Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala (26917 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) / 2019: How Jonathan Will Lead The Charge Against APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by nowpresence(f): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Neyoor:
I can't wait to get a copy of this book.

It reveals alot.

At first, it was Ibori and Sahara reporter and now Jona's aides
what was written about ibori. I missed that news
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by Saladin25(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
opribo:
Okay, but my question to madam Okonjo is that you stayed in the government to the end and most likely would have continued if the government was reelected.
You were given a very crucial position in the government as coordinating minister of government.

From your book revelations you sawall the rot you did not scream out to Nigerians to alert them you kept mute. Even when former CBN governor alerted the nation of financial wrong doings in the government you came out to defend and explain that all was well.

Now I don't get it when you try to paint yourself alone as a saint when you did not say anything then or resign. Instead after enjoying with them you run away to America from there you are pointing accusing fingers. I dare say you are an enemy of the nation for concealing such information while in government, you are 100% part and parcel of the government therefore you are also part of the looters.
Soon your own shareof the loot will be announced.
&
God bless you for this comment. Exactly what I was telling her defenders. Where Emir Sanusi Lamido was crucified for saying the truth, this woman with her pepper sellers headgear was defending the govt because of her paycheck. She is an enemy of the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by obyback: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
why didn't Ngozi reveal the nam of the aide like she did with Duke
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by 9jatriot(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
You guys should stick to one price so that those who are aspiring to have such a bike will know exactly how much to hustle for.
Immediately after the accident, you guys said the bike was 15 million naira, now either by imagination or inflation is it now 200k USD.
Make una de fear God, even devil non de lie like this
rozayx5:

honest presidents son who drives [b]200k usd [/b]bikes without a job

honest just got a new meaning

zombies ehn
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by LordAdamX: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Saladin25:

Yes. I read it and I won't mince words. If Okonjo-Iweala knows she loves Nigeria and Nigerians she should have resigned just like the way Prof. Barth Nnaji resigned as the minister of power when he realised the corruption in the power sector. Okonjo-Iweala cared only about her salaries and allowances. Nobody should even give excuses for this failed minister.

Bart Nnaji did not resign because of corruption in the power sector. He resigned because he is a director in a private power firm (Geometric) that was a big player in the industry. He didn't want his private interests to be used as a distraction during the power sector reform.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by DWJOBScom(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
senchris:
Op, this headline is misleading and only shows your desperation to either be on the front page or to tarnish Goodluck's image. An earlier thread gives a more detailed information concerning NOI's book lunch and where she told how she got an approval from Goodluck to block $6m annual revenue from the ports that was not remitted to the federal government account. According to her, it is not clear if the theft started during the administration of Goodluck. Besides, she got the approval to block the loophole and had to battle with the highly placed influential aides that benifted from it. It is a pity how you guys keep looking for cheap ways to blame Goodluck even after three years into your abysmally failed admisitration. For heavens sake, the guy has moved on with his life, your Buhari and his own saints should now create the paradise they promised us.

it's surprising that people don't research or take time to read up information

The MODs are just interested in pushing whatever they can find to front page without proper findings
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by Elliot2(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Between those defending jonathan and those defending Buhari as per corruption, i don't know who is dumber. But to avoid indecisiveness, i would say the former; i am not sure they derive any special benefits from doing so. But the later is better with a 30k per monthly payment to the BMC crew. However,all in all, their mumu never do!
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by Kingsley1000(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
AND FOOLISH PEOPLE WIL STILL VOTE PDP
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
...and yet she didnt resign
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
nowpresence:

what was written about ibori. I missed that news

Oh Sorry! it was Donald Duke and Sahara Reporters, you can read it here

https://www.nairaland.com/4468956/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-how-jonathan-made
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by nku5: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
specter:

You are an honest homo sapien sir. May God bless you.

Amen sire
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by CoolAmbience(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

When you employ the dead, you will have enough ghost workers to divert their salaries. Your president did that cheesy

You don't seem to have what to do.

See this:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/fg-removes-50000-ghost-workers-payroll/
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by CoolAmbience(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

When you employ the dead, you will have enough ghost workers to divert their salaries. Your president did that cheesy

You don't seem to have what to say.

Maybe, you should see this:

Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by PointZerom: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You don't seem to have what to do.

See this:

And so?.

Didn't he employ ghost workers?
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by blackpanda: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That's what we thought until we voted for him,and Nigeria economy and security became a Shithole

i dont want to insult you. But i expect you to be smarter than this
You cant expect pmb to correct 16yrs to blunders overnight. Your economy was destined to be shit after your past leaders looted you dry for elections. PMB has worked tirelessly to get us back on track and we have started to see the results little by little. Even countries like egypt and south america have started emulating our fiscal policies
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
blackpanda:

i dont want to insult you. But i expect you to be smarter than this
You cant expect pmb to correct 16yrs to blunders overnight. Your economy was destined to be shit after your past leaders looted you dry for elections. PMB has worked tirelessly to get us back on track and we have started to see the results little by little. Even countries like egypt and south america have started emulating our fiscal policies
little results on paper only, from the fastest growing economy on earth,fuel 87naira,dollar 240
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by blackpanda: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
rozayx5:

honest presidents son who drives 200k usd bikes without a job

honest just got a new meaning

zombies ehn

wow is it now 200k some said 100million, some said 52million....wailing pigs are really dumb!
Keep fooling yourselves, 2019 shall be your year of shame and dissappointment
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by blackpanda: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
little results on paper only, from the fastest growing economy on earth,fuel 87naira,dollar 240

Alright. i lack the patience or motivation to respond to stupidity
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
blackpanda:

Alright. i lack the patience or motivation to respond to stupidity
Typical reply of a zombie,when they can't argue with facts, they result to insulting their father
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by progress69: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
enlady:
This is a misleading headline. Iweala stated the situation met on ground. The went ahead to implement reforms that blocked the loophole. Of course corrupt interest will fight back. The fact that its from the presidency is not strange. What do we say of Buhari’s former SGF Babachir Lawal? In this case I hear he is even spearheading Buhari’s re-election. He was also nominated to Apc convention Committee.
Certified hypocrites!

I dont understand your pain. Okonjor leaked this. ..whats your wailing about?
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by ofuonyebi: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Buhari ruled in 1983 -84....sai baba fought corruption..in nigeria..

GEJ...siphoned everything that his god-father left over to him..1999-2015

Buhari..the incorruptible came back to rule in 2015...buhari has started fighting corruption..revealing deadly and massive corruption by Jonathan's

govt. being the worst & most corrupt govt in nigerian history....Okonjo-iweala's confirmation though belated, is good to put the seal & records

straight..but this woman is a fool @ 40!...for selling her integrity...and helping GEJ's govt to loot all the treasury only to run to U.S and be

confessing like a witch whose power fell-down in the day-time and was caught red handed....This is where buhari is alway rated high..ask Trump!

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by blackpanda: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Typical reply of a zombie,when they can't argue with facts, they result to insulting their father

Eat shit and die.
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
blackpanda:

Eat shit and die.
Same way u do right?
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by BabaRamota1980: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
Fair and balanced account.

It would have helped if she had named names like she did Donald Duke, Aregbesola, Oshiomhole etc...

You should already know her game.
The people whose complain she is fighting to address are her clansmen, Ibo. Remember, she did not tell us if the recommendation was approved by Jonathan or not...she skipped that. One of Jonathan's frustrations after leaving office is that some of the memos and approvals in his name were never actually signed by him. There was forgery going in that Administration, in addition to other crimes. To give you insight, the controversial BMWs bought by Stealer Oduah were imported through Coscharis using import waivers belonging to Lagos State. Fashola did not sign a waiver to import BMW and never had a contract with Cosharis to import or trade vehicles. Coscahris CEO, Maduka confessed he obtained the waivers from Iweala. So who signed the document authorizing importation? The signature of Lagos State Executive was forged. Iweala is writing this book to pass blames on others and exonerate herself. Imagine her saying Aregbesola insulted or verbally abused her and writing that in a book. Insiders in Aso rock battle each other everyday over lobbying interests. Lawmakers disagree and cuss each other everyday in the Assembly. Governers get hot under the collar with each other when congregated for meetings. What is special about Aregbesola abusing her that it becomes news worthy?

The name she wont tell us in this release is an Hausa/Fulani....thats why she conceals him...not to offend Northerners.
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by hmuhammad(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

My forehead is paining me again
fixed
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by donchisel: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
zlantanfan:
This okonjo is so overrated and stupid that she was receiving salary in foreign currency in Nigeria for her undercover job as finance minister shockens me

You may need to ready read the story again.
She made recommendations, Jonathan approved, and she was threatened during implementations by Jonathan Aids.
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by uba1991: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Boyooosa:

What is your problem with the foreign currency she collected, didn't she serve as a minister?
yes she served as a minister but wat did we gained during her time? for good six yrs she and her boss did not save one kobo rather our foreign reserve was depleted. oh my God,gej administration was a destruction.
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by SirBunky85(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lagosbynature:
No prosecution, only finger pointing and media trial.

Nigerians don wise pass to dey argue who stole what or take sides. If you've evidence of corruption, then prosecute angry

if d write up was against pmb,u would've bn cursing bubu
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by SirBunky85(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Neyoor:
I can't wait to get a copy of this book.

It reveals alot.

At first, it was Donald Duke and Sahara reporter and now Jona's aides
Ngozi herself is a rogue dat was d resason obj discarded her after realizing her dubious ways
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by SirBunky85(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
Fair and balanced account.

It would have helped if she had named names like she did Donald Duke, Aregbesola, Oshiomhole etc...
ngozi knows dat duke wont do her anything cuz hes a gentleman per excelence
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by uba1991: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
specter:

"...My people perish for lack of knowledge"

"And I Daniel understood by books"

Now, if I may refer to the facts that some persons who are now key players in this administration used the machinery of the Court to ensure why was meant to be saved for the raining day was shared.

We should hold them accountable for what they did and how they spent the funds. Would you have advised GEJ to jetison the findings of the Court?

We should learn to read and ask the right questions as youth. These old men know we don't read that why they keep playing on our intelligence.

For ease of reference, pls find the hereinafter mentioned link.

http://businessnews.com.ng/2013/01/30/excess-crude-account-jonathan-bows-to-pressure-releases-1billion/

https://www.naija.ng/850752-shocking-united-nations-asked-divide-nigeria-six-republics.html#850752

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/103127-jonathan-urges-governors-to-support-sovereign-wealth-fund.html

http://allafrica.com/stories/201108231445.html

http://allafrica.com/stories/201108231445.html

I respectfully urge you to peruse and make crystal clear findings from the aforementioned and advise me thereafter.

Thanks
my brother, EXCESS CRUDE ACCT is different from FOREIGN RESERVE. pls go and learn. no gov ask for d sharing of foreign reserve
Re: How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala by bonechamberlain(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
this op deji7474 is obviously a APC propagandist, in nowhere in the articles was Jonathan aides mentioned, but u had to put Jonathan aides for zombies and intellectual lazy youth to masturbate on. even in the article it was the sane Jonathan who gave NOI the permission to abolish and block that loophole, which has been going on unnoticed before it was discovered.

Truly we are in trouble in this country, based on peoples comment here, its either some persons commented based on the misleading headline or they decided to capitulate on the misleading headline to continue the destroy and hate Jonathan agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration / Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo / Police Capture Escaped Kidnapper Linked To Senator Dino Melaye (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.