Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

A Saudi Recruitment Agency. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Saudi Recruitment Agency. (1228 Views)

I Need Advice On Setting Up A Recruitment Agency In Nigeria / Saudi Recruitment And Nigerians' Double Standards / New Recruitment Agency Debuts, Set To Reduce Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Saudi Recruitment Agency. by Doktagidi: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Good morning all, I wish to make enquiries here and confirm if my experience is familiar to other people on this platform. I saw an advert on WhatsApp of a Nigerian recruitment agency for Saudi job. I applied and was called for the interview. I was interviewed by the Saudi personnel and was ushered to another section of the hotel where the interview was held. The personnel discussed my salary with me and told me I will be contacted by the agent who posted the advert. The agent got back to me two weeks after and told me I had to pay to continue with the processing of my papers. I asked for evidence of my employment(appointment letter of some sort) and also requested for the recruitment agent's contact address. What was sent to me was just a Microsoft word paper with no letter head, no address, no CAC company no, just the name of the recruitment agency. I had to refuse making any payment because the whole scenario looked like scam. I have tried to get information about the agency but met with brickwall. With this information, please, how much do we know about Successlink recruitment, how many have had encounter with them? Thank you very much. Note: this is not slandering any agency, this is just a fact finding write inquiry before a significant decision is taken.

2 Likes

Re: A Saudi Recruitment Agency. by Laird(m): 3:29am On May 01, 2018
Scam fraud

1 Like

Re: A Saudi Recruitment Agency. by Ubuane2: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2022
It's a scam oh but you can reach out to Elab Solution on Instagram to get a verified dataflow process.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Migrate Abroad / Advice On Career Choice / Need Cima Textbooks For Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.