed said Nigeria needed a man to tackle economic challenges confronting the country.

“Buhari’s second term will destroy Nigeria and unsettle the rest of Africa.

“My government will stabilise the naira by tackling the current high risk factors, reduce interest rates and flood the capital market with investible funds,” he said.

Baba-Ahmed, a former Senator had said it would be so easy for him to defeat and send Buhari back to Daura, Katsina State if the PDP grants him the party’s sole ticket.

“I am a Nigerian and I am contesting on the same Electoral Act and the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, unless they are going to violate it, which we shall challenge.

“Muhammadu Buhari is welcome to contest for the Presidency in 2019 and I think it is a healthy practice to have a gentleman of his age, his mould and people who have been in power for the past 50 years contest,” he added.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/buharis-second-term-will-destroy.html

Re: Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed by Paperwhite(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed.....has asked Nigerians to vote out President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.
According to him, the second term of President Muhammadu Buhari would destroy Nigeria.

Guess this fella is another IPOP youth? Buhari's failure is just unthinkable to be further allowed to fester on.
Re: Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed by SalamRushdie: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Me I am ready to rally for any northerners except Buhari and El Rufai

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2018
Any other person apart from Buhari will do!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed by papoudaupolos: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Buhari will still Win
Re: Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
is the Zoo settled as it stands?? undecided
Re: Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
ovadozes:
Any other person apart from Buhari will do!!

Till Zoning kill Nigerians

sense won't enter
Re: Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed by fk001(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
This one is speaking because of his selfish interest, why didn't he say this 2 years back.

But i know the gullible IPOB will hail him for what he said. Their hate for Buhari knew no bound.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed by Our5k(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:
This one is speaking because of his selfish interest, why didn't he say this 2 years back.

But i know the gullible IPOB will hail him for what he said. Their hate for Buhari knew no bound.

Your level of zombiesm has gone too deep and beyond redemption.

Even when your fellow gworo-toothed abokina speaks against Booohari, you still blame IPOB.

May thunder strike Boooohari and his brainless zombies insha Allah amin!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed by fk001(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Our5k:

Your level of zombiesm has gone too deep and beyond redemption.

Even when your fellow gworo-toothed abokina speaks against Booohari, you still blame IPOB.

May thunder strike Boooohari and his brainless zombies insha Allah amin!

Aboki literally means "friend" in Hausa.

Gworo means kola nut it is liked by all tribes in Nigeria.

Thunder never strikes lighting does.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Second Term Will Destroy Nigeria, Unsettle Africa – Senator Baba-ahmed by Okoroawusa: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:

Aboki literally means "friend" in Hausa.

Gworo means kola nut it is liked by all tribes in Nigeria.

Thunder never strikes lighting does.
Aaaahh!
see EPIC reply!

(1) (Reply)

What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye / BREAKING, Ekiti Update / This Story Of President Buhari's ADC,Ml Abubakar,4rm 2006 Will Motivate You(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.