Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account (1211 Views)

How To Buy An Ebook On Amazon In Nigeria — Kindle Direct Publishing [Picture] / Buy an online shop that pays every 10days without stress / (FREE GIVEAWAY) Skillshare.com Premium Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by everton4life(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Hello all, I registered on I writer last year but I am still a standard writer. I rarely see articles available for standard writers. Premium, elite and elite plus have all the articles. Is there any premium writer that wants to sell his account at a decent price. Please signify. I want to buy. Scammers back off.
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by everton4life(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Anyone?
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by chinavs9ja(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
everton4life:
Anyone?
Why not try hwriters?
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by everton4life(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
chinavs9ja:

Why not try hwriters?
that site sucks. I see only 2 jobs per day. And one was 1500 words for 500 naira. Seriously? undecided
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by chinavs9ja(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
everton4life:
that site sucks. I see only 2 jobs per day. And one was 1500 words for 500 naira. Seriously? undecided

You get more job based on how you are active.
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by Dareal90s(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
everton4life:
The site owners really tried, #500 for one article? As long as they pay not all this yeye Oyinbo sites that make u work, you even hardly see jobs if u don't upgrade your account.
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by ADEWEBS(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hwriters.hivazinc.com ,I prefer it to other foreign platform, it is a Nigeria based platform, it pays 24th of every month, they don't bombard users with topics,their topics are time bound and sequentially, they are organized, Nigeria platforms always stands out, the fee might not be encouraging yet it is not a platform of get rich quick, they are there to provide cushion to youths fiances not ritual machine platform, I love hwriters biko
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by everton4life(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
ADEWEBS:
Hwriters.hivazinc.com ,I prefer it to other foreign platform, it is a Nigeria based platform, it pays 24th of every month, they don't bombard users with topics,their topics are time bound and sequentially, they are organized, Nigeria platforms always stands out, the fee might not be encouraging yet it is not a platform of get rich quick, they are there to provide cushion to youths fiances not ritual machine platform, I love hwriters biko
Dareal90s:

The site owners really tried, #500 for one article? As long as they pay not all this yeye Oyinbo sites that make u work, you even hardly see jobs if u don't upgrade your account.
chinavs9ja:

You get more job based on how you are active.
Have any of you guys earned from there?
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by chinavs9ja(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2018
everton4life:
Have any of you guys earned from there?
Yes
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by ADEWEBS(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2018
I actually earned over 15k in my two months of writing on hwriters, the site is dope
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by everton4life(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2018
Anyone? Still looking. Please I need a decent price
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by garner: 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
everton4life:
Anyone? Still looking. Please I need a decent price

Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by everton4life(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2018
garner:

please respond to your whatsapp
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by everton4life(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2018
garner:

Please, everyone. Beware of this guy. He is a scammer. He just ran away with my 8k in the pretense of selling me the premium account. Ezra Vandi, so you decided to bring yourself low because of 8k. The money I sweat so much to get and save. God will surely Judge you
Re: I Want To Buy An Iwriter Premium Account by Ajibolatao(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

*get Your Braided Wigs And Ghana Weaving Wigs At Affordable Price / Infinix Hot 4 For Sale - 15,000 Naira / Who Knows How I Can Get Virtual Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.